Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_vote_lcapA Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_voting_barA Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_vote_lcapA Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_voting_barA Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) Empty
PostSubject: A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))   A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:33 am

(I suggest you read Tora's character page before joining or you might be confused. Oh! And one rule... no text talk. Very Happy )

"Where to go... Where to go..." Tora sat on a rock next too her adopted brother and sister. 'I suggested we go to the northern water tribe but NO. It's to cold there.' Eila huffed. 'It's cold and wet there. What would happen if you fell in the water? Are you saying you can swim now?' Adrian said sarcastically. Eila laid her head down and looked up at the sky. "I've got it!" Tora exclaimed jumping to her feet startling Eila and Adrian. They fluttered their wings as they got to their feet. 'Where to oh controller of decisions?' Adrian leaned down so Tora could ride on his back. She situated herself above Adrians black wings and patted him on the head just above his red eyes. "Well first we need to get something to eat in town cause I'm starving. And then we're headed off to the Southern Air Temple." Tora explained. 'Yay! I always liked airbenders! They're so... airbendy.' Eila ruffled her wings in excitment as Adrain and Tora rolled their eyes. "You haven't even met an airbender Eila." Tora sighed. 'Yeah I haven't but they sound cool." She huffed as she took off into the sky towards town.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))   A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:02 am

OOC: I don't have an air bender XD Only Light, 2 Fire(one in Fire nation as a soilder and the other as the age of 6 and in the northern water tribe, Earth, Dark(non bender), and 1 water. XD All but air lol
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))   A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:06 am

(Tora is a firebender. That's why I put the going into town thing. So other firebenders could join the group. But that is kinda funny that you have almost every bender but air. lol)
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))   A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:16 am

( I just noticed I broke the only rule I had on here. lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))   A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:02 am

ZZZZZ was walking in the forest when he heard something in the bushes. He shrugged it off and continued walking. then he noticed a person.

Last edited by ZZZZZ on Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))   A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:10 am

(that post is slightly better)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))   A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:22 pm

(( Alright if a Light Bender joins? :] ))
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))   A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:26 pm

(Yup its open to all benders and characters)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))   A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:28 pm

(( Where's your character heading? We could meet along the way? Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))   A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:37 pm

((Some random fire nation village and then the southern air temple.))
((Can we get back to the rp please???))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))   A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2010 :: November-
Jump to: