Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAttack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_voting_barAttack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAttack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_voting_barAttack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Attack on Ba Sing Se

Go down 
+2
WaterbenderChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:43 am

Chan screamed out groaning slightly looking at the zombie behind her feeling the zombie infront of her grabbing onto her knees. Chan screamed out again feeling the second zombie set its hands on her shoulders. Chan screamed out struggling in there gris trying to kick the zombie before her.

Ark turned his head hearing the screams of his younger sister "No!" he yells running forward earthbending himself up onto the roof he looked down at the whole into his home, he groaned pulling an arrow out moving down ready to strike the second Zombie in the head with his arrow he only hoped he wasn't too late.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Kaan was sitting on Unni calming the animal down. He was able to hear the screams of people outside and he had it enough.

“Ready boy” he said hugging the animal.

“Lets go” he said grabbing his glider.

Unni went straight trough the wall of the house breaking it.

“Stay up” he said to the animal.

He jumped going down and then he opened his glider holding it with his hands wile his legs ware hanging down. He kicked the air a couple of time sending the air towards the zombies killing couple of them.
He landed and started battle. He released a couple of air swipes and he continue to battle.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:04 pm

Lu was in the palace at the time and totally unaware of the attack by the zombie army taking over the rest of his kingdom. In a highly decorated room of the Palace he was speaking with the leaders of small Colonies belonging to the Earth Kingdom. The usual things like low food, bandits, trade, and money needs. All of a sudden a man busted in the room face all sweaty and saying as he stuttered, "Z-zombies...have i-invaded B-ba Sing S-se." Lu turned his attention to the man and calmly stood up looking at the leaders, "My fellow colony leaders I suggest you go with this guard." He pointed to a man in the corner who was watching. "He can take you to safety. We have tunnels leading out of the palace to a nearby river which runs out and away from the city and well in this case the zombies." He watched as the men shuffled out of the room one by one some were strong and others scared.

Lu stood there starring out a window that has green curtains pulled back to let some light in. There he finally saw it zombies climbing on buildings and slowly making their way to his palace. He then told to the man who ran in the room. "I need any available guard at the front of the palace and put some groups patrolling the sides. I want my family safe in a underground room with guards around them. I want the nearby barracks to be stripped of all available men and get the men in the infirmary and put them in the safty of the palace. I want any citizens on the streets to be warned and taken to the hidden bunkers set up around the city. Make sure atleast one earthbender is with them so they can exit once this mess is over. Now!" He watched as the man ran out and Lu followed him heading to the outside of the palace and standing at the steps looking out. He watched as they advanced and the guards starting to take place.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Kaan was still fighting. There is to many of them he seed while the zombies ware
Surrounding him. He was getting tiered and the zombies ware to power full. Suddenly Unni crushed down crushing a couple of zombies and biting them.

“Thanks buddy” he said jumping on him.

“Go to the palace and fly low” he said while the bison was rising.

Kaan was sitting on Unnis tail kicking and punching the air and knocking the zombies of the roof.
Back to top Go down
Amakae
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Amakae

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:30 am

Avasia had made Ba Sing Se her home for a year and though it had never quite grown on her to feel as such, Avasia found herself enjoying her time in the large city. She had been staying at her brother's home on the outskirts of the inner part of the city. Sipping her tea, Avasia still had not left to visit the hospital. Avasia had found herself friends within and came to visit them each and every day. They were only children but they had enjoyed her stories and games that she played with them.

Placing her tea back on the table, Avasia heard the sound of a crash. She raced down the steps of her brother's home to find herself face to face with a creature she had never seen before. Avaisa's blue eyes widened. "Leave my home, you do not belong here." Her voice wavered faintly as the creature that looked all too human, approached her. Avasia moved her hands and forced a ray of sunlight that streamed through the window to hit the creature violently in the chest. The creature was knocked back into a corner and Avasia grabbed her staff and left her brother's home.

What she saw before her was worse then just one undead creature. There were many and Avasia heard the screams of others. Her heart caught itself in her throat. These creatures were destroying the city. Her brother being a guard to Ba Sing Se must be somewhere keeping the king safe. Avasia climbed to the top of her brother's home to see as far as the eye could see, fires and attacks. People fighting against the army of undead.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:29 pm

Kaan was still riding on Unni. Unni was scared because the screams of the people ware to loud so he started to spin around. Kaan some hove succeeded to grab the saddle.

“Calm down boy. Stop spinning” he yelled trough the air.

They finally arrived in front of royal palace.

”Go out of the town. I will call you if I need you” he said.

Unni licked him and then he flow out of town.

Kaan turned around and he saw a lot of earthbenders that ware ready to fight, ready to give their lives for the earth king. He stud in front of them trying to get some strength.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:33 pm

Itou was simply travelling on a small vacation to Ba Sing Se, but it however turned out to be anything except for a vacation.
The day the zombies invaded Ba Sing Se started out peacefully for Itou. He woke up at sunrise like usual, and completed his morning routine. The only thing he managed to do before the invasion of the zombies, was to go to the market, and buy a little bit of food for the day. He had managed to bring the wares home, before people started screaming.
Itous vacation home was somewhere in the middle of Ba Sing Se.
He hurried to the windows, just to see a horde of zombies climbing over the walls, heading towards the palace. His head turned up towards the skies, as he saw something flying towards the palace. He figured it to be an airbender by the looks of it. The zombies could not be far away at this point. Itou quickly barricaded the door, shut the windows, before he hurried towards the backdoor, exiting quickly. He hurried towards the palace, his poor physical shape slowing him down slightly. He spun around quickly. The mass of zombies were gaining on him. He exhaled deeply, getting into a firebending stance. The masses had now gained up on him, as he started to firebend. Fire formed around his arms and legs, creating whips of intense heat, each whip being split in 3, able to move around independently. He slashed the zombies with the fire as the approached, hopefully causing them to fling away, and stop moving, as he slowly continued moving towards the palace.
As Itou finally reached the palace, the zombies would already have reached there, most likely having engaged everyone there in combat. Itou quickly joined in on their battle, flinging out a "Are you alright, boy?" towards the young airbender.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:43 pm

“I’m just tired” Kaan seed creating two smaller tornados and killing four zombies.

”There is to many of them“ he seed to the old man Kicking one zombie with his glider.

He saw a couple of earthbenders being taken down by zombies.
He stooped closing his eyes trying to contrite. After few seconds he created a giant tornado that he send the left killing a lot of zombies. This move drained a lot of power so he felled down on his knees trying to regain some strength. Two zombies ware going in his direction and he was so weak. He send an air swipe towards those zombies and he felt down tired.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Lu watched as the zombies advances closer and his personal guards were actually trying to pull him inside the palace. "No," Lu said in a commanding voice, "my people are being attacked and you expect me to retreat in the safety of the palace? While my people die outside, I would rather die a hero then live and be known as that King who retreated to safety in a time of crisis." He removed his outer kingly clothing and under neath the clothes were still of royalty but move free space to bend. He slipped off his sandals and moved his attention to the zombies approaching the palace.

He saw a firebender and an airbender how odd of those two benders to be working with each other. Both total opposite in bending styles one a peaceful and the other deadly to touch. He smiled at the sight and then the shouts of the zombies brought him back form his mind as soon as he caught the first glimpse of a zombie he send his hands in a swooping motion downward making two cuts in the earth. He then, with all his might, lifted up the earth and held it in the air for a bit getting a better grip. Then the Earth King closed his palms and extended them outward making it look like he punched the huge rock sending it cutting through the air at the zombies. Once the rock hit them they were either smashed or sent to the side not moving. After that was finished, Lu went on his task of fighting zombies.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Itou swiftly turns his glance towards the young airbender. He had witnessed the demise of some of the earthbenders. The young boy was clearly tired. Itou swung his arms around, his firewhips, taking out 20-30 zombies at a time. "Get behind me" He swiftly said, as he flung out his leg, taking out another 20-30 zombies "Have a few moments you rest, young boy. I will fend them off for now" He continued, followed by a swift sweep with both of his arms, taking out 50 zombies in one swing, burning them to the point where they could no longer move around. 'Such a young but brave boy" Itou thought to himself, as he brought his hands together swiftly infront of his chest, the whips slamming together, creating a wave of flames, sending it out towards the swiftly increasing crowd of zombies. He swiftly flung his leg out to the left, sending out a blast of fire towards the zombies. "You really shouldn't.." he begins, before he flings out the firewips, the whips bending around the airbender, not touching him, taking out the approaching zombies "outdo yourself. It's wise to distibute.." he continues on, flinging out his arm to the right, taking out another group of zombies "your power so you last longer" he finally finished, taking a moment to glance towards the airbender. "Now if we are.." he starts before swiftly taking out a few more zombies, "to fight together, with the risk of dying, It's appropriate.." he continues on, crouching down, spinning around, launching his arm with the firewhips around, sweeping the zombies off their feet, causing serious burns "-to know eachothers names. I am Itou, pleased to.." he says before he ducks down slightly, letting a flying chair pass over his head "-meet you, even though it is under these circumstances" Itou finishes, before inhaling deeply, soon spewing out flames towards the masses of zombies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on Ba Sing Se
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next