Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAttack on Ba Sing Se - Page 5 I_voting_barAttack on Ba Sing Se - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAttack on Ba Sing Se - Page 5 I_voting_barAttack on Ba Sing Se - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Attack on Ba Sing Se

Go down 
+2
WaterbenderChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:14 pm

Ahbwen had been running on the roof tops as hs knew his welcome was over stayed. He stopped at the last wall, he turned and looked at the man fire bending the zombies away. He looked at him as he could smell the fire, smell the zombies and even hear the mans heart beat. he turned away as he could careless on what would happen to the city. A hawk circled above him as it dropped a sack of money it had stolen from somebody. He felt the weight of the bag as he smiled in satisfaction. He then turned one more time to listen to the chaos behind him, he turned his back to the city as he fell off the wall and slide down it, he earth bended to the ground safely as he began his long walk to the fire nation, his lead was there and he was going to strike where it would hurt the fire nation the most. The hawk landed on his shoulder as he walked calmy away from the city on the dirt path. What now lay before him was the Serpents Path.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:30 pm

Itou happened to glace towards the walls, as a young man could be seen standing on the wall. The young boy soon jumped down the other side of the wall. He was most likely unaware of the masses of these creatures that were crawling outside. He felt his heart drop, if that young man wasn't a bender, chances were that he would die. Or maybe, just maybe, the masses of the zombies were comming to an end, Itou hoped for the best to happen. His attention turned to the zombies again, the ring of fire splitting, creating 8 arms. He had taken the inspitation for this technique from the waterbenders, and turned it into a technique suited for firebending. The fire octopus flung its arms around, guided by Itou, slamming thesew vile-creatures away. The numbers on the zombies were thinning out. Thats when he saw her. His deceased wife, among the ranks of the living dead. He froze still as he stared at her. Her once beautiful face, had almost rotted away. It was no longer his wife. She was his enemy. Itou closed his eyes tightly as he resumed his bending, his whole face twisting up in grief as he flung one arm out towards her, slamming his deceased wife into the walls of the castle. She still had his unborn twin girl in her body. Soon, tears started to flow down his cheeks as the body burned, turning into ashes.
Back to top Go down

Attack on Ba Sing Se
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5