Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_voting_barThe lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_voting_barThe lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:24 pm

Aki got 2 pairs of leather glove, a ebony seal cape, and a meteor sword. Aki put the sword on her back and looked at the sun. Aki gave Namito the gloves and they looked ready. Aki put rope in her small sack and a dagger just in case. "He is in the lower ring, he is only seen at night, and he steals from shops usually." Aki said. "There is a platform where we can watch around Ba Sing Se, it's right up here." Aki pointed just below train track there was a steel platform that was high, to see everyone and everything in the lower ring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:30 am

Aki climbed up to the steel platform then Namito climbed to the platform. Aki could see the whole city. Every good and dainty shop and store. Then a cat screeched in the night making all still. Mouses skipped from stone to stone, then hearing the cat all fell quiet, to quiet.
Back to top Go down
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:33 am

"Wow,this is a good veiw." "So uuuhhhhh when are we gonna catch the blue spirit?"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:24 pm

"We need to wait till sun set, then he will be lurking about." Aki said looking to the sky. It was almost sun set in about 10 minuets. Aki looked around all was quiet, water dripped from above landing on the steel platform. Aki saw shops staying open late for the festival of Dragons. Aki saw party's happening, but she could not hear anything nor could Namito. The parade was going though the streets and sun set was on them. Then Aki saw someone with blue spirit mask jumping roof to roof. Aki tapped Namito and pointed to him. Aki nodded and jumped down to the roof top house. Aki secretly took water out of her hidden pouch and created a mist starting from the blue spirit.
Back to top Go down
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:27 pm

"Ok" Namito whisped "On the count of 3 pounce on him." " 1 2 3 " Namito quickly pounced onto the blue spirit. Namito got some of the iron from the swoard and bended it into handcuffs. He pinned down the blue spirit and cuffed him.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:36 am

Aki saw the blue spirit drop something a small sack. Aki picked up the ebony sack and looked inside. It was a large sum of gold, about 1,000. Aki looked at Namito, "There is about 1,000 gold in this sack, where did he get it?"Aki said scanning around the city. Then in a flash of light something hit Aki's neck, a poison sleeping dart. Aki collapsed on the roof and stood very still.
Back to top Go down
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:07 pm

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AKI!" Namito quickly jumped up grabbed both the blue spirit and Aki and ran back to his mansion. Namito put the blue spirit in a chair and tied him up. He put Aki in the guest room bed and gave her some medicene he hopped shed wake up.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Aki coughed and awoke to be in a soft bed in Namito's mansion. Aki saw the blue spirit silently cut the rope and slipped out. Aki was dazed seeing 3 Namito's. Lied back down and fell asleep feeling very tiered.
Back to top Go down
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:42 pm

Namito waited another long time and Aki was feeling better and woke up. "Good morning sleepy head namito said." "Feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
Miku.
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku.

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Miku casually walked outside, unaware of a little too much things. She bumped into a wandering man. She blushed and said sorry, rather sensitive at the moment. What Miku would do to see an airbender, or perhaps even a waterbender...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)   The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lower ring is, well I'll get back to you on that... (Open to all to join in!)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next