Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_vote_lcapA Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_voting_barA Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_vote_lcapA Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_voting_barA Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN]   A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:25 pm

Ronnie stepped outside of his house. His green tabard shined in the bright sun. He looked around, the place was filled with lot's of villagers. Everyone was walking around, eating, buying things, or just goofing off. He begin his walk around the lower ring. He saw a group of kids playing in very packed areas. He glanced at them. They were all laughing at the faint sound of the man yelling behind them. "YOU LITTLE BRATS, GET OUTTA HERE!!!!!"
Ronnie chuckled slightly and walked further away from the kids and the crowd.

"Hmm, What could I do today?" He thought to himself. Then he realized he was quite hungry. So he figured he could get something to eat. Ronnie begin to walk towards a food shack, to get some food. On his way there he thought about his parents and his brother. How their lives were taken away from them. He walked with his head low, his dreadlocks were in his face. He left them there though. He often walked like this.

It helped him feel more to himself, which he liked. He walked through another crowd of villigers. The noise of all the talking mashed together was crowding his ears. He just kept his head low, and his hands were in his pockets. He soon was at his destination. He Walked up and ordered some food. "Hi, what can I get ya?" The man said. "Um, Ill just have a fish." Ronnie payed the man, and took his fish.

He then went and sat down on a ledge, and started eating his fish. It was good, he hadn't had a good meal in awhile it felt like, with all the training he was doing. He had to be strong if he wanted to ever defend himself in battle. He didn't want to end up like his family. It was a nice day, hopefully he could spend it well.
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN]   A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:48 pm

A young girl was crouched in the shade of the leaves of the trees that were scattered about the edges of the paths and streets. She peered out at the people that sauntered past her with a hard, blank expression, her hazel eyes revealing nothing. Black hair fell over her face, masking her features and hiding the scar that lined her cheek like a tear.

Her name was Cairo, and she was an Earth Bender, though it wasn't obvious. The clothes she wore weren't the usual Earth Kingdom attire, but a t-shirt and pants that held no resemblance to any of the nations at all. She was scruffy and unkept, having lived off of the streets for several months.

She caught sight of a boy, baring a fish. The food caught her eye before she took a moment to study it's owner, which didn't interest her much. Cairo was underfed, but she was well trained to ignore the hunger pangs that flashed over her between meals. It had been her choice to lead this rugged life, after all. The least she could do was not complain about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN]   A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Ronnie continued to eat his fish. It was quite good, this training he had been doing with his master was wearing him out. He only had time to eat the little things, like apples or something. He hadn't had any real food in a while. He noticted alot of people walk by on the dirt road in front of him. He watched quietly while taking another bite out of his fish. In between the people he saw a girl hiding in a bush, poking her head out looking around. She seemed very hungry, the way she was looking.

Ronnie could tell she was starving. Her look, face, and body language said it all. She begin to glance at his fish, he noticed this out of the corner of his eye. He finished the last of his first fish. Then he started to wounder who she could be. Or if she had a home. Whatever it was, Ronnie felt bad for her. He had to do something. Even if it was only something small. He wasn't a people person but he needed to do something.

He looked down at the dish that held his other fish, and the remains of the one he just ate. He took the other fish that hadn't been eatin yet, and threw the other one away. He then got up and walked over to the girl. He tossed the fish to her. It was the least he could do, she seemed very hungry. Not even seeing if she caught it, he turned around to begin to walk away. His hands were in his pockets. Maybe she might stop him. It might be nice to talk to someone.
Back to top Go down
waterbendersam
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
waterbendersam

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN]   A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:07 pm

sammy and i walk around for a while ... then i got bored and said ya wanna battle .[color=cyan]yeah [/color]..
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN]   A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Cairo looked away when she realized that he had noticed her staring down his food, but she couldn't bring herself to be embaressed. That kind of emotion didn't often occur to her. She sat back and wiped some of the accumilating dust away from her face before turning her back to the weak breeze. She acknowledged Ronnie's pressence without looking at him again, already having committed his appearance to her memory.

She jerked her head around at the sound of the fish, some of her hair flying away from her face as she did so. It was tan, and the scar showed up more vividly without the black veil hiding her features. In the same instant, she curled her fingers slightly, bringing a really short, flat chunk of rock from the ground that was practically unnoticable. The fish landed on this, saving it from the dusty, sand-like dirt that made up the ground here. Cairo's hazel eyes locked on "fish-boy", her blank expression unchanging.

"Hey!" She yelled, projecting her voice carefully so that it just barely rose above the crowd but still reached Ronnie's ears without drawing unwanted attention. She grabbed the fish by the tail and straightened, ready to trekk after him if he didn't respond to her cry.

Last edited by Cairo on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
waterbendersam
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
waterbendersam

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN]   A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:17 pm

i see a lake and whip him in the cheek very hard

i kick a rock at sam

i get water around the rock ans shoot it at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN]   A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Ronnie began walking off, he heard the crumble of the rock that the girl brought out of the ground. He didn't look back to see what she had done though. Hopefully she took his fish. On his way back to his house to train with his master. Ronnie heard faint yelling behind him. "Hey!" It was clearly a girls voice, perhaps it was the girls voice. Ronnie stopped and turned around.

The girl he had given the fish to was standing there holding the fish by it's tail. Ronnie would wait there until she would run up and respond. "Wounder what she wants?" Ronnie stood there waiting for the girl to approach him. He kept his hands in his pockets. Standing on the dirt road with a lazy posture.

While they both stood there for a minute, Ronnie noticed what the girl looked like. She had a balck shirt, shorts. She didn't even have a Earth Nation symbol on her. Maybe she didn't like it here. He woundered what it was.

Back to top Go down
waterbendersam
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
waterbendersam

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN]   A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:36 pm

i made half of the lake come out and splashed him so he fell back and kept on going

i skidd for a while then i get up i turn up the rock and send sam flying
Back to top Go down
Cairo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN]   A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:40 pm

What? Cairo directed her full attention to Ronnie to avoid any movement that hinted she heard Sammy. Just another reason to stay away from the people around here. Anywhere, really. To Cairo, most people's minds were crowded with war, even though, at the moment, all was calm.

When Ronnie turned around to face her, she took a few more steps forward until she could clearly see the details of his face. Then, with a disgruntled huff, Cairo reeled and chucked the fish at his chest. It wasn't as hard as she could through, but it would still pack a punch if it made impact. "Watch where you throw your food!" She shouted, preparing to turn and find a new resting spot.

Cairo didn't understand the act of kindness. She thought that Ronnie had carelessly discarded the fish. In her mind, most of the Earth Kingdom was overly fed. But in reality, they were just better fed than her. This just brough to her mind again how selfish people could be, wasting food like that. But in reality, not that she knew, Ronnie was trying to be kind.
Back to top Go down
waterbendersam
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
waterbendersam

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN]   A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:44 pm

i smile at him sorry

i get all wet thanks man

we start laughing
i look at a girl who probably thought we were enimies i say hey uh wanna fight oh yeah we only fight for fun except for defending ourselves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN]   A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Walk around the lower ring [OPEN]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next