Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Guo Shu-Fang I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Guo Shu-Fang I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Guo Shu-Fang I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Guo Shu-Fang I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Guo Shu-Fang I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Guo Shu-Fang I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Guo Shu-Fang I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Guo Shu-Fang I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Guo Shu-Fang I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Guo Shu-Fang 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Guo Shu-Fang I_vote_lcapGuo Shu-Fang I_voting_barGuo Shu-Fang I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Guo Shu-Fang

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paracelsus
Novice
Novice
Paracelsus

Guo Shu-Fang Empty
PostSubject: Guo Shu-Fang   Guo Shu-Fang I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 4:37 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Guo Shu-Fang

Age: 27, is mildly concerned about how quickly she’s turning 30

Race: Human

Birthplace: Ba Sing Se

Current Residence: Ba Sing Se / Trader Caravans

Bender or Non-Bender: Bender, but out of practice

Occupation: Trades in general goods, but specializes in gossip and spices.

Element: Earth

|WEAPONS|
Name: A simple pocket knife

|OPTIONAL|
Hobbies: Shu-Fang enjoys playing cards, and reading the occasional romance novel.

Family: She’s the eldest daughter of a family of seven, with three younger brothers and a sister.

Character Theme: My Kind of Town (Instrumental)- The Professionals

|APPEARANCE|

Height: 5’6

Image:Guo Shu-Fang V3qStqw

Hair: Long straight black hair with brown undertones, usually kept in a tight braided bun for convenience and style. Short sideswept bangs frame her face.

Eyes: Average size, dark brown eyes.

Clothes: She only owns simple but neat dresses in green or brown, but secretly fond of more saturated and flashy colors.

Skin: Smooth and pleasantly olive toned.

Body Type: Somewhat statuesque, clearly used to be more active when she was young. Lean, but full bodied.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Shu-Fang is a warm and kind person, and is usually the first to strike up a conversation with any potential customers. As the eldest daughter, she’s grown up expected to take on many responsibilities to help her family. She often feels trapped by these expectations, and longs to experience the world and finds joy in when she’s asked to travel and meet new people. She tends to think first before acting and speaking, often relying on her charm to diffuse situations and make new friends. Shu-Fang however is often stubborn, especially when it comes to her ideals.

Personal Strengths: Kind, sociable, reasonably clever, good with money, and dutiful.

Personal Weaknesses: Stubborn, inexperienced, envious at times, and sometimes over cautious.

Hamartia: Curiosity.

Dreams and Ambitions: Shu-Fang wants to travel and to see the world before she inevitably settles down. She’s bored of working her parents shop, and leaps at any chance to talk to someone from abroad or to travel even if its to another town just a day away.

Likes: New experiences, parties, pastries, cards, and most animals.
Dislikes: Routine, Crude behavior, selfishness, cold temperatures, and broccoli.

Brief History: Guo Shu-Fang was born in Ba Sing Se during one particularly rainy spring. She grew up somewhat headstrong, but by now has mellowed out considerably after being responsible for her siblings. Spending most of her life tending her parent’s storefront and babysitting, she has always longed for some sort of adventure or something to break up the peaceful monotony she lives in. Shu-Fang was trained to be a competent earth bender when she was younger, and showed aptitude for the element. She stopped practicing the older she’s gotten, her priorities shifted to business and social pursuits. She’s growing older, and has become more and more desperate to get her chance to finally have a life of her own outside of her role as an eldest child.
   She’s finally gotten that opportunity now that her father has put her in charge of supervising shipments, and has used this an excuse to experience the world. It’s a medium sized enterprise, with a good few suppliers and customers throughout the earth kingdom. Shu-Fang is doing her best to be a dutiful daughter and handle business in these new locales, but can’t resist indulging her curiosity and learning about the many different lives and traditions outside the walled world she grew up in. After all, making friendships makes loyal customers.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Guo Shu-Fang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guo Shu-Fang   Guo Shu-Fang I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

Guo Shu-Fang
Page 1 of 1