Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAttack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_voting_barAttack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAttack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_voting_barAttack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Attack on Ba Sing Se

Go down 
+2
WaterbenderChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:59 pm

Lu fought some more and then saw a group of his own guards being attacked by the aombies. He made a protective wall of earth around the men and gave them all a chance to escape. The zombies, still trying to get in, continued to stratch and claw at the earth and then in one motion Lu sank them all into the earth getting rid of them instantly. He turned his attention to a figure to his right and then put it arms down. It was the firebender he saw from afar. "Sorry, it is ok the family is safe and more soldiers are on their way. We soon will have the tides of this battle on our side and beat these lifeless monsters." He sent a few more rocks at some zombies and looked at the man, "Never give up." The earth king said and went back to attacking.

((Just a little note we do win this war. I don't know if someone told ya but we do win this.))
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:53 pm

Itou launches out a massive fireball to his right, blasting away the approaching group of zombies. At this point, the earth bender responded to him, and had given him confirmation that the royal family was infact safe "I'm glad to hear that they are in safety. It really lightens some of the load on my shoulders." He spun around swiftly, sliding his foot along the ground, shooting out a wave of fire, that travelled towards the zombies taking out an approaching group of these vile creatures, burning the bodies to the point where they could no longer move. "I rarely give up, it's not in my nature. I just fear for these young childrens lives, that is all." He swiftly said, turning towards the earth bender, giving him a short smile "Well. Be careful" he said, soon returning to his serious state of mind "We don't want to risk anything" He uttered under his breath, wiping away some of the blood that was flowing down his cheek. "Oh and one more thing. Don't let your guard down, these things use their hands as claws" A zombie swiftly leapt into the air, approaching Itou. Itou shot his hand out, aiming it for the creatures neck, before he released a burst of flames, blasting it into a nearby wall.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Kaan wast still riding on an air sprout. He thought that riding on an air sprout in Ba sing se would be fun if zombies weren’t here. He didn’t saw any people on the streets. After shooting another air swipe from his glider, he saw a couple of people on the roof. The zombies surrounded the people and they attacked. Kaan went over there and he blown the zombies, but he was late. The zombies did succeeded to kill an older man.
An women that was crying in front of the man didn’t want to leave him here.

“We need to go” he said fighting not to start to cry.

Unni came in the right time to take them somewhere where it is safe.

“Take them to the closest village” he said to the animal, while he was levitating the dead man into the saddle.

He turned around and went back to the palace.

Ain was 50 meters away from the wall of the Ba sing se. He came at left side of the wall and there ware no guards. After he came a little closer he heard screams and he automatically bended some water flagon to create an ice surfboard and he was getting closer to the wall fast. When he come a couple of meters from the wall he jumped and bended the surfboard back in the water, he surrounded his palms with water and then he freeze the water, creating ice claws. He started climbing up the wall. After couple minutes he climbed the wall and he saw that the zombies attacked Ba sing se. He jumped down in a small river and he started running towards the palace. He came there fast and he saw that earthbenders ware still fighting. He joined the fight by running into crowd of zombies slicing them with his claws.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Chan screamed but her brother had arrived just in time, the zombies were dead now "hold on" Ark says grabbing Chan and bending her out and him out of there home, he carried his younger sister away from the battle by running along the houses roofs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Ahbwen had been listening to the chaos below him. He sat on top of a building which viewed the battle below him. He really did not like the city as he preferred the open world, but his supplies of spices had run low and he had just...well taken enough to last him a long time since the store owner was gone. He could smell the zombies along with the people who were fighting for their very lives along with fighting for the city. He did not want to get involved, so he decided to listen and wait till it was all over. He made not one motion to run or move, all he did was stand there. His hawk was on his right shoulder, he too was silent as he was. Ahbwen tilted his head as he could hear an Air Bender down below, he could hear the Earth Benders, and he could here someone running on the houses of the roof. Due to the sound of the footsteps he knew that person was carrying someone to safety. The wind blew upon him, it hugged and danced around him as the wind died down. He had to leave the city soon without being spotted....
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Itou spins around, creating a ring of fire around him on the ground, stretching high up into the air. Every single zombie that touched this fire in any, immediatly got lit on fire to the point their body no longer could move. Sweat was running down from his forehead caused by the intense heat. The cut on his cheek that was a minor cut had now stopped bleeding. As the ring of fire around him kept the zombies away, he grabbed the chance and took a few chugs of his waterbottle, and swiftly chomped down a tiny bite of food, giving him new energy.
As the fire around him started to die out, he resumed his firebending stance, soon, a burst of flames stood out of his entire body, flickering around, creating a orange tint to the ground. The fire moved downwards towards his arms, encapsulating them completly, before stretching out further, creating massive fire-whips. The fire, leaded by Itous movements, danced around in the air, stretching out, grasping a hold of these vile creatures, setting them on fire.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:24 pm

((OK guys, this plot with the Zombies is actually drawing an end. So I am going to ask yall to finish up with your posts and soon Kouzai is going to post all the zombies and the topic will be done after that.))
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:40 am

((OOC: Allright. I am ready for the battle to finish up at any time, Actually, my last rp doesn't involve any communication with the others, which means it can be my last RP.))
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:13 am

The letters that are blue are the ones that Ain is saying, the orange are the ones Kaan is saying

Kaan was going towards the palace. He was still riding on an air sprout and he was pretty high so he was able to se that the number of zombies is smaller. He jumped from the sprout down on the ground shooting an air swipe towards the closest zombies. This was the basic technique in airbending and he used it a lot.
He saw that a new fighter joined him and he was fast. He saw the claws on his hands and he immediately knew who was that. He started walking towards Ain shooting air swipes on his way. He arrived soon and he blown all the zombies that ware surrounding Ain in the air.

“Good to see you again” he said to Ain.

Ain couldn’t believe that Kaan was here. He turned around and he tried to hug his old friend but then a lot of zombies surrounded him. He shooted his ice claws towards one zombie, slicing its head. He and Kaan stood there surrounded by 50 zombies.
He bended some water from his flagon and he created an octopus of a water behind him. This was called the octopus technique.

“Lets do it” he said and he prepared him self.

“You should come sooner” Kaan seed and prepared him self.

They both started to fight.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:07 pm

Itou lets the fire that surrounded him die out, and soon, the zombies started to approach him again. He shoots his hands down to his side, facing a little backwards, soon fire shoots out of his hands and feet, propelling him high into the air, where he would inhale deeply, fire shooting out of his mouth as he exhaled, travelling in highspeed towards the zombies, covering a massive area. The fire danced around on the ground, clearing the outside areas of the palace completly from the zombies. Soon more zombies took their place as Itou fell down towards the ground. Fire shot out of his arms and legs again, slowing the speed he fell dramatically. As he landed on the ground, he was surrounded by the zombies once more, creating the ring of fire around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on Ba Sing Se
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next