Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Just another day in Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Just another day in Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Just another day in Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Just another day in Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Just another day in Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Just another day in Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Just another day in Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Just another day in Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Just another day in Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Just another day in Ba Sing Se 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Just another day in Ba Sing Se I_vote_lcapJust another day in Ba Sing Se I_voting_barJust another day in Ba Sing Se I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Just another day in Ba Sing Se I_vote_lcapJust another day in Ba Sing Se I_voting_barJust another day in Ba Sing Se I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Just another day in Ba Sing Se

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

Just another day in Ba Sing Se Empty
PostSubject: Just another day in Ba Sing Se   Just another day in Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:25 pm

The sun's sitting high in the sky, shining ever so brightly down upon the busy streets. Clouds of all sorts of shapes and sizes sat motionless around the sun, none providing any type of shade below it. The air was dry with the lack of water, making it just a little bit worse to spend periods of time in the sun with no breaks....just another day in Ba Sing Se.

The streets are packed as usual with clamor and people advertising their great sales. Majority of the people bounced from shop to shop as if they were ping pong balls just trying to survive the herd of people. It was suicide to stop in the center of the streets because you'd just get ran over. Horrible, trampling someone because you can't get to the next “great” deal at the shop up the way.

Orion is one of the many people that are moving along with the mass of people. He had no real destination in mind or any purpose to even being out in the streets. He just likes to be out and about, enjoying the surroundings whether its being surrounded by hundreds of people or even out in the middle of no where by himself. It didn't matter to him one way or another.

His gray hair sat between his ears and shoulders. His bangs pushed to the left side of his face in a swooping manner, keeping his bright blue eyes visible to everyone. A brown cloak covered his body from his neck down to his ankles. His feet were wrapped with a white athletic type wrappings up to mid shin. Also on his feet is a pair of faded blue slip ons.

“What do we wanna do today Torty...how about swimming?” He asked his pet tortoise while lifting his right arm up to reveal a back dangling at his side. A green little head poked out from under the flap and stared at Orion with his black little beady eyes. A second passed before Torty shook his head up and down before retreating back into the bag.

“Well alright, swimming it is.” He stated, turning his attention to the area around his as he continued making his way along with the crowd, which he had to get out of now and figure out where a swimming hole is. He started to edge himself to the right before finally reaching the outside of the wave of people. He twisted his head from left to right, he laid eyes upon this elder woman standing by a vase of flowers.

He took a couple of steps in her direction before asking, “Excuse me ma'am, can you point me in the direction of the closest swimming hole.” The elderly woman shuffled ninety degrees so she was facing Orion. Her face squinted, trying to make out if he was any type of threat or not. Deciding he wasn't, she cleared her throat before saying, “ Go down two blocks and take a left. It's your third building on right.

He thanked her kindly before turning away from her and began to make his way towards the public pool. “You hear that Torty, we don't have to go way out to that lake to go swimming,”
Back to top Go down

Just another day in Ba Sing Se
Page 1 of 1