Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_vote_lcapFinal days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_voting_barFinal days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_vote_lcapFinal days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_voting_barFinal days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Final days(Open to all!Please join^^)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) Empty
PostSubject: Final days(Open to all!Please join^^)   Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:01 am

20 years had passed. Itou had grown fragile and brittle with age. He had shrunk down from the man he had once been, into an old man. His life felt like it had passed by so quickly, the man, who had preformed such great things during his life, had difficulties with his joints, and thus difficulties walking. His greatest fear was that he'd spend his final moments, all alone, just how he had spend the last twenty years, travelling, all alone, restless.

Itou was hard to recognize, the only thing that remained unchanged about him was his voice and his eyes. Although his life was nearing an end, his love for food remained. He however clinged onto his routines, and as normal, he went to the market, the second day of the week.

He set out of his home, heading for the market, a small pouch of money hidden in his clothing, he couldn't protect himself anymore, any attempt of firebending was sure to take his life.
Standing infront of one of the food stands, he noticed someone familliar in the distance. A smile appeared on his face, although he realized that they'd probally not recognize him.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Final days(Open to all!Please join^^)   Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:36 am

The world hadn't really changed in the past 20 and Gin had aged, along with the rest to the people in this world. She had gotted use to coming into public places now and had mostly learned how to keep her splite personality at bay, away from going on killing spreas. Gin lived on the border btw the village and the forest and came to the market once every few weeks to sell her goods and get supplies she need around th house back home.

The women was about 30 now and had been through alot in order to get to where she is now. She was happy here, no one knew of her "dark twin" Livinh within her, and was actually friendly to her.

Gin came up to a Booth, trading some coins for a basket and fruit. She thanked the man quietly and walked away. She looked around through the shops, wondering if she had got every thing or not.

While browsing, she was completely unaware of the old man's eye nor any others. Gin tried to avoid akward eye contasts with people the best she could.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Final days(Open to all!Please join^^)   Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Itou let out a small sigh, The girl he had noticed simply looked like someone he knew, but infact, after a closer look, he didn't even know her. He placed some coins on the booth, paying for the selection of wares he had selected, placing them into a paper bag. He turned to walk, but before he had any time to react whatsoever, the 82 year old man had bumped into someone, falling to the ground, his wares falling out of the paper bag, rolling out on the street. Some people turned their heads to see what had happened, but they carried on with their daily business. His glance turned upwards, aiming to see whom he had bumped into, whilst muttering "I'm truly sorry, I didn't look before I started to walk" He turned around, starting to pick his wares together from the ground, placing them back into the paper bag.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Final days(Open to all!Please join^^)   Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Gin looked over as a short ruckus appeared in the mrket, She noticed this old man trying to gather his items among the street. The belongs where scattered through out the road and gin just told herself to walk away and not help or talk to his old man but her good side got the best of her. So she walked over to a piece of his belonging and picked it up.

One hand on the srap of her bag, with her supplies in it, and the other stretched out to the poor fellow that rushed to collect everything. "Here ya go." Her voice was cracked alittle from the lack of use for a long time.

Ater handing the item over she continued to pick up a few more of his belongings. Afterwards she told up awaiting for the old man to arise also.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Final days(Open to all!Please join^^)   Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Itou glances up towards the girl, smiling slightly as he takes the item "Thank you" he said, placing it back into his bag. He had sucessfully collected all items, except a tomato which someone had accidently stepped on, and they looked awfully sorry. He rose back up on his feet, before bowing down, holding the bag in a firm grasp in his hands "Thank you for your help, Miss, I appreciate it" he said, before straightening back up. "I would have invited you for a cup of tea, but I assume you have a very busy schedule, for being such a young lady" he stated, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Final days(Open to all!Please join^^)   Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:51 pm

She repostioned the pack over her shoulder, giving a small bow to the elder. "It was nothing really.." The man gave of a different Aura than most of the people in the market. Her blood bending curse was her 6th sence and was differently used for when she had no idea how to use it in this personality. In this state she was just Gin of the swamp, A normal water bender. She need not to worry of hurting anyone or killing anyone unless she was Her un-named side.

"I would have invited you for a cup of tea, but I assume you have a very busy schedule, for being such a young lady" The Old man say kindly.

Gin Blinded at him a moment. Her busy? A smile slide on to her face, "I would mind a cup of tea, That is.. if your still offering." She couldn't believe that someone was actually inviting her over for tea. This was a happy moment and she could hardly believe it was actually happening.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Final days(Open to all!Please join^^)   Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:16 am

Itou smiles sightly. "I would mind a cup of tea, That is.. if your still offering." the youn lady had just replied "Of course." he replied to her "I know of this most amazing tea shop where they sell this delicious jasmine tea. How about we head there?" he continued, waiting for a reply from the girl.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Final days(Open to all!Please join^^)   Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:46 am

Gin smiled at the elder and nodded, "I have never been there, but it sounds like that have some good tea." She gave a small chuckle. For a moment he wondered if this was right but then easily passed if from her mind. Gin believed that this was the momentsof normal life, Someone inviteing her for tea at some tea shop.

The woman walked beside the od man, making their way to the shop. Then it hit her, She had no clue who this man's name was, and visa-versa with him; He didn't know her name.

"I'm Gin." She said thinking to start the introdutions. It was kinda confusing considering she hadn't talked to very many peopl in her life time since she was exiled. She ddn't say anything else, but waited for the elder's reply. Still walking next to him, she watched the ground, noticing the tiny stones rumble and tumble as she kicked them.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Final days(Open to all!Please join^^)   Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:40 am

Itou turns his head towards the girl, as she introduced herself. "I'm Itou. Pleased to meet you" he replied, comming to a stop outside the tea shop "Well, we're here" he said cheerfully, before entering the shop, heading over to a table by the window, placing the groceries down on the chair next to him.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Final days(Open to all!Please join^^)   Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:13 pm

Gin gave a bow in respect, showing she aknowlegde him. "nice to meet you." She said, smiling. She looked arounf the shop as in amzment, "This is a nice place." She complmented the shop, walking over to the chair across from The old man. Gin also places her bag oon the chair next to her, Still looking around.

She felt a little uncomfortable from all the people around staring at her and should but like before, its a thing she has learned to ignore. "So... What kind of tea do that have?" She asked, breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final days(Open to all!Please join^^)   Final days(Open to all!Please join^^) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final days(Open to all!Please join^^)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next