Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ice and Snow  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ice and Snow  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ice and Snow  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ice and Snow  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ice and Snow  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ice and Snow  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ice and Snow  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ice and Snow  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ice and Snow  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ice and Snow  - Page 7 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ice and Snow  - Page 7 I_vote_lcapIce and Snow  - Page 7 I_voting_barIce and Snow  - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ice and Snow  - Page 7 I_vote_lcapIce and Snow  - Page 7 I_voting_barIce and Snow  - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ice and Snow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

Ice and Snow  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:58 pm

By the time that Orkel was safely away Kofoid was surrounded by lava. he could feel the heat rising and heard The fire demon mock him. Kofoid then calmed himself and summoned the winds from the storm which made a tornado. The tornado brought snow and ice with it. But no quick enough Kofoid got burned. He was lifted into the middle of the tornado as it held the lava at bay. Kofoid then let out a blast of sound which pushed the lava back just enough he had the tornado shoot him out. He landed in the snow so far away. He turned and could no long see the demon against the bright volcano. volcano. He stood up and saw his clothing was mostly burned away and he was pretty badly burned on his body as well. He just laid in the snow a minute resting, and hiding. He cleared his mind and emotion.

Orkel saw Azeroth take off, and went to follow him. Hoping to save his mentor. As Orkel left the building again he heard a loud sound. As if there was an explosion but there wasn't. Orkel stood frozen in his footsteps as he heard the mountain begin to rumble. "Thats not good" Orkel thought out loud. As he turned to continue following Azeroth back to where they believed Kofoid was fighting the fire demon.
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Jazz ran along side Orkel and Azeroth towards the mountain. Fire demon... I have never seen one. I must be calm, cool, and collected. She looked at Orkel as they ran, he was obviously distraught. "Orkel, keep a clear head in this. Promise me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Azeroth stopped in his tracks as he was right there right before him was Inferno. The spirit demon turned to look at him as a sneer grew on his face.

"You promised me that you would keep human slime off my mountain..."

His voice seem to resonate within him. He hated hearing his voice as he said nothing. Inferno turned his hatred glare away from him as he just pointed to the direction the other man went as he just walked uo the mountain ridge and stopped at the lip of the volcano. He stood there for only a few seconds till he dropped into the volcano and he was gone. Azeroth then vanished in the blink of an eye only for a few seconds he came back with the burnt man in his arms. Azeroth just looked at him as he frowned at the amount of damage Inferno did to him.

" We got to get him back...now. Meet me back at the Observatory."

He vanished again in a burst of light. Instantly he appeared back at his home but in the infirmary. Placing the man in the table he began to gather bags of liquid and IV's. He than placed the needles in his arms and began to pump pain killers and antibiotic in his arms.

" New inventions in health I created a few years back. I must act quick to fight the infections already in your body and prevent the amount of pain that your body is communicating with your mind...to prevent a coma."

He said as he finished the IV's.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Orkel saw the whole thing happen before his eyes. The fire demon jumped into the volcano and Orkel gasped. That must be some power he thought. They were lucky he didn't decide to fight. Orkel had realized the demon though it was in his visions. Will this creature cause the end of the world? Orkel wondered. He then saw Azeroth appear holding Kofoid. Kofoid was covered with burns. Most of them were surface but a few went deep, really deep. Those were the dangerous ones. If this fire demon could do this to Kofoid in moments what could he do to me. Orkel pushed the fear out of his head. He would have to train even harder. He took a deep breath and calmed himself hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

Kofoid remembered waking up in the observatory. As He heard Azeroth say something about infections. He mumbled. "I will be fine...I have had worse than this." He got out between spike of pain which slowly subsided. "Whatever that is though, it feels good." Kofoid said trying his hardest to stay awake. He then saw Orkel and Jazz and said. "I am sorry...I thought myself a teacher but I have failed you two." He said as he drifted into unconsciousness.

Orkel thought to himself Kofoid will be fine I know it. He had to be fine. He then told Azeroth. "I had a vision...everything was dead, destroyed and burning. I saw that fire demon there. Surrounded by dead bodies and fire. Tell me...is that what is to come?" Orkel asked wanting to know the truth.
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:31 am

Jazz just folded her arms. Well it could have been much worse. She looked at Kofoid. Azeroth you continue to amaze me. "Azeroth, will he be okay?" When kofoid spoke she scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Master Kofoid you did not fail. People win and lose, its normal. Who would have known what would have happened if you didn't send Orkel back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:16 pm

" He is out cold Jazz"

He simply stated as she was talking to a man that could not hear her at all. The medicine dripped through the IV and into his blood stream. With a few more machines that he moved around him that would monitored the mans heart beat, yet another machine he had created for the medical field. He sat down next to the older gentlemen as he laid down on the bed. He rested his legs on the table next to him as he now was waiting for the medicine to counter react the possible chance of infections.

"I will watch him you two need to go and meditate or train. You have a long journey ahead of you."

He said as he just closed his eyes as he began to rest the excitement away. It had been a long day even from the only excitement was Inferno kicking the crap out of the guy. He knew Inferno would not care if he had killed the man or if he died out there in the cold.
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:30 pm

Jazz nodded to Azeroth. "I appreciate your concern for master Kofoid." She turned to Orkel. "Let us go to the training room. We should relieve ourselves of some stress."
I wonder if Orkel was impacted by the sight of the demon.

When she reached the room she spoke.

"Orkel, we should figure out ways to better work as a team."
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:37 am

Orkel had followed Jazz out to train. He was comforted that Kofoid was safe for now. He hoped he would pull through. He and Jazz entered a large room as she said "Orkel, we should figure out ways to better work as a team." Orkel said in agreement. "I agree, hmmm lets think what can we do." Orkel thought. His first idea was this. "Jazz how about we throw fire and water at each other to create steam. You could bend the steam to conceal us. The your water puppets could distract while I hit them with a hard fire attack. Or..." Orkel thought out loud. "Or we could both bend the steam. You could bend the water in it, I could bend the air around it and we could cause our opponent discomfort by intense heat. We could then wait them out as they got more angry with discomfort and they would get more careless...That wouldn't work against a wise fighter though." Orkel continued. "Do you have any ideas?" Orkel said. He agreed wholeheartedly they should work on some combos together it seems they would be together for a while.

Kofoid awoke. He was in his house though. Almost 20 years ago. He could barely remember what life he had lived after this. He saw his wife alive and well. He couldn't believe it was it all a horrendous dream? No...it felt too real. Kofoid then remembered being beaten and battered by the fire deamon as soon as he did, his wife pulled him away saying. "Come back to bed honey lets sleep in!" Kofoid suddenly forgot. He was caught up in the moment. He lay in bed a while just enjoying life. When he saw someone out the window...someone he knew...they were gone suddenly. Kofoid got up and his wife said. "Where are you going?" Kofoid walked outside and saw momentarily someone sitting in a chair before disappearing. He remembered...Azeroth. Then his wife pulled him away saying. "Don't think too hard we do not want to stress your mind, after your incident." Kofoid suddenly felt sharp pain on his head, he had injured it while training with Rel, or had he...once again he forgot as his wife beckoned for his attention.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:57 am

Azeroth awoke as the meter began to show great brain activity.

"A dream huh...."

He mumbled to himself as he took another needle and shot it directly into the IV. It was a sedative that would calm his mind from the emotional damage he went through besides the physical. He began to take blood as he placed a piece of glass under the microscope next to where Kofoid layed. With watching the mans blood there was still bacteria and white blood cells in his blood which was a sign there was infection which he knew would happen from third degree burns. As the an rest he began to apply ointment and wrapped him with dry gauze. He did not know when the man would wake up but he would not be in pain at all, maybe just sore.

He than rested his feet back upon the table as he began to close his eyes one more time. He was tired as he never really got to truly rest as he was always working, always inventing, and always working for the Night Angel Clan. That part was a secret to most people and to the three staying here. He did work for the clan and fed them weapons and new technology of war. His eye lids began to get heavy.
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:03 am

Jazz spoke softly. "I think us bending the steam together would be the best choice." A voice in her head spoke. S....slaughter..... She shook her head and pulled up a large water ball and shot it at Orkel in the hopes that he can counter to make steam, and she would be able to bend the water molecules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice and Snow
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next