Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Path to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Path to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Path to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Path to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Path to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Path to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Path to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Path to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Path to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Path to Ba Sing Se 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Path to Ba Sing Se I_vote_lcapThe Path to Ba Sing Se I_voting_barThe Path to Ba Sing Se I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Path to Ba Sing Se I_vote_lcapThe Path to Ba Sing Se I_voting_barThe Path to Ba Sing Se I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Path to Ba Sing Se

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bakari
Novice
Novice
Bakari

The Path to Ba Sing Se Empty
PostSubject: The Path to Ba Sing Se   The Path to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:41 pm

As small clouds floated across the crisp blue sky, Bakari would find himself walking through the grassy fields of the Earth Kingdom, with his staff resting on his shoulder, an ripe red apple in his other hand, and Saber walking right beside him, looking straight ahead. It never really occurred to Bakari that now that he was out of the Air Temple, he had no idea on where he was going. He just fed off of a tingling sensation in his heart, telling him that the way he was going was the right way. Bakari took a bite out of his apple, before coming to a stop and looking ahead of him. A light breeze passed both Bakari and Saber as the two looked at the barrier of the city, Ba Sing Se. A smile curled upon the face of Bakari as he finished chewing the bit of apple he bit off and swallowed it. He would then look down to Saber and back up to the city. "Looks like we've found what we're looking for, eh Saber? The Earth Kingdom.. I wonder what's it like inside.. I wonder if my mother is there.. She has to be. I can feel it." said Bakari, still smiling. The joyed teen would then take another bite out of his apple, before continuing on towards the city.
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: The Path to Ba Sing Se   The Path to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:44 pm

(can i join this rp?)
Back to top Go down
Bakari
Novice
Novice
Bakari

PostSubject: Re: The Path to Ba Sing Se   The Path to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:42 pm

(Yeah. I posted in the title that its open to anyone.)
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: The Path to Ba Sing Se   The Path to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:04 pm

(oh. I didn't see it sorry. Oh and just to warn you ahead of time my character has pretty sticky fingers.)

Aaron and Mykah were walking around the front gate of Ba Sing Se trying not to look too suspicious when a newcomer walked in through the gate. "Perfect!" Aaron exclaimed walking over to the visitor. "What should our story be this time Mykah?" Aaron asked the pygmy panther strolling next to him. Mykah scratched three marks in the ground. "Even better! The "Show around town" manuever. Good choice buddy." He bent down out streching his arm so Mykah could climb on his shoulder. When They reached the newcomer they noticed that one; he was an airbender, and two; there was a tiger next to him. "Um... Hi! I'm Aaron and this is Mykah." Aaron nodded towards the pygmy panther. "Your new in town right? We could show you around the city." Aaron really did regret this but they had to get food somehow.
Back to top Go down
Bakari
Novice
Novice
Bakari

PostSubject: Re: The Path to Ba Sing Se   The Path to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:56 am

(No problem.. Maybe we could turn this situation into a friendship between our characters.)

Bakari looked to both Aaron and Mykah with a smile, before he gave the two of them a quick bow. Bakari then let his staff off of his shoulder and switched it to his other hand as well as the apple into the other. "Finally, people! Do you know how long I've been walking?! While I'm thinking about it I need to go to the Northern Air Temple to get me a Flying Bison.. Because walking suuuure gets you tired. By the way, my name's Bakari and this is my pet tiger Saber. Say hi Saber." said Bakari looking down to the big cat. Saber just lashed his tongue across his lips and looked on. Bakari let out a cheesy grin before rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry.. He's a little stubborn.. Yes I am new to this town.. In fact I'm new to all of the towns.. I've never been outside of the Western Air Temple before. So yeah, Aaron I would like that tour around the city." said Bakari, adjusting his hat. Thoughts began to drift through Bakari's mind as he waited for Aaron to start the tour. 'This could be my chance to find mother.. I hope she's here..'
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: The Path to Ba Sing Se   The Path to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:50 pm

"Okay! Your lucky we stumbled across you! We're the best tour guides in town! Me and Mykah know every way to get anywhere in Ba Sing Se." Aaron said as he took out a tattered old map. "Hmm.... We should start at the zoo in the Agrarian zone. Its a beutiful place since Aang fixed up the place." Aaron rolled up the map and put it in the green bag on hs shoulder. "We'll have to take the monorail or it would take at least two days just to make it to the other side of the city. Now the transit is over this way." Aaron and Mykah guided the newcomer and his pet over to the transit. "Now the monorails were built when Earth King Yi Ming demanded to have a faster way to travel. " Aaron kept saying facts in a tour guide manner. When they got on the monorail Aaron ran out of facts about it. "Um... So, How did you end up with a tiger as a pet?" Aaron asked as they took there seats next to some person eating a large cabbage. Mykah refused to sit near the man.

( Yeah I was thinking Aaron could take something valuable with sentimental value and then end up giving it back in this long apology and then they go sepperate ways for a while and then someone or one of the pets gets kidnapped so they have to join together to get them back and then they're all buddy buddy.) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bakari
Novice
Novice
Bakari

PostSubject: Re: The Path to Ba Sing Se   The Path to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:01 pm

Bakari's eyes widened as the question of Saber's origin came about. "Umm.. Saber? I met him while traveling from the Air Temple. I saw that he had just been badly injured in a fight with another tiger. So I took care of him and we've been buddies ever since. Right Saber?" asked Bakari looking down to Saber. The large cat just lowered his head to the ground, lashing his tongue across his lips again. Bakari looked back up to Aaron, embarrassed of Saber's actions. "So Aaron.. Are you an earth bender? My family back at the temple told me that my mother was an earth bender and sent me away during the 18 year war, so that I wouldn't be taken away as a prisoner. That's why I'm here in the Earth Kingdom now.. To find her. I hope she's here.. I have so much to ask her.. So much I want to learn about her.. I wonder what she looks like?" said Bakari, who was standing by the man with the cabbages, leaning on his staff. He would then take yet another bite out of his apple, before throwing the rest of it out into the woods.

(OK. Bakari really doesn't have much to offer.. But Aaron could steal his supplies.. Like his water canteen and bag of fruits and vegetables. Then while Bakari was gathering more supplies again, he sees Aaron getting kidnapped by people that doesn't look like those of the Earth Kingdom. Bakari will then follow the group to their hideout and then make his attempt to rescue Aaron. I was also thinking like after this they could both travel with each other, much like Team Avatar.)
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: The Path to Ba Sing Se   The Path to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:26 pm

( lol team avatar never gets old. Yeah that sounds great.)

"Well I'm sure you'll find your mom." Aaron comforted. Mykah sunk his claws into Aaron's shoulder reminding him not to get attached. Aaron sighed and the monorail came to a stop. "Well! Time to see the zoo!" Aaron leaped out of his seat and out the monorail.
Back to top Go down
Bakari
Novice
Novice
Bakari

PostSubject: Re: The Path to Ba Sing Se   The Path to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:07 am

"Great!" said Bakari as he perked up. The monk and his tiger walked out of the monorail, only to be amazed at the sight of the surroundings.. Beautiful trees towered Bakari as the sweet smell of nectar rose his spirits. The flowers seemed to brighten up the area even more as they were bright and full of color. "Wow.. This place is amazing.." said Bakari as he looked around his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: The Path to Ba Sing Se   The Path to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:39 pm

"Yeah isn't it?" Aaron sighed looking around. "Wait till you see the cool animals..." Aaron drifted off in thought about his first trip to the zoo.

((I'm on vacation right now so Iprobaly won't reply in a while.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Path to Ba Sing Se   The Path to Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Path to Ba Sing Se
Page 1 of 1