Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_vote_lcapThe lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_voting_barThe lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_vote_lcapThe lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_voting_barThe lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) Empty
PostSubject: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:59 pm

Aki took to a small inn north of the train station. The royal stables were a few blocks away. Aki dropped her horse there to get groomed and to get feed. Aki was in her room just thinking. Where should I go? Should I get a job and go somewhere else? Questions raced though Aki's head as she was sitting on her bed. A spirit apeared from the open air. "Who are you?" Aki said. " I am the spirit of the forest." "Why, are you here?" Aki said. "I need someones help to rebuild my forest, it was destroy mostly by fire." The forest spirit said. "How am I to do that?" Aki said. "Well, replant trees, flowers, bushes, and other plants. I can not plant things thats how you can help me the most. I can do the rest to re-grow the area with my own powers." The spirit said. " I will do my best." Aki said. The spirit faded into the mist. Aki walked out of her room and into the market district to find seeds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:46 am

Aki walked though the stall's looking for seeds. One man was yelling " Seed's from the 4 nations come one and come all. Low prices!" Aki walked over and bought 100 tree seeds, 50 flower seeds, and 20 bush seeds. All the seed were in her sack and she walked down the lane to the ebony forest.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:17 pm

Aki went out of the great wall gate. The clouds swirled above her head then fading. The forest was about 700 meters. Aki mounted her horse and rode off. The horse's foot steps were thundering on the ground as she passed by a watering hole. The horse stopped at the where the forest was dead. The plants burned to a crisp. You could still smell the ash and the fires smoke. Aki walked farther into the decaying forest to see a fire bender burning everything. Aki hid behind a tree and saw him. He was wearing fire nation armor and a southern raider helmet. Aki drew her bow and put and arrow to fire. Aki moved her foot to shot and she stepped on a twig. *Crack* The fire bender turned to see her. His eyes full of hate and greed. Aki threw the seeds on the ground so the spirit could plant and regrow the forest. Fire spurted out of his fists and Aki fell to the ground with a *Thud*.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:29 pm

She fainted, but when Aki faints she hears and feels everything.
She heard " Well, who do we have here?"
He looked at her and grinned.
" I could get a good price for this one." He said.
He took out a large leather sack with a tiny breathing hole and put Aki into it and chained her up. The chains were made of steel tightened by fire melding it. Aki could feel herself being dragged along and she heard the man. The man walked to the train and bought a ticket to the lower ring. Aki could hear the train rumble on the tracks. The train came to a sudden stop, but it was only they almost missed the platform. Aki heard dealers yelling about food and weapons. Then all was quiet. Aki came out of fainting and she could see a underground passage. Out of the small breathing hole she could see people being sold as workers. Aki watched in horror as it happened. The sack opened and the man said.
" Come on out to see the rest of your life. "
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:45 pm

Aki saw the men, some were fishermen, blacksmith, hunters, ship workers, rich men. Aki saw a girl stand on the rock platform. The girls eyes filled with sadness.
" 1 copper!" the fisherman said.
" 3 copper!" Rich man said.
"10 copper!" The fisherman said
" Going once, going twice, sold to the fisherman." The auctioneer said. " Next?"
"I have a good one found her in the forest bids start at 1 gold." The fire bender said
Aki stood on the rocky platform ready to attack them, but she was tightly chained.
" 2 gold!" The hunter said.
" 20 gold!" A northern water tribe fisherman said. Everyone looked stunned at his bet. No one went higher.
" Going once, going twice, sold to the fisherman." The auctioneer said.
" Come with me little girl." The northern water tribe fisherman said. He tugged on Aki's chains and paid the man for her.
" We are going to the Northern Water tribe to hunt and fish. The ship leaves tomorrow and the aircraft leaves tonight." The northern water tribe fisherman said.
" Fine." Aki mumbled.
The northern water tribe fisherman looked at the sundials time.
" We are late we have to hurry! Come on girls and boys!" The northern water tribe fisherman said. 5 more girls and boys stepped out and were chained up. We went to the air ship just in time to make it. The air ship had an engine failure but it was being fixed. Aki and the other girls and boys hid in a closet then, when the time was right we got off the air ship like we were from the Earth Kingdom. The guards did not ask any questions and we left back into the lower ring. Aki went into the inn and slept dreaming of the forest re-grown.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Aki walked to the gates of the city as they opened. Her spirit horse was grazing with the other horses. Aki whistled and her horse came over to her. Aki help out some Arctic lettuce. Her horse sniffed it they chopped into it nodding her head. Aki mounted on her horse then rode off. Her horses foot steps pattered on the ground as a slight rain fell. A snake grabbed on Aki's leg and rapped around her leg squeezing it tightly. Aki took out an arrow from her quiver and stabbed the snake in the head. The snake die instantly and fell off her leg. While she was doing this they arrived at the forest. What use to be a chard bad omen forest was now a beautiful full of life forest. Birds sang a joyful tune. Hog monkeys went from tree to tree. Then a mist swirled around Aki then the forest spirit appeared. She was in a dark green gown. Her long brown hair coming down in beautiful curls. A golden head piece in her hair encrusted with a golden tree with two deer on the sides of the tree. Brown leathery shoes and a golden belt with a tree in the front and the roots becoming the belt. " Thank you for helping the forest re-grow. You have my thanks. I grant you the protection of the forest." A small beam of light went in the forest spirits hand then a pair of brown gloves with tree on the top and the roots flowing though the glove. " These gloves have the power of all forests spirits, when you where these gloves you can get protected or have the forest spirit attack. I must tend to my lush forest." "Thank you." Aki said. " Your welcome......" The forest spirit said fading in the mist. Aki rode back and went to sleep in her room looking at the gloves and feeling spiritual energy radiate from them. Aki fell fast asleep as the sun set on a long day.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:36 am

Aki woke the next morning to see the gloves softly glowing. Aki put on the gloves and went to buy some food from the market district. Seller's were screaming 'Buy food, Weapons, Drinks whatever you need.' Aki went to the weapon seller and bought 200 arrows for her quiver. A small tea shop was just down the road. Aki looked around as she was walking peace was with the world again. The tea shop doors opened to see beautiful green and golden carpets and many nice chairs and lights. " How can I help you miss?" The man at the register said. " A cup of you Jasmine tea." Aki handed him the money and a fresh cup of tea was in his hand. Aki could feel the steam go inside of her. Aki thanked him for the cup and sat down and read the news paper.
Back to top Go down
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:29 am

Namito sat down and spped on his jasmine tea when he say a beautidul earth woman.
"Hi there I'm Namito Befong. whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:30 pm

" Hello, my name is Aki." Aki looked at Namito and studied his face. He looked like a care free person. " No new news." Aki said putting the paper down. Namito was grinning and Aki was feeling the nature gloves tingle in her hands. As if perfume lit up the room the air smelled as if you were in a forest with tons of flowers on a bright summer day, with a water fall crashing down.
Back to top Go down
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:16 pm

"Well its nice to meet you aki." "Where do you coem from? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next