Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_vote_lcapSummit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_voting_barSummit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_vote_lcapSummit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_voting_barSummit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack

Go down 
+2
Maki Shadowblade
Fire Lord Kouzai
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack Empty
PostSubject: Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack   Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:32 pm

Sasuno'o charged at Kyoko he went to kill her but was stopped as Akira blocked his blade. "Foolish little girl" he said "You will pay for you interference...you will face my judgement." Sasuno'o jumped back, sheathing his sword, Sasuno'o swung his hands, emerald green flames igniting his arms. "Face me and meet your death" he said.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack   Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:03 pm

Akira looked into his cold red eyes. "Royals get your weapons!" Akira said as she quickly saw Maki touch the crest and get her sword and bow. Akira needed to keep Kyoko and the other royals safe, she had to sacrifice herself. "Sasuno'o face your worst!" Akira said throwing ice ball and and spears and a giant wave of water at Sasuno'o.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack   Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Sasuno'o just laughed dissapearing into shadow. He appeared behind Kyoko stabbing her through the seat and into her shoulder. "You should do a better job protecting your royals...." sadi Sausno'o to Aki "You almost lost one over here."
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack   Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:17 pm

Aki ran over to Kyoko and healed her wound. "You monster!" Aki said and she drew her bow and saw an arrow go thought the air before her. A shadowy arrow soared though the air and hit Sasuno'o in the right shoulder. Aki grinned pretending she shot the arrow. Akira looked at Sasuno'o "FOR THE WATER TRIBE!" Akira screamed and she charged Sasuno'o throwing all she had ice spears, water waves, ice balls, ice shards, and all she could make. Akira used 2 twin icy steel strong blades and was ready to kill Sasuno'o.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack   Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Sasuno'o growled with rage as he was shot. He jumped in the air an landed behind Akira, he raised his hand a small blade came from his sleeve. He shoved the blade through her back and out through the front of her chest peircing her heart. "Rot in hell...bitch" he said. Sasuno'o was enraged by now he looked over at Kyoko, who was in pain and lying on the ground clutching her shoulder "Your guard was an annoying whore!" he shouted, Sasuno'o charged at Nerusso, who had jumped in between him and Kyoko "Die you asshole!!" he roared.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack   Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:45 pm

Aki jumped in-between Sasuno'o and Nerusso "Sasuno'o die!" Aki froze Sasuno'o in the ice. Aki ran to Akira to see her last breath "Do well Aki...." She said and Aki lost her pulse. "She's dead..." Aki said to herself hoping it was not true. "She's dead KOUZAI! You brought this!" Aki screamed with tears running down her face and she looked Sasuno'o. Her eyes began to glow and her hair turned pure silver. Aki was in sliver fighting robes with twin water daggers that shot out large waves. Aki blood bended Sasuno'o into a corner away from everyone. Aki blasted out waves of water though her daggers every second a new wave launching at him following him if he moved.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack   Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Sasuno'o gave a smile and broke from the blood bending. He used his flames to propel him towards Aki "You are a constant thorn in my side" he said "Go to hell....bitch!" Sasuno'o slapped Aki across the face with pure shadow energy, Aki went flying into a nearby wall unconcious. Sasuno'o turned back to Nerusso "Now to kill you...." he said "My father was an idiot for calling you all here, he left you to die....and you all fell for it."
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack   Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Lu watched with horror as the leaders of the world were beaten like a rag doll by the prince. "Prince!" Lu shouted from across the room now in the clothes he wore under his royal robes which were all over behind him. They were both green the top a tunic and the bottom pants he still had no shoes on. "I think it is time for you to face an earthbender now, and stop harming the ladies in the room." He smirked and then lifted up some rocks and rocks and kicked them to the prince. Those were just for distraction, he continued to lift up rocks of different sizes and sent them all as fast speeds to Sasuno'o.
__

Yu heard noises, and shouts coming from the room. He was standing outside the door wondering to do in or not. Then he heard a voice, it was the Princes voice. A worried look appeared on the mans face as he opened the door and then he saw the Fire Lord dead on the floor. He rushed over, avoiding the eyes of the Prince and the rocks which were now everywhere. He looked down at the Fire Lord and looked up at the Prince. He then realized who killed Kouzai, he quickly crawled under the table and hid there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack   Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:13 pm

Lance was watching people be killed and he was afraid to die... he wanted to help everyone but he knew they would all die anyways... Lance decided to see if he could sneak out of the room and watch from a safer distance...
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack   Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:34 am

Trira looked in horror what happened in the room. But she also was angry that she had not managed to move fast enough to save the life of the people who had died by now. Fast she turned to her son. "Hide anywhere. I will find you.", she said to Alasdair. She could see that he did not want to leave her, but he needed to.

Fast he ran into an dark corner, hoping that he could not be found there. Alasdair tried to sense an spirit that is near and that he could bend, but for some reason he found none. He found out now that he hated cities.

Trira meanwhile went to face together with Lu the prince. There was anger in her eyes, she asked herself how long it would take for her to be in the avatar status. She knew now it could be dangerous, and that she even did not really needed to go there. But if she was in this status, she thought that only this could shock the prince so long that he could be killed. "Maybe you should also try to fight fair, Prince. If not I will show you how to do so.", she said, danger in her voice.

Then she shot some fire balls, water whips and small tornados at the prince. She wanted to start small, seeing how good he really was. She left out earth, because Lu was using it right now. She also decided to use light and dark bending later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack   Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summit Scramble: Sasuno'o's Attack
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: