Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Akechi Kamui I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Akechi Kamui I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Akechi Kamui I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Akechi Kamui I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Akechi Kamui I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Akechi Kamui I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Akechi Kamui I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Akechi Kamui I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Akechi Kamui I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Akechi Kamui 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Akechi Kamui I_vote_lcapAkechi Kamui I_voting_barAkechi Kamui I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Akechi Kamui

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makaru
Makaru

Akechi Kamui Empty
PostSubject: Akechi Kamui   Akechi Kamui I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 4:42 am

|BASICS|
   Name: Akechi Kamui
   Race:Human
   Birthplace: Kumamoto province
   Current Residence: Tengoku no machi Palace
   Bender or Non-Bender:Bender
   Element: Translucent fire bender, Lightning, Dark bender

|WEAPONS|
   Name:Fuseijitsu
   Picture: See appearance
   Brief History:A Sword given to Akechi Kamui when he turned in several noble traitors from the Kai province and caused the downfall of the previous Fudai Daimyo.

|OPTIONAL|
   Hobbies: History, Astronomy
   Quirks: Modern, he deviates from the typical tradition of the Fire nation.  Everything about his appearance and his home reflect this.  Utilizing more recent building traditions.
   Family:
Father: Deceased Aki Kamui
Mother: Deceased Hanae Kamui
Sister: Hideyo Kamui
   Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)[/size]

|APPEARANCE|
   Height: 6'3"

Image: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/21/83/1a/21831a3a9ff8e7a081f15d0a6c8ac25b.jpg

|CHARACTERISTICS|
   Personality:

Sharp. Akechi doesn't miss things under his nose.  He is highly aware of everything within his surroundings at any given moment.  And at any given moment can make connections that others would take hindsight to make.  This combined with a lot of education makes a formidable mind.

Impatient.  That is not to say he is bad at waiting.  He is impatient with shortcomings.  Especially if the person he is being impatient with could have easily avoided it.  Even basic mistakes have him looking at the person with disdain, and he often finds a way to punish them for it when it is relevant, such as with his servers.

Loud yet Subtle. Akechi can be loud and aggresive in a lot of ways, and in a lot of ways that is meant to put others off guard.  Though that sort of style will always be a part of him.  He is a huge fan of taking a small action, that may even go unnoticed to right wrongs, or turn the tides.  He is famililar with this sort of subtlety though he doesn't always choose to use it.

Modern. The halls of his estate and indeed the entire province often sport the most modern ideas and inventions possible.  Everything from the aesthetics to the functionality of machines.  He tries his hardest to keep up with current trends. With that comes a lack of reverence for most religious and cultural sentiments.  He does the walk and he talks the talk, but a lot of the aforementioned religious and cultural things mean little to him.

Ambitious. There comes a time in mans life where he simply must do whatever seizes power.  Power is control and the ability to shape the world.  Akechi is no stranger to betrayal especially when he has something to gain from it.  He simply hasn't been caught yet.

Likes women. Akechi is single and in his prime.  There are some very easy connections to make with this statement.  He dates and does flings and spends a portion of his schedule with women or looking for new ones.    Partially because he doesn't wait between women and is often pursuing multiple at a time. A side effect of this is he is familiar with a lot of dancing and social norms.

Personal Strengths: Agile, Cunning, high endurance, Understanding of economics, Stealthy, highly skilled martially

Personal Weaknesses: Aggressive, Impatient, Egotistical,  Impious, Meddlesome, Strength is 7/10 at best :L

Hamartia: Predictable.  Though he is smart and can pull a few fast ones, after one is familiar with his style it is extremely easy to see through his plans.  The trouble is of course surviving becoming familiar.

Dreams and Ambitions: Though his dreams and ambitions change quite often, they generally involve him grabbing even more power.  Things like becoming the Daimyo of multiple provinces or even ruler of the fire nation.  He hides these dreams quite religiously, he knows that these dreams are extremely unlikely.  His current goal just boils down to making the Kai province as strong as it can be economically, something he's very familiar with perpetuating.  The kai province's economy is one of the strongest of all the provinces because he's been helping to fuel the war with the Demons and has come under a favor for doing so.(pending approval lol)

Likes: Women, power, money, family, Modernization, healthy food

Dislikes: mistakes, insubordination, disloyalty, threats to his power,

Brief History:
Hanae (Akechi's mother) was not a fire nation citizen, she grew up in the dark nation and eventually moved to the fire nation.  It is not well known that she was a dark bender and it is even less well known that Akechi himself can darkbend.  Hanae taught Akechi the power of keeping one's cards to themselves.  Thus Akechi's capability to keep things secret, including his translucent bending and his dark bending.  Most only know him as a capable fire bender.  The only ones who know he can do dark bending are the few trainers he has called from the dark nation over the years.

Akechi did not grow up destined to be a Daimyo, he did however grow up in a rich minor noble family.  The Kamui family grew to power the same way Akechi himself did, by making and selling weapons.  His parents never achieved noble status and died due to complications with their health.  Specifically Akechi's dad died of arthritic and heart problems and his mother became ill after that and didn't live much longer.  They were both dead by the time Akechi was an adult and Akechi is very independent because of this.  

Akechi of course then inherited his families wealth and estate.  The man grew into the role quickly and confidently and his business flourished despite what he had gone through.  Akechi's ambition quickly set in and he studied the movements and motions of the lord of the province, the previous Fudai Daimyo.

He laughed when his spy found that the previous Daimyo had his fingers directly in the criminal organization that was rampant in the province.  The evidence was difficult to find, but eventually Akechi had collected enough evidence to bury the Fudai Daimyo.  Akechi being a noble was already eligible to be raised if he did an act of great service to the throne.  

The trap sprung and with a little luck, Akechi's plan played out exactly as he wanted.  He ascended to the status of Fudai Daimyo and became the main producer of weapons for the Imperial Family and the Fire Nation in General.  Him, his sisters, his advisors, and the workers under him flourished greatly.  

As a newly appointed Fudai Daimyo, his position is still fresh and precarious.  One good slip and it could be the end of his status, but Akechi still has his eyes ever upwards.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Akechi Kamui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akechi Kamui   Akechi Kamui I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Akechi Kamui
Page 1 of 1