Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ice and Snow  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ice and Snow  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ice and Snow  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ice and Snow  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ice and Snow  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ice and Snow  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ice and Snow  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ice and Snow  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ice and Snow  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ice and Snow  - Page 8 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ice and Snow  - Page 8 I_vote_lcapIce and Snow  - Page 8 I_voting_barIce and Snow  - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ice and Snow  - Page 8 I_vote_lcapIce and Snow  - Page 8 I_voting_barIce and Snow  - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ice and Snow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

Ice and Snow  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:08 pm

Orkel nodded at Jazz's response. He saw the ball of water coming after him and he shot a small blue flame thrower at it. It suddenly boiled and bust into a hot, cloud of stem. Orkel had to shield his face from the resulting heat. After a few seconds he forced his arm down and felt the heat against his face. He bagan to sweat almost instantly. He removed his shirt so it wouldn't stick to him and ruin his bending. Orkel took a deep breath and cleared his mind. He then started bending the air around the steam. The steam slowly started to spin. "Jazz lets see if we can damage the rock over there with the steam." He could not see her or anything for that matter through the thick whirling steam. "I can make it spin and you and push it with tremendous speed. It may be enough to act as a drill." Orkel suggested curious. He could feel the sweat almost running off of his body like small rivers. He paid no attention to them and all of his concentration went into spinning the air around the steam.

Kofoid suddenly felt tired and fuzzy. His vision blurred. He did not know this was the sedatives Azeroth fed his system. He fell to one knee and his wife came running over and picked him up saying. "Are you ok honey?" As kofoid stood up. He saw burns on his arms. "Wha...how...what happened?" Kofoid started to remember again. He remembered everything, it was such as rush. He turned to his wife, a tear falling down his face. "Thi...this isn't real." She went to stop him but he burst back into the bed room to get away from her. He did not think he could take, after knowing everything that happened. As he slammed the door open, it was not his bedroom. But a stone room, it was snowing outside. He saw someone on a table with tubes of sorts coming out. They were covered in burns. He slowly approached the person. He then realized he was looking at himself and Azeroth was in a chair nearby. Kofoid turned to his 'wife' and saw her eyes now glowing red. She forcibly grabbed his head and he couldn't move. She forces him to his knees saying. "You thought you could escape me! You may have stopped me before but I will get the last laugh!" She said in a deep thunderous voice. Kofoid felt a great pain in his head...as his possessed wife kept mocking and laughing at him. He couldn't take it anymore, suddenly everything went dark...
Back to top Go down

Ice and Snow  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:50 pm

Azeroth was sleeping till an alarm woke him from hos sleep. Falling off of his chair and landing square on his face he realized it was the heart monitor going off. Jumping too his feet he looked over the screens as the mans pulse was dropping, his heart was slowing down, and his blood pressure was almost gone.

"Shit..."

Was all he could get out as he rushed over to grab steroids and pumped into the mans IV to jump start the mans heart. Noticing no effect it hit him that it was a energy problem...possession. Working quickly he rubbed his hands and began to suck out any negative energy. The energy he felt was negative and demonic in nature. Feeling a fire demons presence. Still he pumped his light energy through out the mans body to cleanse him of all negative energy. With an unlimited amount of energy he could easily out beat any possession. He found the mans energy core, the soul so to speak and jump started it. The energy flared in the mans body as his chi began to flow unheeded with no blocks in the river of energy in the mans body.

His eyes then could see the demonic energy leave the mans body and shot out through the walls and vanish.

"Do I have to cleanse this house....really?"

He seemed to plead to himself as he was quite annoyed a Demon would dare cross into his domain and expect no consequences, this demon he would have to hunt down himself or call the Night Angel Clan to deal with. He began to slap the mans face to wake him up.

"Enough sleeping, get up old man. Come on wake up, move away from the presence you see in your dreams. Come back to my voice."

He said to the conciseness of the man laying on the bed.
Back to top Go down

Ice and Snow
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8