Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ice and Snow  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ice and Snow  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ice and Snow  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ice and Snow  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ice and Snow  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ice and Snow  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ice and Snow  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ice and Snow  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ice and Snow  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ice and Snow  - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ice and Snow  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIce and Snow  - Page 2 I_voting_barIce and Snow  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ice and Snow  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIce and Snow  - Page 2 I_voting_barIce and Snow  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ice and Snow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Ice and Snow  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:43 pm

On the guard rail of the observatory Azeroth watched them. He was curious, confused, and wondered why a group of people where here in the most secluded part of the world. They couldnt see him but he could see them, his eyes far more in tuned with the light. He smirked as he found it funny the girl thought the Polardog bear ran because she asked it too leave. The true reason was that the bear knew Azeroth was watching and would step in if things got out of hand.

Where they here to see him? Why would they? These questions floated in his head as he just watched them from a far distance away. One guy pointed in his general direction and so he assumed they were here to see him. He frowned a bit as he was not a fan of visitors, work was more important to him then company. He turned and got up as he was going to prepare for company and he was hoping it was not people asking him to build new forms of weapons.

He walked down to the entrance lobby and didn't bother turning the lights on as he could see in the dark. He stood there in the middle of the lobby waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Kofoid Jazz and Orkel walked up to the building, with Kofoid leading. Kofoid knocked nobody seemed to answer. Orkel spoke up. "Maybe no one is home, try pushing it." Kofoid turne to Orkel and said "Azeroth is an incredibly powerful and intelligent person he has no time for gam..." before Kofoid could finish Orkel walked up and just pushed the door. It slid right open. Orkel Kofoid walked in.

Orkel light a fireball in his hand to illuminate the room "Dark in here isn't it." and turned around to look at the room and saw a man standing right there. Orkel jumped. Kofoid however remained perfectly calm and stepped up. "Sorry to dsiturb you, Azeroth. These two wanted to seek you out, as for why I do not know. I grew up hearing tales of you and the spirit king. However that is many more years ago than I care to remember. I have great respect for your intelligence. But enough out of me I will let these two speak for themselves." Kofoid stepped aside and let Orkel and Jazz See Azeroth. Orkel had no idea what to do so he gave Jazz a slight nudge and said "Go on."
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:03 pm

Jazz stepped forward, looking at Azeroth. She was awestruck. Something about him made her immediately trust him 100 percent. She dropped to her knees before him. She lowered her head and spoke shakily. "M...Master Azeroth.. I've looked for quite some time for you... My name is Jasmine Mcleod... You may call me Jazz if you prefer. I am the last of my tribe... I was once the future of the strategion tribe, of the southern water nation. After my entire tribe was eliminated, I had nothing, no purpose." As she looked down at the ground she remembered her father, her mother, and Luke. She began speaking again. "I do not want any machine, nor any money. I wish to train under you, to become your apprentice.... To one day, avenge my clan, and to become something more then just a pretty water nation girl..." She spoke with hurt in her voice, but yet, sincerity.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Orkel had no idea what he wanted. He just said. "Azeroth, if you have any need for my services, I gladly offer them to you. Also some training couldn't hurt." Orkel quickly added in a bow that he did with his old mentor to show respect.

It was then Kofoid took advantage of the silence and stepped close to Azeroth whispering. "Watch Orkel, he has been having visions of the future, and I have not been able to tell if they will lead him down a dark path or not. You being a friend of the Spirit king has much more knowledge than I. So I will trust your course of action in this manner." Kofoid then stepped back and bowed his head. Even Kofoid deeply respected the great Azeroth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:18 am

Azeroth was silent as he listened to everything, his mind moving faster than the speed of light. Billions pf thoughts all at once as he was thinking of what to do or what to say. Then his eye brow rose slowly as he had already formulated a plan.

" The boys visions are common among humans who are very spiritual. The vision to see the future is common in people who are very in tune with themselves. Yet it can be a powerful tool to use to guide yourself in life, yet it can be your ultimate weakness as you may see something you may not like. "

He paused as he grabbed the girl by the shirt and picked her off her knees as he hated people who bowed to him like he was a king. He was a man of science and knowledge, not a feudal lord. He paused as he looked at the girl, he grabbed her chin as he moved her head left to right slowly as he looked at her. His eyes a bright blue with a purple pupil, instead of the common black pupil. He was a rare breed indeed as he evolved to see all formed of light, from Radio waves to X ray radiation released from stars.

" The people who attacked your group are a common foe from when you met Red X and Vladimir the half breed. They are a rival gang that are completely out of your league...unless you had the proper training. They are a gang that formed in the Fire Nation and IF ANYONE of you correct me and say they are the vermillion dragon empire...I swear to god !"

He paused as he cleaned his throat.

" Anyway...like I said they are the Diaragazz Organization. Yes I will train both of you but not until you learn everything about chi or energy. Then and only then will I train you in the professional levels of chi or as I call them. Thermodynamics of Chi."

He said as he crossed his arms. His eyes than moved to the older man. As he looked at him very hard and studied him, not judging, just studying him.

" The boys air bending is not controlled, his fire bending is still at the babies stage but getting better. The girls water bending can use a lot of tweaking and her...."

He paused as he knew of her dark bending. He could see the energy flowing from her body.

" Her dark bending can be a very powerful weapon. "

He looked at her as he walked past her. He snapped his fingers as the front door closed shut and what it seemed like hundreds of locks moving all at once. The sound seemed to echo throughout the house. The style of his observatory was a futuristic looking. The type of technology with Tesla coils, fusion cores, and other types of technology that was not seen outside his walls.

He stopped and looked at the group.

" O and welcome to your new home for the time being, the storm will be here for 6 months."
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:26 am

Kofoid was somewhat surprised but Azeroth has lived up to the name he turned to Jazz and Orkel and said. "You two should train and spar for now. I will discuss ideas for training and get you two learning some Chi soon. But for now work on honing your skills I have showed you already." Kofoid walked away and followed the way Azeroth. Once he caught up with him Kofoid said. "I will teach them as much about Chi as I know. Other than that they will have to learn on their own, or more from you. I was just curious what you had in store for them. If you don't mind me asking." Kofoid said.

Orkel turned to Jazz and said. "So you want to spar? Or practice some techniques, I really do not care its up to you."
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:33 pm

Jazz was stricken by the sudden movement of Azeroth. As he gripped her shirt and pulled up word, she could see in his eyes a soul, and with many conflicting. I like him already.

She was simply amazed by all the locks when kofoid spoke. [i]He could sense my vast dark chi hidden away... impressive, it was a trump card i wished to hide. "Alright Orkel, lets dance. Don;t take it easy because I'm a pretty girl." She stuck her tongue out, and clapped her hands, summoning two water puppets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Azeroth stopped and looked at the man. Though he would have gotten mad at that question but he knew the man no idea about the real concept of bending. He looked past him at the people sparing than back at him.

" I will only teach them a small percentage of one percent, meaning only what their bodies can handle. Know if yo do not mind I have much research and experiments to attend too, just teach them to control their emotions as what I will teach them will kill them if they do not have it under control."

He said bluntly not really caring if he came off rude. He vanished through the corridor as he continued with his experiments. Though he was not to angry they showed up, it had been months anyway since he had last seen someone.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Kofoid had felt slighted by Azeroth. Suddenly the man who was his hero, was more down to earth. He may be the most intelligent and best light bender around, but he is still just a man. Kofoid had idealized him too much and now changed his view to a man with a passion for knowledge. Kofoid would treat him as such from now on. Kofoid returned to Jazz and Orkel was going to begin teaching him what he knew about Chi.

Orkel saw Jazz summon two water puppets and instead of playing offensive he decided to play defensive. He created to fireballs in his hand and readied his stance. He sent two fire balls to the floor at his feet creating a smoke screen so he could move unseen. He waited for Jazz to make her move. Stance ready to retaliate.
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:03 pm

A vision impairing technique? He is playing defensive. Jazz made her puppets water bend mirrors all over the room. It would allow her to see his movements as well as let him see hers, but she wasn't the stealth type. She then covered the floor near her with liquid water, as a last moment defense grid. "Alright, puppets, time to roll!" She then started waving her hands in elegant ways, and the puppets began shooting water jets at Orkel, as the mirrors tracked him. The puppets shot four combined water jets at Orkel, While Jazz smirked, sending one of her own at him from behind where she made a clone miss with water before the mirrors were created. Lets see if you expect a fifth jet from only four possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice and Snow
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next