Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Finding my path (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Finding my path (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Finding my path (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Finding my path (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Finding my path (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Finding my path (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Finding my path (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Finding my path (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Finding my path (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Finding my path (closed) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Finding my path (closed) I_vote_lcapFinding my path (closed) I_voting_barFinding my path (closed) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Finding my path (closed) I_vote_lcapFinding my path (closed) I_voting_barFinding my path (closed) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Finding my path (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

Finding my path (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Finding my path (closed)   Finding my path (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:57 pm

It was another sunny day, not a cloud in the sky. The weather was perfect, dry and sunny. Kara couldn't ask for a better day. Well, she could. Ba Sing Se's lower ring was no luxury to live in. She wasn't even supposed to be here but it didn't really matter. Kara ran away to Omashu originally, but, on her way there, she met a merchant woman who needed a hand getting her wooden cart out of a pool of mud. Kara wasn't used to people asking her for help, but she gladly helped those in need. The lady offered her a ride to Ba Sing Se as a thanks for the help. When they arrived, they parted ways.

Kara was walking through the markets. 'I need some new clothes... Badly.' Kara thought to herself, looking at her ripped pants and jacket. She kept her steady pace through the heavy crowd. There were to many people for her liking. "Hey! Stop you rotten thieves!" An old voice shouted amongst the loud passerby-ers. Two men dressed in white with hoods ran against the grain. An obvious giveaway that those two were the thieves. Kara stopped and ran after the two. It was unlike her to get involved, but she couldn't just stand there and watch this happen. Kara chased them throughout the bustling traffic, pushing pass the unsuspecting people.
Kara finally had a clear view of the crooks. "Finally." She said, making spikes of earth in front of them. They stopped before they got impaled and looked for the person who did this. One of the men pointed at Kara and said, "It was that idiot girl!" The man lifted his arms and lifted water out of a nearby barrel. The water froze and tuned into icicles. They levitated around Kara, surrounding her. The icy spears were thrown at Kara at light speed, giving little time to counter. Kara had tricks up her sleeve. Learning how to earthbend in the form a of an airbender, made her light on her feet and gave her razor sharp reaction speeds. Kara lifted walls of earth around her, being the smart girl she is, she kicked a wall towards the waterbender. She couldn't see him but she knew the wall would hit him and his friend. She was right. The crooks laid on the ground unconscious. People surrounded the scene, and not long after the police force. Usually the police don't care much about small scale crimes but when a battle happens, it's a different story. "Ma'am, what happened here?!" A police questioned Kara loudly over the clamor. "Um these guys stole something and I thought I should stop them... And.. I. Um." She lost her train of thought.

After the questions Kara was approached by the old lady that was robbed. "Thank ye' young deary. They stole my money and some expensive clothing that I need to sell. As a thanks, I want you to pick out a whole outfit from my store for free!" Coincidentally this is exactly what Kara was looking for. Kara accepted the offer excitedly. They made their way to her store. Not a soul in the store but the clothes inside were beautiful. Kara picked out a nice pair of yellow, steel tipped, pointed shoes, a black tank with a beautiful lace at the bottom, baggy light brown sweatpants, and a silver necklace that had a small sapphire in the middle. Her outfit was complete. She thanked the lady and left the store with her new clothes. 'What a strange day'

Last edited by Deejer210 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: Finding my path (closed)   Finding my path (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:03 pm

Kara was on her way back to her apartment she just rented. She's only been here in Ba Sing Se for a week and on the second day she was here, she kicked criminal butt. Rex, her turtle duck, was in her backpack in the usual place.

The sky was filled with black clouds, forcing Lara to walk I little faster. "Get your bread, pastries, and cakes! Right here!" An annoying voice sounded. Everyone on the streets ignored him and continued on their way. "Hey Rex, were almost home. Do you want tea when we get back?" Kara asked Rex softly. A small quack rang from here backpack. "Ok, jasmine or oolong?" Another quack, this time the quack was deeper. "Oolong it is."

Thunder filled the sky. Rex was sitting on Kara's bed. Kara took her hair out of the ponytail it was in and let it flow down to her shoulders. Knock knock knock. "Oh great visitors." Kara sighed. "Delivery for Kara Liu!" A voice said behind the thin wooden door. Kara opened the door, revealing a young man maybe around her age of twenty. "Hi. What's this?"
"A delivery from... Omashu." He said calmly. 'Omahsu! I'm supposed to be there, but that changed.'  Kara thought as she took the medium sized package from the delivery man. "Take care." He said with a bow and left. Kara closed the door and sat down at her small table. "Omashu..." Kara repeated to herself. She was supposed to meet a man there. An air nomad from the Southern Air Temple. His name was Go-gin or something like that. She found a staff with that name in it and found his location in Omashu and was going to return in return for 'Airbending' practice, because she earthbends in the form of an airbender. She opened the package and a small key on a chain was inside.

Kara crawled into her bed and fell asleep quickly. She dreamt of what was to come in her life. She wasn't ready to leave Ba Sing Se yet but she was preparing.

Sunlight crept through the closed window. Kara yawned and rose from her sleep. "Another day, another pain." Kara said to herself. She said this everyday so far she's be here. Kara got dressed, ate and headed out of the door with her bo staff. The early mornings in the lower ring were usually the most calm time of the day, except for today. Masked people raided stores and set the ablaze. "What the hell are those people doing?"

Last edited by Deejer210 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Finding my path (closed)   Finding my path (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:08 am

Yami ducked into an alley in the lower ring of Ba Sing Se. This isn't where I belong. I hate this stupid city. But it's the best place for me to hide, she thought as she thought about her current situation. Ba Sing Se was the best place for her to escape the people who wanted her dead. People who either she accidentally destroyed something of theirs during her last Jinchuuriki rampage, or the people hired by the before mentioned. It didn't matter. None of them knew the truth. They all blamed her for the destruction, thinking she worked for some evil organization, or just did the things she did for fun. As a result, her head was fetching a high price on the black market.

Yami watched as some sort of commotion took place in the street, an earthbender stopping two thieves. Yami grinned as she saw that the girl could fight, and she fought well. She stepped out of the alley to help, but she realized that the girl had it all under control, and instead pulled her hood up and watched from the shadows. She looks like fun, she thought as the girl was rewarded for her bravery. Yami realized that the police were close, and she turned and ran out the other end of the alley. She had a job to get to anyway, a small pawn shop had hired her. She realized it was unlikely she would see the girl ever again.

About a week later, Yami woke up early in the morning to the familiar smell of smoke. She ran out of the old apartment she was living in to find that a bunch of masked people were running around setting buildings on fire. She ran out in the open, her hood up on her head, hiding her identity. She ran up to one of the fire benders and neutralized his fire bending with hers, then drew her knife and struck the man in the head, knocking him unconscious. She then pulled water from a bunch of barrels and extinguished the flames on that building. Looking around, there were still two other men doing the same thing as the first. She froze some of the water into spikes and hurled them toward one of the men, trapping him against a wall. She then knocked this man unconscious as well and extinguished another building. She looked around desperately for the third man, only to find that he was running away. Yami quickly threw water over the flames of a third building and began running after the man.
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: Finding my path (closed)   Finding my path (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:25 pm

Screams filled the air as stores were burning in the midday sun. Kara ran towards a burning store. Before she could do anything a lady threw water onto it a put it out. "Hey! It looks like I'm not the only person with the guts to fight these goons!" The lady chased a masked figure down the road and sent a blast of fire at him. It was unlike anything Kara has ever seen, the fire acted like a punch, and sent the man flying. He landed hard and burnt, but he was alive. "Holy sh-" Kara's sentence was cut off by a nearby building exploding. "Help! Help!" A familiar voice shouted. "The old lady!" Kara whispered to herself as she rushed to the store. When she got there, five masked figures were standing in front of the store laughing. She wasn't going to let this happen.

She sent a a pillar of earth towards a man on the side of the small group. And just as that happened, the lady from before jumped overhead, with water swirling around, shot the water onto the store, putting it out. When she landed she made a water whip and launched three of the four guys backward. This all happened so fast. "Oh great it's a new girl and the one from last week." The man said gathering water over his head and separated it into icy spears. He launched them at Kara and the lady. Kara couldn't react fast enough and got slightly cut in her good bending arm. Kara dropped to her knees and held her arm. The wound wasn't deep but it hurt enough, and bled enough to make her vision blurry. Kara couldn't see what happened between the man and the lady, but something definitely happened.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Finding my path (closed)   Finding my path (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:05 pm

In a blur of movement, Yami rushed back to the main scene after the other man ran down the street, trying to stop his clothes from burning. She looked down the street in surprise at the girl she had seen the other day. The girl was fighting again, this time attacking five goons in front of a large boutique. Yami didn't hesitate in putting out the flames, then charged at the group. She watched as one man formed ice spikes and one grazed the girl. Before the other was sent at the woman, Yami drew her knife and threw it, heating the tip. Due to the heat, the blade impaled the ice spear. The momentum of the hit was enough to send both weapons flying away from the group. Angrily, the man turned toward Yami. He quickly formed another ice spear and sent it flying, but Yami's flames melted it in mid air.

Two of the other men stepped in front of Yami, swords drawn. She didn't stop running as she poured water over their heads, then froze them in place. She drew her bow, and while she was still running, shot an arrow at the leader. The arrow grazed his shoulder, but he fell to the ground, writhing in pain as waves of electricity shot through his body. Yami slid on her knees next to the girl, whose arm was bleeding quite a bit. She pulled her bag off of her shoulder and began to treat the wound. "It takes guts to do what you did," she said as she wrapped a bandage around the woman's arm. After closer examination, the girl appeared to be about 19, and about four inches taller than Yami, who is 16 and about 5'5". "My name's Yami, by the way," she said as she stood after the wound was treated.

One of the two remaining men snapped out of his shock of seeing his leader on the ground and charged at Yami, his spear pointed toward her chest. She sidestepped quickly and elbowed the man in the face as he ran past. He fell on his back, trying to stop the bleeding from his broken nose. One glare from Yami and the final man ran down the street. Yami grinned and turned to help the old woman. "Are you alright?" Yami asked. The woman nodded. "I am now, thanks to you two," she said.
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: Finding my path (closed)   Finding my path (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Kara stood up. Her new friend Yami, helped save her. And she bandaged up my arm! What a great person. Police arrived on the scene moments after Yami broke the dudes nose. "That must hurt really bad." Coincidentally, Kara's arm starting hurting again, once her adrenaline wore off. The police thanked Kara and walked over to Yami and thanked her as well. They picked up the men scattered across the long street and left. Kara wobbled towards Yami and the old lady.

"Oh my! You again? Thank you so much! Now I need to rebuild and restock this place since those jerks burnt my store!" The old complained. Kara felt dizzy again. She made herself a little chair of rock and sat down, trying not to faint. "I just need some rest and I'll feel good as new!" Kara murmured enthusiastically. "Oh and I'm Kara. Nice to meet you. If you ever come around here again, I live right there." Kara added to her old sentence. She pointed at her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Finding my path (closed)   Finding my path (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 10:43 pm

((OOC: Still open or dead?))
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Finding my path (closed)   Finding my path (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 10:52 pm

I don't even remember this. KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding my path (closed)   Finding my path (closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding my path (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2014 :: June-
Jump to: