Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Attack on Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Attack on Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Attack on Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Attack on Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Attack on Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Attack on Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Attack on Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Attack on Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Attack on Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Attack on Ba Sing Se 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Attack on Ba Sing Se I_vote_lcapAttack on Ba Sing Se I_voting_barAttack on Ba Sing Se I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Attack on Ba Sing Se I_vote_lcapAttack on Ba Sing Se I_voting_barAttack on Ba Sing Se I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Attack on Ba Sing Se

Go down 
+2
WaterbenderChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Attack on Ba Sing Se Empty
PostSubject: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:56 pm

The Zombies started to scale the walls. They finally reached the inner city after months of marching...now they would destroy the city and take the palace as their own.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:53 pm

(Oh I think this seems apropriate Escape From the city)

Chan moved to the window, but she couldn't see much, so she moved down the stairs stepping out into the street, she looked to where the others were looking. from this distance they looked like leeches, big black and green leaches crawling all over the wall entering the city.

"Get inside"

"Chan get inside now!"

Chan blinked turning round to look up at her older brother standing behind her, Ark made to shove Chan back inside "its not safe get inside and lock the door" he leans to whisper in her ear "the word is Lamentior" he says. Chan nods knowing what her brother meant, she rushed into the building slamming the door behind her locking it, then she shut the windows locking them tight then she pinned a chair against both downstairs doors.

Chan moved onto the stairway o the upstairs house locking the door, it was ok as she knew that her brother knew of the secret way in. Chan moved upstairs shutting and locking the windows, taking Mittens with her and waiting by the door for her brother to return.

Ark stood outside he was shirtless standing there in his trousers, before running forward moving to see just what was going on, heading towards the wall area, stopping when he was a good distance away to get a good look at the creatures entering the city.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:27 pm

Moki went crazy. He started jumping, breaking stuff and he bitten Unni so he started to break the place. Kaan finally succeeded to calm both of them after couple of Minutes.

“What is wrong boy” he asked Moki.

Moki Jumped on a window and pointed to the wall.
Kaan couldn’t believe what he saw. Hords of cravling creatures ware going in the city.

“Calm down you two” he said to two animals because they again started to break things.

Kaan went outside to see what is happening. The streets ware empty. He opened
His glider and started to fly towar the walls. The creatures ware even uglier from close. Kaan went back at the animals. With airbending he closed every window and all the doors.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:00 am

The Zombies marched through the streets destroying windows, turning over vendor carts and killing any unfortunate citizen who was in their way, man, woman or child, it didn't matter to them. They're eyes were set only on the palace.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:08 am

Chan held mittens close to her, she could hear the screams and cries on the outside and it was frightening her, whatever was causing this was getting closer and closer, showing no signs that it was going to stop or even slow down. Ark watched the aproaching creatures, biting his bottom lip, he positioned his feet upon the ground infront of him, then he brought up a stone wall stretching the entire length of the stree. Ark sighed slightly he was getting to work, he hollowed the ground beneath him with his earthbending, it stretched for a good portion of the street. When the creatures would stand on it but a lot of them, it would send them downwards into the crystal catacombs below.

Chan swallowed nervously holding mittens close, petting the kitten ever so softly, she hoped her brother would get back safely she didn;t know what was going on outside but it didn't sound good at all.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:20 am

The Zombies reached the booby trapped street, as the ground broke away from their feet a few of them fell in. A few managed to jump across and escape, as the legions behind them started to climb over houses and take detours. Zombies or not they weren't unintellegent, they had the intellegence of their master, they could think for themselves, they were part of the collective and learned from each others experiences.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:24 am

Ark blinked he went wide eyed bringing down the wall pushing onto nearby zombies he groaned slightly spinning round and kicking a nearby zombie in the stomach "I need a new plan and back up" he mutters to himself panting slightly kicking another zzombie in the stomach. Ark hmmed slightly biting his bottom lip to think of just what he could do now. Ark sighed using his bow and arrow he began showering the nearby zombies with his arrows.

Chan gasped slightly she heard movement on the roof, she eeped slightly not knowing what was going on she made her way slowly upstairs, getting out her dagger ready to fight if something had broken into the house.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:27 am

A Zombie broke through the roof, roaring as it stared hungrily at Chan. The Zombie walked over to her, knocking the dagger out of her hand and picking her up by her throat it met with her face to face, breathing in her face the Zombie roared at her ready to feast.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:33 am

Chan screamed out as she was lifted up into the air, she kicked her legs wildly gasping slightly, she groaned twisting about in its grip. Chan groaned putting her feet on the zombies stomach and pushing out as far as she could pushing the zombie away from her. Chan gasped falling onto the floor onto her back, groaning slightly she groaned rubbing her head groaning she used a leg to trip the zombie up ono the floor its head landing just by her feet.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:35 am

Another Zombie smashed through the roof behind her, as the one she had just attacked started to stand up inching towards her. The zombies closed in with outstretched arms ready to grab her and devour her, they were determined to kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on Ba Sing Se
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next