Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapSuspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_voting_barSuspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapSuspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_voting_barSuspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:45 pm

Samael looked at Lily's injured body for a little then started talking to her "Lily, You're kind of unconsious right now, But i think everything will be ok." He stopped then looked around at the other girl "Im Samael, Nice to meet you" He said to her.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Aiko blinked looking to Samael briefly "Samyale thats a wierd name Samyale" she laughs slightly a pleasent grin on her face, she shook her head repeating the word "Samyale" over and over again "of course I knew someone called Samyale but they were a squid and imaginery and they came from the moon. You don't come from the moon because people who come from the moon are very very white and you are clearly not white" she giggles slightly a goofy smile upon her face "of course I come from the north and I know a...." she mutters blinking slightly a confused look on her face "wait what were we talking bout ah yes healing just keep talking to her."
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:51 pm

((It's Samael not Samyale))

Lily slowly opened her eyes to feel linen cloth over her body. She could smell fresh herbs around her. Samael was talking with a girl doctor. Lily's eyes slowly opened to see harsh sunlight fill the room. Lily quickly shut her eyes and she felt her body bandaged in many places. Lily opened her eyes again adjusted to the light and said "Samael?" Lily said in a faint voice. Lily felt her body with no strength and she passed out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:48 am

Samael looked at the girl with the most strange confused look on his face. "Squid? Moon? WHAT?!" Samael thought to himself. He was wondering if the girl was high or something of the sort. "Lily! Samael said to Lily as he turned around sharply noticing that she was awakening. He ran back over to the bed and held her tightly, "Lily, Are you still there?" He said to her. He got no response back from her. He checked her pulse, She was still alive, She just passed out again.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:32 pm

"SHE'S ALIVE PRAISE THE MOON SAMYALE!!!" Aiko says clapping her hands togethor happily jumping up and down briefly coming to stop at the foot of the hospital bed "aw she looks like a sleeping baby." Aiko giggles snapping her fingers togethor "I remember why I came here to steal shoes" she shakes her head slightly "no thats not right moon people don;t wear shoes hey are we still talking to her cause I love to talk." she says an innocent smile on her face "ooh I know we should sing to her that would cheer her up!!! Samyale Samyale Samyale" she says giggling madly. Aiko grins headbutting the bed before her "I feel better now let us sing for the moon spirit Lilly no she's more like a fire spirit from the firey pits of fire. We must keep talking to her that is good" she says moving over nearby she giggles finding a dagger on her body for some reason "this will protect me from fire spirit"

(I know Samyale isn't his name its just how my charactor Aiko sees things)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Still having the same confused look on his face he looked to the girl and said "You're a little strange." Then laughed alittle. "But that's ok." He said giving her a small smile. He turned back to Lily. "Lily, You are safe right now. I hope you can hear me." He said to her. "So Aiko, How long have you been here in Ba Sing Se?"
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:41 am

Aiko giggled "everyone is a little strange, they'd have to be or life would be too boring" she blinked slightly thinking about Samael's question, she scratched her head slightly "379 days next chewsday......though realy it should be next moonday but I arrived at 5 past 12 at night so it is Chewsday" she giggled a pleasent smirk on her face. Aiko giggled "Lily were both here me you haven't met me yet but I am Aiko and your boyfriend is here too and if you don't wake up I take your footwear." she says grinning like a cheshire cat "and if you still don't wake I freeze your feet and and and and then I dunno ooh I feed you to a cabbage person yeah a cabbage person no earth demon. Wakey Wakey fire demon or I get earth demons here and a cat and we have a right good dance and you miss it and I steal your turnips....I shall get you clothes from some womans washing line and a turnip because turnips are good to suck on and stick to people, then we get tomatoes and we pelt your boyfriend Samyale with em."

Aiko glances over to Samael smiling pleasently a cheeky look upon her face "ooh ooh ooh I know I know we should sing I will get a turnip and a pineapple and we shall make a fruit salad song!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7