Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
(Arlania) Sun and snow  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
(Arlania) Sun and snow  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
(Arlania) Sun and snow  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
(Arlania) Sun and snow  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
(Arlania) Sun and snow  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
(Arlania) Sun and snow  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
(Arlania) Sun and snow  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
(Arlania) Sun and snow  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
(Arlania) Sun and snow  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
(Arlania) Sun and snow  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
(Arlania) Sun and snow  I_vote_lcap(Arlania) Sun and snow  I_voting_bar(Arlania) Sun and snow  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
(Arlania) Sun and snow  I_vote_lcap(Arlania) Sun and snow  I_voting_bar(Arlania) Sun and snow  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

(Arlania) Sun and snow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

(Arlania) Sun and snow  Empty
PostSubject: (Arlania) Sun and snow    (Arlania) Sun and snow  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:52 pm

The northern water tribe was different that he had expected it but he got cool metals to take back home for making into fine weapons. Drakous stood in the market looking at some items to take back home to the fire nation. Thinking about it Drakous found a metal that was light that he thought would be a good present for someone. Grabbing a robe and a new winter coat, his current one was making him kinda cold.

Keeping secret that he was from the fire nation was rather hard to do at time. Especially in the water nation and him being a noble it was not a good combination to him. He hated the sea so it made him upset more thinking about it. pushing it off to the side, grabbed a cup on hot tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Arlania) Sun and snow    (Arlania) Sun and snow  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:56 am

Arlania looked around, this was home to her original bending element. SHe had never been here before, and it intrigued her. This is where her grandparents had grown up before joining the Night Angel Dominion. This is where her father met her mother on a mission.

Arlania eyed all the sights, it was beautifull, the way the sun glinted off of the ice and snow. She wondered how this place was built. Ice bending? Possible, like Omashu was years ago.

She looked at all the goods in the market place, alot of foreign things as well. As you would expect, the world was at peace, well trying to be. Some people still discourged the joining and harmonizing of the nations. She wasnt one of those people. Arlania only hated the Twin Blade Clan, the rest of the world didnt concern her.

Arlania glanced a look at some of the people, they looked alot like her, darker hair, pale skin, and blue or grey eyes. Interesting, except for this one fella. Who stood out like a sore thumb, or perhaps she only noticed that cause of her trining. However, she noticed he was different and she got curious.

She walked closer to him, and then she saw it, he was fire nation. Alot like her nation, the fire nation all looked the same as well. All portraying similar styles and such. She smirked and walked up to him, " Long way from home now arn't you." She said non-chalant like while loking away and taking a gander around her.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Arlania) Sun and snow    (Arlania) Sun and snow  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:05 am

Drakous heard a voice and lifted his head, far away from home was right since he was from the fire nation. Looking down, he pulled back his long green hair behind his shoulders. the young woman before him reminded him of his little sister that died many years ago. She looked almost like her too.

"Yes I am far away from home. I am guessing you are from the fire nation as well?" Drakous asked as he threw his bag over his shoulder. Looking around them, Drakous stepped up to the girl, he is a fire noble but he was respectful to all people like his father taught him. "I am Lord Drakous Corlock. And who might you be charming young lady?" He bowed his head to her before taking a piece of candy and eatting it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Arlania) Sun and snow    (Arlania) Sun and snow  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:16 am

Arlania smirked as he thought she was from the fire nation as well, " My family's bloodline is here, but i am too far from home." She smiled," But i cant tell you where." She said a bit playfully. Truth was she couldnt tell him where, or i would be her head. The Night Angel Dominion was a secret to the rest of the world, except for those that needed to know for trading purposes.

She looked him up and down, definatly from the fire nation, and it seemed she was right. She smiled as he bowed, in the middle of the market place, brilliant place to subject yourself to the world.

" Arlania is my name, Lord Drakous. " She said, as she nodded and placed her hands on her hips, " What brings you here?" She asked, she was curious as to why he himself would come here instead of sending heanchmen to do the dirty work.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Arlania) Sun and snow    (Arlania) Sun and snow  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:30 am

Drakous guessed she had her reasons for not giving him more info on herself. Thinking about it, Drakous looked at Arlania. He looked around, and as she spoke to him introducing herself; Drakous pulled out a silver like metal that Drakous liked and was going to make into something. It was a metal that he bought there. Thinking about it.

"Nice to meet you miss Arlania. I am here looking for metals. I do black smithing as a hobby. My father taught me you have to work hard in this world for what you want. So I took black smith. I'm looking for a metal that would make a nice sword for a family heirloom kind." Drakous explained, he figured that he might have gone on a little too much for the information. "Plus this place has nice clothing for someone back home. What are you doing up here this far north?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Arlania) Sun and snow    (Arlania) Sun and snow  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:17 pm

Arlania nodded as he spoke, he seemed to rather chatty, but that was probably just cause Arlania wasnt much of a talker. She can be funy but most of the time she is rather serious. She looked at the metal he pulled out earlier, fairly nice material, but she liked the things you could find in the Earth kingdom better. Thats where her sword was forged.

She looked at him as he now adressed her. She wasnt doing much of anything, just looking around at her bloodline culture. The Night Angel Dominion had given her some time to herself after her recent promotion and the World Tournament.

"I am just sightseeing." She said, technically it wasnt a lie. " Hoping to head out soon actually." She didnt know if she would head home or enjoy more of her freedom. She hadnt recieved a hawk yet so she guessed they didnt miss her quite much yet.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Arlania) Sun and snow    (Arlania) Sun and snow  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Drakous nodded his head at her seeing that she didn't say much. But he guessed being around his fiance alot back home he tended to speak alot. "Ah I see. well there is alot to see. though I am getting a feeling that going home soon might be a good idea." Drakous didn't want to seem rude or anything, he was trying to be friendly hoping that he wasn't offending her.

"I am trying to blend metals together at home to see what kind of weapons I can make. I been looking for one that will make a sword the same color as the moon." Drakous told her, seeing that she was kinda side tracked, Drakous thought maybe he was boring or yet again talking too much. "Well I suggest seeing the south pole its nice. more glaciers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Arlania) Sun and snow    (Arlania) Sun and snow  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:34 pm

Arlania nodded at his suggestion, perhaps she thought. She looked at him and his metal he selected, " For your blade, i recommend testing the metal in heat first. Different metals change color as they are heated. Perhaps go the the Earth Kingdom, that is where i had my blade forged, " She said as she patted her sheathed blade on her hip.

" Are you attending the ferry that comes this afternoon as well? It heads to the egde of the Earth Kingdom bay. " She said as she picked up an apple and picked at the skin a little bit.

Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Arlania) Sun and snow    (Arlania) Sun and snow  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:42 pm

Drakous shook his head to her suggestion. "I know, but I rather make my own blades. I am a black smith. and true metal does change, I just want it to do soomething special." Drakous laughed, but hearing about the ferry to the earth kingdom he might be getting home a bit sooner.

"Earth kingdom. that might be a good idea. Disson has been askign me to come home." Drakous said as he looked at the metal getting an idea. "Do you know where in the earth kingdom I could borrow a forge." He just got an idea for the metal, which would be a good idea for someone he cared about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Arlania) Sun and snow    (Arlania) Sun and snow  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:53 pm

Arlania nodded, as a matter of fact she did know where, cause it was where she worked on her pieces every now and then. " There is a older gentleman, he lives just on the outskirts of Omashu his own little home. His name is Saichi." She said. She smirked, he was a good friend of hers who had helped her out in many situations.

She put the apple back, as it no longer interested her, " I can accompany you there if you wish, if not i can just give you the area location." She said, she smirked again, as she knew the Saichi would cut off any strangers head if he didnt know them, it almost happened to her for thier first time meeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Arlania) Sun and snow    (Arlania) Sun and snow  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Arlania) Sun and snow
Page 1 of 1