Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open] I_vote_lcapThe Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open] I_voting_barThe Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open] I_vote_lcapThe Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open] I_voting_barThe Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yu'ukina Su
Banned
Banned
Yu'ukina Su

The Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open]   The Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:31 am

The icy air whistled around Yu'ukina ears, causing her skin to tingle and sting. Her long, rich chocolate colored hair hung in waves around her, stirred only slightly as she moved. Fingers and toes are warm, however, and it's a good feeling. Snug inside her cold-protecting layers of clothes, nothing can spoil the overwhelming feeling of being taken back to childhood in her eyes, the good memories.

The urge to make a snowball is all consuming and she had to restrain herself from lying down on the fresh blanket of snow and making a snow angel. Every step she take leaves a fresh, crisp footprint in the snow, as if she were the only person to have ever been here. Snowflakes fall gently from the sky, tickling the end of her nose and tempting her to stick out my tongue and have a taste.

Nearby, a huge polar bear does just that. She's sprawled on her back and rolling in the fresh crispness of first morning snow. A soft giggle slipped from the woman's lips as she turned to watch her companion with bright sapphire colored eyes. "Oh, Rikka, you silly thing." She said, her giggles quieting. Moments like this, she loved.
Back to top Go down
Jhenko
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Jhenko

The Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open]   The Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:16 pm

A girl watches as her small cub charge forward in the foot prints. Her breathe caused white smoke to escape her mouth. Strangely enough; she felt no cold. The warm, fuzzy layers of coats and furs made sure of that. She looked at Ouni with a glance of concern. Did she need to keep him warm by holding him? Did his mother keep him under toe when she was alive? She watches as he does a faceplant into some snow. A loud round of luagher at that as she walks forward to pick him up. "Silly Ouni!"

She contiues to follow the tracks, wonder what it was they were following. Maybe one of her friends had wandered out farther? Eh, she'd gone much farther to her usual fishing spot. The young cub starts to shiver, making her pause. Well; if you prefer 'Paws' for a pun then just imagine that. Worst pun ever she knows. She takes the small cub and pulls her hood up. She slips himn onto her shoulders. He gladly sits there, half leaning half laying on her head for support.
She giggles.

Walking forward she pawses - okay that one was accidental. She pauses, looking forward to see a girl giggling at her. . . Polar bear? Okay, fair enough. She brings an arm into the air and waves. She didn't wanna just barge in, she wanted to know if that was alright with the girl; hence her waving.
Back to top Go down

The Light Footed Path in the Fresh Snow [Open]
Page 1 of 1