Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))   A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:55 pm

(( Oh, yeah. Smile Sorry. ))

Yukina yawns, walking along a path. She has one hand behind her back with her other hand moving a finger round and round, a ribbon of sparkles and dust-like light twirling around her as the sixteen-year-old light bender whistles.

She blinks, "Man, I hope this is the right way to the village.. I'm starving!"

She stops the whistles. Her finger stops twirling, feeling uneasy; as if she was being watched. She bends an orb of burning light for defense, keeping it in her palm with both hands to her side. She then walks a little faster and keeps on guard, looking up at the skies.
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))   A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:35 pm

(( no prob))

Tora and her companions were flying toward the village when Eila took a dive. "What the spirts Eila?!" Tora yelled as Adrian dived to keep up with her. 'I saw a shiny light on the ground!' She yelled as she got closer to the ground. "Is it hard being the mature one?" Tora asked Adrian. 'Well at least she makes things more interesting.' Adrian tucked in his wings and came to a sudden halt on the ground next to Eila. 'Eila! What in the world are you doing!?' He flapped his wings in frustration. 'It's not my falt I have ADHD!!' She screeched. "Shut up both of you!" Tora growled small sparks flying from her hands. 'Eesh ok.' Adrain huffed. 'Where'd you see this "shiny light"?' Adrian asked Eila. She moved her head in the general direction of the village. "Well its on the way so lets get going. The dragons trotted through the trees with Tora still riding on Adrian. They started to see a glowing light moving through the trees. "Come on guys faster." Adrian and Eila went into a run a the orb of light. Eila pounced on the orb and Tora heard a screech. Where the orb was there was now a human girl around Tora's age. "Eila! Let her up!" Eila backed away and sniffed the girl. 'Hey Tora she smells good.' Eila said into Tora's mind 'Yeah. I'm sure that makes he ok.' Adrian huffed sarcastically leaning down for Tora to get off. "I agree with Adrain on this one Eila that was pretty stupid." Tora turned to the girl that she now asociated as a lightbender. "Hi! I'm Tora! This is Eila and Adrian." Tora motioned to each dragon as she spoke their names. "Sorry about Eila. She's a little enthusiastic. What's your name?" Tora asked walking up to the girl so she could shake her hand. 'Tora watch out! She may be a threat.' Adrian growled at the girl. "Adrian lighten up. Sometimes you need to be more like Eila." Tora extended her hand waiting for the girl to react.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))   A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:18 pm

Yukina blinks, stunned by seeing dragons! Growing up in a small village, seeing dragons wasn't a normal thing.

Yukina almost laughs, so surprised about seeing dragons for the first time; but smiles and shakes the girl's hand, "Hi, nice to meet you all... uh.. Yuki umm.. I mean, my name is Yukina, but you can call me Yuki." The glowing orb that was in her palm disappears in thin air. Though Yukina is still uneasy about these followers.

"And yes, I'm a light bender as you probably saw." She smiles, bending up a glowing ball surrounded by yellow sparkling ribbons in her hand, "You..wouldn't happen to be from the fire nation are you...?" She sighs, the glowing ball and ribbons suddenly turn into an orb of burning light. Yukina still isn't sure about these travelers and wasn't going to take any risks..

Last edited by Yukina on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))   A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:47 pm

((um..... they don't talk. They just speak inside Tora's head because they have such a strong connection.... i'd appreciate it if you editted it please. No offense!))

"What's wrong with the fire nation?" Tora asked watching the orb of light. Adrian was still stay away from the girl and Eila was trying to get closer to her. Stupid dragons with opposite personalities! "Yes I'm a firebender... What did you expect being on the outskirts of a fire nation village. Did you expec to run into an airbender?" Tora smiled. "But don't worry I don't care about nationality or what people can bend." She looked at Adrian out of the corner of her eye. "Adrian on the other hand probaly doesn't lke you that much for threatning me. Even Eila won't stand for that and she's the immature one in the goup." I looked at the orb of light glowing in the girls hand again. 'Hey! I am not immature!' Eila reared on her back legs in anger. "Sure your not Eila." I laughed. Th girl looked at me strange thinking I was talking to myself. "Um... They can talk to me inside my head." She scratched the back of her head. "Um... You probaly think I'm crazy don't you?" Tora drooped her head slightly. "Well? Are you going to attack me or are you going to let me go get something to eat in the village?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))   A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:13 pm

(( hehe, my bad. Didn't know Smile And no offense taken. By the way, I really love your character! So creative! ))

Yukina blinks lowering her hand, "You're serious? A fire nation village, really? I thought I was heading to the Light Kingdom... Shows how well I am with directions... Heh, and sorry for being so defensive.. It's just.. nothing." She smiles, the orb disappearing.

Yukina blinks, and then bursts out laughing, "Haha..By the way, I do think you are crazy, but some of the best people are." Yukina laughs, sending out a hand for forgiveness, "You are alright, Tora. Let's eat."
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))   A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:05 pm

(( Thanks! I'm usually pretty creative when i'm hopped up on sugar at 3 in the morning. Smile ))

They walked the rest of the way to the village with Adrian on Tora's left and Eila on Yuki's right with the two girls in the middle. "You two need to stay here." Tora told Adrian and Eila. 'Can't we come too?' Eila whined. 'Do you know how people would react to two half-grown dragons strolling into their village?' Adrain asked. 'Badly?' Eila guessed with a confused look on her face. 'They would run around screaming and panicing. Not that I mind but we would get kicked out of town.' Adrain growled. 'But wouldn't it be a good thiing if they're scared so we could get discounts at stores?' Eila asked still confused. "Just stay out here and don't get seen by anyone. And Eila if someone attacks you yes you can fight back." Yukina and Tora walked into the village and decided to stop at the general store to get food and Tora need supplies and fresh water. "So.... Why are you in the fire nation anyways?" Tora asked as they checked out.

((Oh and I was wondering which nation the light kingdom was closest to.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))   A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:16 am

(( I was thinking like maybe between the southern water tribe and the fire nation, but closer to the fire nation? Not a 100% sure.))

Yukina yawns picking up her bag with some fruits, a container with water, and a blanket, "Oh. Yeah. I was heading to the Light Kingdom. Tryin' to get a teacher to help me with my bending so I can get stronger."

Yukina slings the bag over her shoulder, stretches, then looks at Tora, "And what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))   A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:37 pm

"I live up in the nearby mountain range. I decided it was time to explore the world. We just came down to the town for supplies." Tora explained. She then saw a man looking at the two girls strangly. Tora let out a short huff in his direction and a small plume of fire came from the breath. The man then left the store. Tora smiled triumphantly and turned back to Yuki. "So where do you live?" Tora motioned Yuki to follow her out of the store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))   A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:43 pm

Yukina follows her out, "No where. I just travel around for the adventure. But my family lives in a home near some mountains no-where near here." She sighs, but smiles.

She turns to Tora, "I'm guessing this is where we part. I really need to get going to the Light Kingdom to meet someone." Yukina gives Tora a bow, "Sorry for leaving on short notice.."

Yukina sends out a hand to be shaken, "It was a pleasure meeting you, Tora. And please tell the dragons I said good-bye. I hope we can be friends instead of just a person you ran into." She smiles, waiting for reply.

(( Sorry for pulling out, gonna join in Attack on the Light Kingdom and A Request for Akari. Smile It was great RPing with you :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Novice
Novice
Kazuki

PostSubject: Re: A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))   A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:20 pm

((mind if I join in?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))   A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Place In The World ((OPEN TO ALL... Please join!))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2