Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAttack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_voting_barAttack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAttack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_voting_barAttack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Attack on Ba Sing Se

Go down 
+2
WaterbenderChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Amakae
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Amakae

Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Upon the roof of the her brother's home, Avasia twirled the staff around and between her hands, causing a spirl of sun light that shone down the the sky to take out several of the undead on the ground. Their skin roasted alive and killed whatever life they had had left in them. Avasia watched the bodies fall. Had these bodies once been people? Used against their will and yet helpless? Who would do this? Avasia's lips curved into a frown, the screams persisted along with the moans of the undead. There were others that were fighting, a fire bender and possibly an air bender. Her frown lessened for a moment until she was tackled from behind.

A scream was emitted from her lips. Avasia had never really fought before, beyond her training which was not even completed quite yet. This was new to her and the fear of these creatures caught up to her as she scrambled to get away. Turning around to face her attacker straight on. The creature pinned her down mercilessly. In those moments she was sure she was going to die.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Itou gets distracted by a nearby scream, seeing a young girl get pinned down into the ground by the zombies. He reacts swiftly, flinging one of his whips towards the zombies pinning the girl down. The sound of the fire soaring through the air could be heard, and the heat of the flames would be closing up. He sacrificed his own defence in order to save the young girl. The whip soared through the air, keeping one of his arms occupied, and the zombies grabbed this chance and decided to jump him. He begins to feel cold arms wrap around his entire body, as the whip finaly reaches the girl, slamming the zombies off her. Itou exhales deeply, doing his best to remain calm, he sends a burst of flames out of his body, blasting the zombies high up into the air. He just now noticed the nearby earthbender, that would later prove to be the earth king. Itou was starting get a tiny hint of shortness off breath by now, as he continued to fend the zombies away, taking out groups of them at a time.
Back to top Go down
Amakae
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Amakae

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:07 pm

A fast 'whoosh' of air escapes her lungs when she could feel the heat of fire bending close to her. It does not touch her though, instead saving her from the undead that had been able to kill her. Avasia scrambled to her feet and picked up her stave. There were more coming from her and she could see now where the man that had saved her, happened to be. She should thank him and perhaps help would be better given on the ground. Climbing down the side of the building over a wooden lattice, Avasia jumped to the ground, over the last few feet and raced over towards Itou and Kaan. Sending a wave of light down an alley that had several zombies falling to the ground. Dehydrating their bodies completely.

Reaching Itou after several other waves of light sent out at the invading undead, Avasia spared him a beaming smile before turning to make sure that where she had come from would remain clear. "Thank you." She called out. Knowing that he had risked his own life for her. "I'm Avasia." She did not mention a title, nor did she have one after her family had been systematically destroyed shortly after her birth. Avasia looked like any other young girl that had perhaps spent some time in the fire nation, accoridng to her appearance.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:26 pm

Itou swiftly glances towars the newly arrived girl "No problem, young lady" he let out, just as he swung out one of the burning whips towards the masses of zombies "I'm Itou" he swiftly let out, following it with a fast "Duck!". He flung the firewhips out towards several zombies that came soaring towards her, before spinning around, taking out another group that approached tha young airbender.
His outfit had been roughed up by the zombies that had managed to grab a hold of him earlier. Drops of sweat flowing down his forehead, due to the intense heat. His expression looked dead serious.
"Atleast I can skip my exercise routine for a few weeks after this!" He said jokingly, chuckling slightly as he said it. Soon returning to his former serious apperance.
"Gah!" He let out as a zombie had managed to jump him from behind, pushing him down into the ground, with a thud "Get, off, ME!" He exclaimed as a beam of fire shot out of his back. Getting up from the ground as swiftly as a man his size possibly could, he takes out another group of zombies, as he spun around on the ground, sending out fire from his feet. By now, he had managed to get up on his feet "Are you okay? Did those creatures hurt you back there?" He says as he glances towards her swiftly, continuing his attack
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:00 am

Kaan finally stand up grabbing his glider ready to continue the battle.

“My name is Kaan” he said to the old man and the girl that was standing near him.

He started to look in his pockets and finally he founded a bison whistle.
He blow in it waiting for his friend to come. After a couple seconds Unni came killing a lot of zombies. Unni put his tale between his six legs and he started rolling killing 50 zombies and clearing the path.

“Nice work” Kaan seed to the animal.

Unni continued fighting and killing a lot of zombies. Kaan continued fighting by running into a smaller group of zombies because he was good in close battle. He created an shield of air stopping two zombies from attacking him. Then he kicked on of them with his glider and then he saw that a zombie was about to attack that girl from behind. He started running so fast that he was there in two seconds. He kicked the zombie with his glider.

“I gotta an idea. You can fly on Unni so you can take down more zombies” he said to Itou.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:07 pm

Itou pauses his attack as Kaan spoke to him, his glance slowly turns towards the sky bison, shaking his head "No, no. There is no way I'm getting up on the back of that thing" he mumbled sligtly,letting out an insecure laugh.
Some of the zombies had leapt into the air by now, approaching him in a rapid phase. Itou swiftly clamps his hands together infront of his chest, the whips slamming together, releasing a burst of flames, that were travelling upwards, roasting the zombies to the point they could no longer move. His outfit was getting more and more roughed up as he continued fighting, as the zombies managed to get closer and closer to him, before he wiped them out.
A decent amount of time had passed since he had joined in the battle, and soon, his stomach let out a large growl. It was past lunch time already. "uugh.." he mumbled, as he glanced down to his stomach, that was constantly growling in hunger. "That got to wait.." he mumbled swinging his arm around once more, sending it towards the ocean zombies. "Is there no end to these guys?" he said calmly, a drop of sweat, dripping down from his forehead. His firewhips we're starting to fade away slightly, decreasing the range, before he ended up dismissing them. Itou suffered from short-ness of breath now, panting slightly. He inhales deeply, before entering the firebending stance swiftly. He started to shoot decently sized fireballs, taking out a couple of zombies with each fireball. He shot out one with his right arm, joined with his right leg. Then spun around slightly, shooting out a wave of flames taking out a bit more of the masses. "There is too many! This is a lost battle!" he called out towards the others "We should focus on saving the ones that might still be alive." He finished, he said, with a rather frustrated look on his face. "There seemed to be no end to the masses of zombies, and a quick glance towards the walls revealed that they were still comming. "I have and idea, but I am going to need your help!" he swiftly exclaimed. "If we lit the top of the wall on fire, we will stop the flow of these creatures. We just need something to ignite that will not burn out." he thought out loud, as he continued to fight the enemies off.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:39 pm

“Like what” he asked the old man.

He agreed that there was to many of zombies. He opened his glider and he grabbed it. His legs ware hanging down so he flew low and he was kicking the zombies all the time. He closed his glider and he started sending air swipes in all direction. Then he opened his glider again and he flew back down and he started kicking the air rapidly sending air gusts towards the zombies. One of the zombies jumped on his back trying to suffocate him. Kaan didn’t expect this but he managed to kick the floor with his glider sending the zombie in the air and the he send him towards another zombie.

“We better find the solution fast” he said continuing the fight.

Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:03 pm

Itou continues pondering about what to use in order to create a long lasting fire. He continued fighting off the zombies, getting gradually more and more tired. He is in deep thought, and sadly left an open spot in his defence. The zombies grabbed this chance, and charged at him. From the corner of his eye, he suddently spottet a flock of pale half rotten human beings, storming towards him. He started spinning around, hoping that he had enough time to stop their attack. He didn't. Itou let out a loud "GAH!" as the zombies tossed themselves over him, grabbing a firm hold of his legs, before tipping him over to the ground, where they threw themselves over his entire body, almost covering his entire body. Itou drew a deep breath, believeing that it would be his last. His mind raced, he was tired, extremly hungry and lacked energy. He moved his hand towards one of his pockets, pulling out a necklace, holding a firm grasp of it. His mind wandering back to the time when he was young, and was just about to propose to his future wife. He swiftly gets pulled back to reality, and with great effort, releases a massive blast of fire, spewing out fire, in a wave, blasting the zombies away from him, burning them until they turned into coal. Itou slowly tumbles up from the ground, taking on a kneeling stance, inhaling and exhaling deeply and rapidly, a few drops of blood dripping down from his cheek and his arms. "We should pull back.." He slowly glanced towards the flying bison "We should be safe in the air. For now, we should focus on rescuing the survivors, before we plan our next move" He said as he slowly pushed himself off the ground, shooting out fire from his fists, as he tried to keep the zombies at a distance.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:39 pm

“The town is probably half death” he said while the zombies ware surrounding him.

He created an air barrier that bounced of all the zombies. Kaan was mad, so much killing for nothing. Most of the times when Kaan was mad he realised a big amount of power. He set down, closed his eyes and he concerted. After a couple of seconds he created an air sprout and he started to create air swipes. He was safe up there and every zombie that touched the sprout flew ten meters in the air and came crushing down.

“ We should probably save the royal family first” he yelled to Itou.

“Unni can take them out of the city” he said loudly.

“I will go search for the survived ones” he said and he moved the air sprout towards the city.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:14 pm

Itou nods approvingly "Very well! Good luck Kaan! Don't take things over your head, and if you get in serious trouble, atleast consider retreating!" He yelled out after Kaan as he travelled towards the city, shooting out several blasts of fire, making his way towards the earth king, blasting the zombies away as he slowly backed towards him. Itou exhaled deeply, fire spreading around his entire body, covering it completly, giving him a strong defence and offence at the same time. His entire body was aching from the beating the zombies had given him earlier. He did his best to ignore the pain, with the occasional flinch. As Itou finally reached the earth king he started to speak "We need to evacuate everyone in this palace, and we need to do it -now- I can't hold them off much longer, they're just too many" he managed to say before she shot out a wave, shaped like his own body towards the zombies. Itou took a moment to make sure the young girl was okay, before he turned his glance towards Kaan. He then turned his attention towards the earth bender again "And not to forget my manners. I am Itou. I would like to do a more proper introduction, but as you maybe see, the circumstances wont allow me to" he said, right before he swung his arm and leg out, creating two long firewhips, slamming the zombies into a nearby wall, creating a loud thud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Ba Sing Se   Attack on Ba Sing Se - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on Ba Sing Se
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next