Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ice and Snow  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ice and Snow  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ice and Snow  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ice and Snow  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ice and Snow  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ice and Snow  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ice and Snow  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ice and Snow  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ice and Snow  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ice and Snow  - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ice and Snow  - Page 6 I_vote_lcapIce and Snow  - Page 6 I_voting_barIce and Snow  - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ice and Snow  - Page 6 I_vote_lcapIce and Snow  - Page 6 I_voting_barIce and Snow  - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ice and Snow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Ice and Snow  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:28 pm

Azeroth was in his studies looking through the large telescope until a voice broke his concentration. He looked away from his work and found the little fire bender boy standing there. He was annoyed till the boy said the word "fire demon". An eyebrow raised slowly as he had not heard that name in a long time. He let out a deep sigh as his thoughts about demon island was not a happy one.

"Fire demons...not a nice bunch of demons. Well lets start with the general. Inferno is the most powerful fire demon since he is half spirit it gives him unlimited energy so long as the spirit realm is untarnished. Yet the normal fire demons are not very nice. Their sheer hatred for humans has no bounds, hunting humans from time to time because of their wars distract them. So it is more or less easy to kill humans. To find a fire demon you must go where there is strife...the remains of the Elemental Kingdom.

Yet I warn you boy, there are far more scarier creatures then demons. In this world there are always bigger fish."
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:41 pm

((OOC Just thought I would Point out it was Kofoid who asked about the fire demon because he believe the one that possessed his wife may still be alive, It wasn't Orkel the fire bender, thought I would let you know Looney.))

Kofoid took note of what Azeroth told him. And he replied. "For me, a fire demon is the biggest fish to fry." Kofoid letting vengeance get the best of him. "Is there a way to track or even know if a specific fire demon still exists?" Kofoid asked, Kofoid wished he had more information on the fire demon that possessed his wife. He couldn't wait and spat out. "My wife, was possessed by a fire demon and I was forced to kill her to save her. I do not know the demons name, but I can tell you it use to inhabit a swamp about 30 odd years ago if you have any knowledge on that. I believed it to be dead but recently I think I am wrong. You are the first person I have talked about this" Kofoid said. It had felt good to talk to someone again.

Orkel was still deep in his meditation. He flew from the battlefield and came to another field except in this one there was a volcano. And there was a lone figure in the black field dotted with fire. A Man it looked like but it wasn't a man. It was almost a being out of fire. Orkel thought no it couldn't be. He suddenly saw the face of the being and it was surrounded by dead bodies and everything was burning. Orkel was suddenly shaken from his trance, sweaty and out of breath. The mediation became another vision. They seem to be getting worse. I may need to talk to Azeroth. But not now he is busy, next time he seems free. Orkel shook it off and turned to check on Jazz...
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:10 am

Jazz sat down and meditated. She calmed herself, and she seen her father at a table, planning war moves. She seen her mother healing, and the next image was of the ruins afterwords. She felt pain in her heart. She shook her head, then she seen the water nation capitol ablaze, burning to the ground. I...Impossible.. She got up at looked at Orkel. "I'm going to go and sleep now" She was obviously puzzled. Jazz walked up the stairs to her appointed room and laid down, trying to get those pictures out of her head. She finally fell asleep, but she knew it wouldn't be a long one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:21 pm

" If you want to find a fie demon I can not help you but I know someone or something that can. I recommend that you move on as life has many twist and turns and do not seek this being out. He is pure evil and hates humans, like I said the most powerful fire elemental is Inferno. He would know where to find one but he is not to friendly at all...so I warn you."

This was all he could say as he really did not know much about fire demons except inferno. He looked outside as it was getting late and the stars began to appear in the sky. He got up from his chair and turned off the telescope. Cleaning up the rest of his study he glanced one more time at the man but he knew that looking for Inferno could mean looking at death himself. He got up and walked past him as he went to the higher levels of the observatory and went to his room.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Kofoid and Orkel couldn't sleep. Kofoid realized Azeroth was right and wouldn't seek out the fire demon. He needed to be prepared however. Kofoid sought out Orkel and said. "If you think your emotions are controlled enough I want to teach a couple of things."

Orkel said, "Sure, I cannot sleep anyway." Kofoid replied. "Neither can I, the world seems almost destined for chaos." Orkel said "Yea I get that feeling a lot too." They walked outside. The storm was still raging but it had died down a little bit. Kofoid said. "First I will show you how to make an air scooter" Kofoid demonstrated how to do it. Orkel cleared his mind as Kofoid taught him to do before trying anything for the first time. Orkel made the air scooter but had trouble balancing on it. Kofoid said. "The balance comes with practice." Kofoid chuckled. It seems you have the basics down. Now there is a mountain top over there, however it is no mountain it is a volcano. We will travel there and I will teach some fire bending I have told no one else about. Kofoid said.

Orkel was excited to learn a new technique. He couldn't show it though or Kofoid may call it off. Kofoid said to be calm when he did this, but he couldn't help it. On the walk to the volcano Orkel couldn't resist the excitement and it got the better of him. Rel decided to follow both Kofoid and Orkel on their short journey.
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Jazz felt herself sleep deep. She was in her dreams where she stood before herself, as a darkened figure with white eyes, emanating darkness.

"Your haaaaateeeeee, it is not strong enoughhhhh..." the shadow spoke.

"My hate?"

"The only way, to become what you craveeee... is tooo... let meee out...."

"But, your... you control me.. make me evil..."

"I make you... everything."

Jazz awoke in her bed to sit up suddenly. The blizzard blowing relentlessly outside, she wanted to step outside in her sweatpants and t shirt. Am... I possessed? Is my dark bending actually another being? Jazz laid herself back in her bed. "I.. Ive never been more scared to bend again, then what I am now.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:26 am

Azeroth woke up that day as he could sense the boy and his role model where not in the building. His feelings also sensed that there was something wrong with Jazz. Curious his feelings dug deeper in her enegy as he searched and searched and he seemed to have found dark negative energy that was creating a negative effect on her bending. This must be due to her father being killed and caused a negative result upon her emotions and energy. He stopped and shook his head as he began making his way to Jazz's room. He just simply pushed the door open without knocking and looked at her.

"Come with me"

Thats all he said to her as he turned and walked right out. Suddenly he froze, his eyes widening as he looked out to his left. This aura was not a friendly one and he had not sensed this kind of energy in a long time. This being was moving towards the volcano.

Inferno...

________

Inferno had been walking towards the highest volcano to recharge himself and sleep for a few months. He had been tired chasing Red X all over the globe but now it was time for him to find and sleep in the Volcano. His feet melting the snow around him and the amount of heat flowing off his body protected him from the cold. He stopped as he saw two people near his volcano. He narrowed his eyes as he noticed they were humans, a snarl grew on his face underneath his mask. With a flick of his finger the volcano became more active as it began to shake the ground around him. Lava burst from the side as Inferno began to walk towards the lava. He then began to walk towards the lava as he than began to walk in it.
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:48 am

Jazz awoke suddenly as Azeroth spoke.

"y...yes!"

Is my... my dark bending really not mine at all? She quickly changed into her regular clothes, and started after Azeroth. "Whats today's lesson?" She noticed there was no sign of Kofoid or Orkel. "Oh." Those fools must have went out in the storm! Or, one before the other and the other could have foolishly chased out.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:00 pm

Kofoid turned to Orkel once they went to the volcano and said. "I will now teach you the basics of lava bending. Lava is almost like liquid fire it as a mind of its own and is more resistant to bending than fire or electricity. It takes a clear mind to be able to bend it. Many years of practice to bend it expertly. Do you remember the meditation I taught you you will need to preform it before bending. In order to clear your mind."

Orkel was so excited to finally learn lava bending! He had heard so many storie as he went down to meditate Kofoid stopped him. Kofoid had seen a figure in the distance. The volcano suddenly spilled lava over the side. Kofoid realized this was a fire demon. He took a deep breath and quickly cleared his mind. He used his bending to stop the lava right before it over took them. He could feel the intense heat. He yelled to Orkel. "Run! Get to Azeroth! I will follow you shortly." Kofoid said as Azeroth's word rung in his head. It was not wise to fight a fire demon let alone by Volcano.

Orkel used his fire bending and created rocket blasts from his fett flying back to Azeroth's place as soon as he can. The snow and storm made it difficult and it buffeted him from time to time but he reached the castle again easily seen by the telescope. He dropped down and bust in the front door yelling "AZEROTH!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:39 pm

Inferno just watched the boy run off. His fire like eyes locking on to him and all he could think of was hate. He moved back to look at the older human and he just kept walking towards him. His body began to glow as the lava seem to flow into his body fueling him as the heat from his body began to flow out.

"Is it hot out here or is it just me?"

He seemed to tease the human as he raised his fist as the ground began to shake around the man. At the top of the volcano the lava began to spill out but it curved towards Inferno and the lava hit him and seemed to engulf him. Then with a swirl of power he was back at 100% strength and the lava flew off of him. He began to laugh as it started small then an out burst laugh.

" There scares will be worn !"

He screamed as the ground split apart from underneath the man and a wave of lava shot out towards the man.

Azeroths concentration was broken as he saw the boy bust through the front door yelling his name. He already knew what was going on as he jumped from the stairs and ran outside. He was afraid that the mentor would fight Inferno as the demonic spirit was invincible next to his volcano.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice and Snow    Ice and Snow  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice and Snow
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next