Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Demons of Nippon and Kamui I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Demons of Nippon and Kamui I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Demons of Nippon and Kamui I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Demons of Nippon and Kamui I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Demons of Nippon and Kamui I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Demons of Nippon and Kamui I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Demons of Nippon and Kamui I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Demons of Nippon and Kamui I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Demons of Nippon and Kamui I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Demons of Nippon and Kamui 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Demons of Nippon and Kamui I_vote_lcapThe Demons of Nippon and Kamui I_voting_barThe Demons of Nippon and Kamui I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Demons of Nippon and Kamui I_vote_lcapThe Demons of Nippon and Kamui I_voting_barThe Demons of Nippon and Kamui I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Demons of Nippon and Kamui

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Demons of Nippon and Kamui Empty
PostSubject: The Demons of Nippon and Kamui   The Demons of Nippon and Kamui I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:06 am

Many people may not know, but demons have roamed Kamui since ancient times.  The Oina are usually the ones to deal with them, coming down from Kamui and using their ancient arts of Demon Hunting to stop these monsters.  But lately the Oina have withdrawn to their city of Wep'keer and due to the absence of Oina, the Demons are starting to grow in numbers.  Here are all the demons now roaming Nippon.

Demons of Eastern Nippon

This is a list of demons that are common throughout all of Eastern Nippon.

Green Imp
Spoiler:
Weapon: Dart shooting flute.

Red Imp
Spoiler:
Weapon: Shamisen used for bludgeoning their opponents and block other attacks.

Yellow Imp
Spoiler:
Weapon: Tunneling underground and popping up in random places to bank on their massive Taiko drum causing tremors.  Taiko drum also shoots explosives.

Blue Imp
Spoiler:
Weapon: Flies through the air and uses a poison dart shooter.

Black Imp
Spoiler:
Weapon: Flying demon heads controlled and summoned through their small drum.

Bug Ogre
Spoiler:
Weapon: Their tail can be used to slam their opponent, as well as biting and clawing.  Every so often they will pulled their limbs, head and tail out into their body and spin around the arena shooting explosive seeds at their opponent, or swooping in to slam into their opponent.

Chimera
Spoiler:
Weapon: Their snake-headed tail, clawing and biting.  Chimera's also breath fire.  They have a similar attack to Bud Ogres, except they shoot fire at their opponent, they do swoop in as well.  Its body is filled with water and is essentially a stone pot.

Crow Tengu
Spoiler:
Weapon: Sword, that's pretty self explainable.  It will alsow dive down upon its opponents from above and slash at them from the air.

Dead Fish
Spoiler:
Weapon: Will latch on to its opponent and explode.  They also use their wings as boomerangs.

Demons of Western Nippon

This is a list of all demons that roam through all of Western Nippon.

Chimera
Spoiler:
Weapon: Their snake-headed tail, clawing and biting.  Chimera's also breath fire.  They have a similar attack to Bud Ogres, except they shoot fire at their opponent, they do swoop in as well.  Its body is filled with water and is essentially a stone pot.

Crow Tengu
Spoiler:
Weapon: Sword, that's pretty self explainable.  It will alsow dive down upon its opponents from above and slash at them from the air.

Headless Guardian
Spoiler:
Weapon: Similar to a Red Imp, only they use a metal staff instead of a Shamisen.

Bell Guardian
Spoiler:
Weapon: Similar to a Yellow Imp, only they use a massive wooden bell.

Halo Guardian
Spoiler:
Weapon: Similar to a Blue Imp only with a stone halo attached to their back.

Executioner Guardian
Spoiler:
Weapon: Similar to a Black Imp only they use the heads of the other Guardians summoned and controlled by the Executioner's own head.

Fire Eye Wheel
Spoiler:
Weapon: They are giant flaming wheels with an eye in the center.  They roll around at high speeds and try to attack their opponent by rolling into them and setting them on fire.

Ice Mouth Wheel
Spoiler:
Weapon: They are giant freezing wheels with lips in the middle.  They roll around at high speeds and try to freeze their opponents by making contact with them.

Thunder Ear Wheel
Spoiler:
Weapon: They are giant wheels with an ear in the middle.  They roll around at high speeds in an attempt to roll into their opponents and electrocute them to death.

Earth Nose Wheel
Spoiler:
Weapon: They are giant wheels with a long, tengu-like nose in the middle.  They roll around at high speeds in an attempt to roll into their opponents and crush them with rocks.

Fire Doom Mirror
Spoiler:
Weapon: A mirror with the face of its original owner who became the demon mirror.  It is the same as the Fire Eye Wheel.

Ice Doom Mirror
Spoiler:
Weapon: A mirror with the face of its original owner who became the demon mirror.  It is the same as the Ice Mouth Wheel.

Thunder Doom Mirror
Spoiler:
Weapon: A mirror with the face of its original owner that became the demon mirror.  It is the same as the Thunder Ear Mirror.

Wind Doom Mirror
Spoiler:
Weapon: A mirror with the face of its original owner that became the demon mirror.  It is the same as the demon wheels, only it uses wind to attack its opponent.

Poltergeist
Spoiler:
Weapon: Three scythes held by three demon kitsune dressed as foxes that attach at the center.  The poltergeists can combine to be like a wheel or separate themselves for wide range tornado like attacks.  They can shuffle between the Thunder, Ice, Earth, Wind, and Fire Elements.

Saburo
Spoiler:
Weapon: A demon crab that attacks its opponent by drowning them with water it shoots from its mouth.  Its claws are rock hard and can break through almost anything and are its primary means of attack before the water.  Its shell is the dorsal fin, tail and rear fins of an Ichiro, which is created when a Saburo combines itself with a Jiro.

Jiro
Spoiler:
Weapon: A demon crab that attacks its opponent by drowning them with water it shoots from its mouth.  Its claws are rock hard and can break through almost anything and are its primary means of attack before the water.  Its shell is the head, and front fins of an Ichiro, which is created when a Jiro combines itself with a Saburo.

Ichiro
Spoiler:
Weapon:  When a Saburo and a Jiro meet and combine, they will dig a deep ditch and flood it so their opponent is stuck in a pit of water, then will combine to become an Ichiro.  Ichiro are fast, dangerous and their razor sharp teeth can bite through almost anything.

Blue Cyclops
Spoiler:
Weapon: A blue cyclops is a massive sturdy beast.  Though it only has one eye, it will fly around the arena smoking its pipe.  It shoots flames at its opponents and dives down to grab them with its claws and either crush them or throw them off cliffs.  Every so often, it will remove its mask and show its true form.  Its mask will become a shield and its pipe a sword that spouts electricity from the end of it.  It is even more dangerous in its secondary form than its primary.

Red Oni
Spoiler:
Weapon:  They wear heavy iron masks that are impenetrable.  They lift them only to breath fire.  They charge around like bulls and often use their two clubs to attack.  They are always seen with Blue Oni.

Blue Oni
Spoiler:
Weapon:  They wear heavy iron masks that are impenetrable.  They lift them only to breath fire.  They charge around like bulls and often use their two swords to attack.  They are always seen with Red Oni.

Ubume
Spoiler:
Weapon: A sword hidden in its umbrella.  It uses mist to strike from the shadows and swoops down on its opponents from above.  The umbrella can also double as a shield.

Demons of Kamui

This is a list of demons that inhabit all of Kamui.

Namahage
Spoiler:
Weapon: The regular Namahage usually bites, claws or slaps, but also carries around a sign post which it uses to beat its enemies.

Blade Namahage
Spoiler:
Weapon: A blade Namahage carries a giant knife on its back which it uses to slash and cut its opponents.  It also bites, claws and slaps like other Namahage.

Bucket Namahage
Spoiler:
Weapon: Bucket Namahage work the same as Bell Guardian or Yellow Imp but instead of a Bell or a Drum it uses a bucket and two wooden ladels.

Umbrella Namahage
Spoiler:
Weapon: It works the same as the Halo Guardian or the Blue Imp, only it uses an umbrella instead of a piece of paper or a halo.

Cannon Namahage
Spoiler:
Weapon: It works the same as the Black Imp or the Executioner Guardian only it uses a small wooden bucket that it bangs on to control several floating demon skulls that shoot flames and lasers.

Igloo Turtle
Spoiler:
Weapon: A dangerous beast.  It fights similarly to a Chimera or a Bud Ogre, only it's made entirely of snow with a small lantern on the end of its tail.  Its heart is located within the small igloo shape on its back and the heart is the only weak point, being susceptible to fire.  The igloo is almost impervious to everything but flame.  The Igloo Turtle is dangerous, and has icy breath and can shoot massive chunks of ice at its opponent.s

Great Tengu
Spoiler:
Weapon: The Great Tengu fights similarly to the Blue Cyclops and also has two forms.  The only difference is that it has no pipe and shoots fire from its mouth instead of the pipe.  In its secondary form, the face becomes a shield and the nose becomes a sword.

Bull Charger
Spoiler:
Weapon: A bull charger fights similarly to a Red or Blue Oni.  It wears a metal shield as a helmet that is always perpendicular to the ground.  Its horns protrude around the metal shield and pierce its opponent during charge attacks.  The Bull Charger also has a bee stinger for a tail, and usually jumps with the hopes of slamming its stinger into its opponent.  Its two metal rods, while dangerous as melee weapons, are used as lightning rods to attack their opponents with.

Rare Demons of Nippon and Kamui

Clay Soldier
Spoiler:
Weapon: The exact same as a Green Imp only much stronger and much rarer.  They are said to be possessed clay dolls buried with minor soldiers whose souls are angry and vengeful.

Clay Samurai
Spoiler:
Weapon: The exact same as a Red Imp only much stronger and much rarer and they use a massive sword instead of a Shamisen.  They are said to be possessed clay dolls buried with soldiers who died in war and whose souls are angry and vengeful.

Clay Drummer
Spoiler:
Weapon: The exact same as a Yellow Imp only much stronger and much rarer.  They are said to be possessed clay dolls buried with artists, musicians and performers whose souls are angry and vengeful.

Clay Flyer
Spoiler:
Weapon: The exact same as a Blue Imp only much stronger and much rarer.  They are said to be possessed clay dolls buried with fishermen whose souls are angry and vengeful and they fly due a fisherman's affinity with seabirds.

Clay Shogun
Spoiler:
Weapon: The exact same as a Black Imp only much stronger and much rarer.  They are said to be possessed clay dolls buried with nobility and great people whose souls are angry and vengeful.  They command the heads of their defeated allies are extremely dangerous.

Dogu
Spoiler:
Weapon: Dogu are clay figures buried with the dead, usually of great heroes, soldiers, warriors, heroes, emperors and the like.  When one of their souls becomes disturbed or possessed they become Dogu, possessing one of the clay figures they're buried with.  These dogu are extremely larger, twice as tall as any man, with massive clay swords that can cut through anything.  They are extremely dangerous.

Tube Foxes
Spoiler:
Weapon: Tube Foxes are servants of great Kitsune and Nine Tailed Foxes.  They are controlled by a sacred instrument unique to all demon Kitsune, the Fox Rods.  Each Kitsune has control over nine specific Tube Foxes and if one dies, a Kitsune looses a tail.  When a Kitsune looses their Tube Foxes or Fox Rods they die.  Making Tube Foxes extremely rare.  Though if encountered they are extremely dangerous.  They not only absorb all chi, they drain chi from people until all their chi is drained and they die.  Tube Foxes jump, claw, bite, scratch and maul with their teeth and claws.  It is said that when Nine Tube Foxes are together, their master, the Kitsune is near, and when all Nine gather they can summon their master to that location.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

The Demons of Nippon and Kamui
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Supplementary Lore :: The Library of Wan Shi Ton :: The Land of Nippon-
Jump to: