Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL) I_vote_lcapAnother day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL) I_voting_barAnother day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL) I_vote_lcapAnother day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL) I_voting_barAnother day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hokori Rokku
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Hokori Rokku

Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL) Empty
PostSubject: Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL)   Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:56 am

Hokori was walking around his familiar hom of the Lower Ring looking for something fun to do so he decided to do some parkour using his earthbending he ascended to the roof of a nearby shop and started runing and jumping from roof to roof but today he decided to stop on top the local church and look at the Lower Ring from its roof smiling enjoying the feeling of being so much higher than those below
Back to top Go down
Jin-Yi
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Jin-Yi

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL)   Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:55 pm

The black clad, veiled woman played her zither inside a small teahouse, just near the villa where everyone passing by could see. Her music drew in people, thus giving the shop owner more customers, which he was grateful for. One of the assistants was nice enough to leave a cup of tea for her. The woman nodded in thanks and continued playing. She started singing, her voice crystal clear, echoing and resonating into the lower ring of Ba Sing Se.
“Oh that I might capture the essence of this deep midwinter night
And fold it softly into the waft of a spring-moon quilt,
Then fondly uncoil it the night my beloved returns.”

As the woman pulled and tickled the strings, a strong wind blew, blowing off her veil. She yelped, stopped playing and watched as her veiled hat fell onto the muddy ground. Jin-Yi made a frown, thinking now she had to wash it. She sighed and got up to pick the hat up. Leaving her zither, the girl hitched up the hem of her silk skirt and gingerly picked up her veiled hat off the muddy street. She gave off a sigh of frustration and muttered; “Well it couldn’t be helped.”
Back to top Go down
Hokori Rokku
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Hokori Rokku

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL)   Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Hearing the singing coming from Jaun Yu's tea house he went to discover where the pretty music was coming from when he walked he saw the lovely girl picking up her veil and kne the music must be her's
Back to top Go down
Jin-Yi
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Jin-Yi

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL)   Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Jin-Yi bent the mud off the veil, satisfied that it was clean again. She turned around as she walked back to the tea house, was a young man staring at her. It wasn't surprising (at least to her, who had pride in her beauty); azure blue eyes, long silky black hair and a slender, petite figure, who wouldn't want to stare?
"Um...Don't you want to come inside? It's pretty cold."
She asked. Hearing the crowd from the tea house begging her to come back in and play more music, she blushed and turned to the man. She smiled, nodded and walked back in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL)   Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another day in the life of a street rat of the Lower Ring(OPEN TO ALL)
Page 1 of 1