Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ice and Snow  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ice and Snow  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ice and Snow  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ice and Snow  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ice and Snow  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ice and Snow  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ice and Snow  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ice and Snow  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ice and Snow  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ice and Snow  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ice and Snow  I_vote_lcapIce and Snow  I_voting_barIce and Snow  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ice and Snow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

Ice and Snow  Empty
PostSubject: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Kofoid, and Jazz and Orkel had been flying for what seemed an eternity. When they had to set down under a rocky overhang to take shelter from a blizzard. Rel could not fly in this weather. Orkel spoke up. "I hope this Azeroth guy is worth the trouble." Orkel said sighing "Did I mention I hate the cold?"

Kofoid responded. "Yes you did, and yes Azeroth is a vastly intelligent one, he is worth a small snow storm. He will have some special training for you if the stories I heard were correct. we cannot continue until this storm dies down a but however. So until then who wants to train first?" Kofoid asked, looking toward Jazz.
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

Ice and Snow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:52 pm

Jazz smiled as she realized she had the home advantage, "Me. I wish to train first." She was then hit by a sudden flashback. One of her father, and how much they used to play in the snow. She shook her head. The visions are coming back more frequently...
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

Ice and Snow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Kofoid said to Orkel, "Don't wander off now." He turned to Jazz and noticed a look. "Having Visions? I know that look I use to have visions a long time ago." Kofoid felt bad for Jazz so young but has been through so much. Kofoid said to Jazz and said. "Before we spar I will throw a ball of air at you, try and deflect it back to me using your bending or surroundings." Kofoid threw a weak ball of air at Jazz so he wouldn't hurt her again.

While Jazz and Kofoid began training Orkel began to practice his meditating for his air bending, just like Kofoid showed him. He was brought back to his house but this time, even though it was the same scene Orkel did not feel as angry. But more of a purpose. This time the house did not catch on fire. Orkel's mind drifted and he saw half a face, the face of the water bender. He seemed young. Then there a bright flash in his mind has the image changed to a building with a telescope on the mountain through the blizzard. He felt a sense of mystery and a sense of purpose once again. Now he was totally out of touch with reality as Kofoid and Jazz trained.
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

Ice and Snow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:20 pm

Jazz noded. "Y..yeah, more then I ever have." Jazz seen the ball coming and she wasted sure how to deflect it. If i created a highly reflect able Ice mirror? maybe... She decided puppets we not necessary for this, and bent the blizzard winds happily. I.. I feel so...peaceful A large reflective surface appeared and redirected the air ball but to her left rather then straight.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

Ice and Snow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Kofoid said. "Good! Nice attempt, now you need practice to make perfect in the heat of battle it is actually easier because you act on instinct." After Kofoid said this the blizzard began to let up. "Oh look. I am sorry to cut this short Jazz but the sooner we get to Azeroth's place the safer we will be." Kofoid turned to Orkel. "Orkel lets go...Orkel!"

Orkel was quickly shaken out of his trance by Kofoid's voice. "Yes....yes." Kofoid said "Its time to go. Azeroth's is not too far ahead." "yea I know I saw it in my mind." Orkel replied. Kofoid stopped. "This power is rare, be careful Orkel this could lead you down a dark path if you are not in balance." Kofoid then mounted Rel and Orkel shortly followed. They waited for jazz to board before the departed for Azeroth's castle.
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

Ice and Snow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Jazz promptly frowned as she loved fighting in a blizzard. "Oh alright." She quickly got on Rel and sighed, creating spheres of water in her hands as they flow through the air. She could feel as if something was different with Orkel, but couldn't place it.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

Ice and Snow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:45 pm

As they flew Orkel saw something through the snowfall. "Look there is Azeroth's castle with the telescope!" Kofoid looked at Orkel "Yes it is, you remember it from your meditation?" Orkel replied, "Yes I do." Orkel was shocked he did. He turned to Jazz and asked "jazz how are you doing? You have been quiet."

While Orkel stuck up a conversation with Jazz Kofoid landed Rel in the snow and said. "we need to walk from here." As Kofoid got off a polar bear dog attacked from no where knowing Rel over and Orkel and Jazz off of Rel.
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

Ice and Snow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Jazz looked at Orkel. "I'm okay..."

"Mother, what are the creatures of the snow like?"

"Afraid, Jasmine. Afraid of the world, and the ones in it."

"Why mommy?"

"Because they want nothing more then to have it for themselves."

When they landed, and the polar creature attacked, her flashback was cut short. She got up, and felt more powerful then she had in a long time. Must be the blizzard. She looked over to Master Kofoid and Orkel, and to the creature. "Don't hurt it! please! its a creature of me people!" Jasmine ran to the polar creature, trying to understand why it would attack.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

Ice and Snow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Kofoid and Orkel stood at the ready. They heard Jazz cry out but Rel would not have any of it. Rel came charging at the Polar Bear Dog Kofoid tried to control Rel by standing in front of him. While Orkel used air bending to keep the Polar Bear dog from going after Rel. Orkel couldn't keep it up much longer. Hoping for a rest but instead in another problem. Orkel was respecting Jazz's wishes and not hurting the Polar Bear Dog, just defending.

Orkel turned to tell jazz something and the Polar Bear Dog got by him and ran straight for Jazz its teeth barred. Orkel tried to stop the polar bear dog but when he went to move he slipped and fell. Kofoid was wrestling with Rel still Jazz was on her own.
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

Ice and Snow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:27 pm

Jazz put her hand out to the polar bear dog, and closed her eyes. Please, stop... I don't want to hurt you... And as if the creature understood her, it stopped just feet from her, and turned, and ran the other way. She was in shock when she opened her eyes. "Ho...how..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ice and Snow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice and Snow
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next