Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ice and Snow  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ice and Snow  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ice and Snow  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ice and Snow  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ice and Snow  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ice and Snow  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ice and Snow  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ice and Snow  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ice and Snow  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ice and Snow  - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ice and Snow  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIce and Snow  - Page 3 I_voting_barIce and Snow  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ice and Snow  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIce and Snow  - Page 3 I_voting_barIce and Snow  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ice and Snow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Ice and Snow  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:01 pm

He had been watching the two young benders, he had been studying their body movements and how their bodies released their energy. If he was going to teach them he had to study their chi flowing in their body. He stood their until he broke his concentration and looked at the older man who had guided them to his observatory. The man himself was a good air bender but still he had much to learn.

"Should I?"

He said to himself as he thought that he should tell the man of a master Air Bender much older than him who could teach him much more than he had already been taught. He turned away as he had already formulated a plan on what to do with the two young benders and the man who had guided them. He walked out from his laboratory and he stood in the hallway for a second watching the two kids spar, than he walked into the room that they were training.

"Enough, you two meet me outside as I will begin your training."

He said as he now turned his head to regard the guide.

"Seek a elder of the elders of the Air Benders. Look for a man called Jarlex as you may know him as the Jewel of the Wind. He will train you further in the art of air bending and in my opinion he out ranks the air king. A man in his mid fifties knows many tricks and secrets about air bending."

He said more or less his own way of apologizing for being rude. He stopped as he looked at the kids one last time.

" Jazz....do not call me master, Azeroth is fine."

He turned and walked outside waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:08 pm

Kofoid noted what Azeroth had said, and he replied. "Thank you. I will seek him out at a later time. It has been a while since I found a teacher, decades even. I would like to watch these two progress and you train them. It could teach me things as well." Kofoid said as re resigned to being in the background for now.

Orkel saw the water mirror and strikes seemed to be coming everywhere at first. He was going to turn it all to steam with his fir bending when Azeroth said to stop and meet him outside. Orkel sidestepped just to make sure the water wouldn't hit him. He said to Jazz. "Nice counter there. I will have to keep that in mind for next time." As he followed Azeroth outside and waited patiently for his instructions.
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Jazz smiled at Orkel as she walked outside to meet Azeroth. This should be interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:51 pm

Azeroth waited as he stood in the courtyard. He stood there as he turned to look at the two young benders that came outside. He turned and looked at two giant rocks that were 20 feet tall and 10 feet wide standing next to each other. He then walked to the side of the two large rocks.

"I been watching both of you and not to be blunt but...you have MUCH to learn. Though do not let that hinder your growth as there is much room for improvement. Though there is only so much I can teach you as most of your growth will be from your own experience. Now what I want you to do for my last test."

He said as he pointed at the rocks.

"Attack these rocks with your strongest attack....and fire bender....no Nova."

He said as he turned and sat down against a wall and grabbed a plate of seafood and sat back and watched.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Kofoid chuckled. This would be amusing to watch. He looked at Orkel and Jazz with slight excitement, he loved seeing others trains and grow it made him happy knowing the world was in capable hands of younger generations.

Orkel shrugged -no novas.- he thought tom himself. -Well then lets try this- He began building up a fire ball, it was something new he thought he would try. He held the blue fire ball in his hand, and gave it more and more power. It grew larger. When it grew to a certain point he pushed it in the air and started using what little air bending he knew to make it burn even hotter, by pushing more oxygen into the flame. Orkel could see all around him from the light. When it began to get difficult to control he threw the fire ball at the rock. Orkel thought the greatest force applied over the least amount time should result in the most damage. He could not see what happened clearly because of the smoke and steam caused by the fire. He waited to see the results of his work.
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Jazz nodded to Azeroth. The normal mind would apply pressure to a certain point, hoping to shatter it. She calmed herself. She knew her dark bending has not been shown in front of the others, not even defensively. She clapped her hands, and 5 water puppets appeared around her. She then put her hands in the air, and created 10 dark energy spheres. Using a good amount of her chi up, as her normal dark bending was hard to do for an offense, she moved the puppets in around the rock. She had the puppets each cover the dark energy balls in a liquid water, circling the spheres in a very high rate, hoping to cause even a bit more energy and friction the the darkness bombs. "Well, Lets try it." As the puppets surrounding the rock, she had them shoot the ice jets at the rock, freezing the rock about 60%. [i]if the whole thing was frozen, it would need more force to break. Hopefully the amount of high energy darkness bombs can shatter the sports i froze well enough to split the massive rock. She then shot the dark bombs at the rock, and hoped for the best as a massive explosion of energy and ice occurred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:30 pm

He watched both of them attack at once, though he expected them to attack with everything they had. As the smoke cleared the rocks still stood where they were. The only difference is that there were large marks from their attacks on them. He shook his head as they were again what he expected.

" It is not how strong your attack is but how you place it. Each rock has a weak point and seeing these attacks shows me that you are not ready for real time opponents. Fire Bender, your battle with Red X. You attacked full force without a game plan, you didn't think and without a game plan you fail."

He then turned his look upon the girl.

" You made things to complicated and drained a lot of your energy. I can see your heart straining to pump more oxygen into your body. You become slower and more sluggish in your choice in tactics. Remember its not how strong its where you place it."

he said as he walked in front of the two rocks and crossed his arms behind his back.

" You want me to give it a try?"
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:26 am

Jazz looked upon Azeroth. He is right, I do overthink every situation... She nodded her head to Azeroth. "If you may."
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:47 am

Kofoid knew what Jazz and Orkel did wrong the moment they attacked. He had learned a long time ago a lot of smaller attacks is better than a few large ones. When he heard Azeroth offering to step up he was curious how he would do it.

Orkel was shocked that he barely damaged the rock. He had heard what Azeroth said and took note of it. He would have to meditate on this. He knew what Azeroth meant. Be believed however some situations would call for brute force over this tactic. He would still adapt this new style into his fighting. Orkel watched as Azeroth bent light like a true master bender.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:15 pm

"hmm"

Was all he said after hearing the responses from the benders. He turned around as he looked at the general direction at the rocks. He moved into a different stance as light energy began to spark on his right arm like electricity. His arm sudden began to glow as wind began to push away from his arm from the amount of energy building up in his arm. He then swung is arm like he was holding a blade and the amount of wind shot out from behind him from releasing his attack. He stood up and smile at what he done yet nothing happened to the rocks.

He then turned to look at the confused looks on their faces. He definitely couldn't wait for the amount of questions they probably would ask. He turned and just pointed in the general direction of the rocks.

"Think outside the box, around the rocks."

Then far off a large piece of the top of the mountain began to slide off and crash along side of the mountain that was directly behind the rocks.

"Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice and Snow
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next