Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Place of Uncertainty [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Place of Uncertainty [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Place of Uncertainty [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Place of Uncertainty [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Place of Uncertainty [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Place of Uncertainty [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Place of Uncertainty [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Place of Uncertainty [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Place of Uncertainty [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Place of Uncertainty [OPEN] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Place of Uncertainty [OPEN] I_vote_lcapPlace of Uncertainty [OPEN] I_voting_barPlace of Uncertainty [OPEN] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Place of Uncertainty [OPEN] I_vote_lcapPlace of Uncertainty [OPEN] I_voting_barPlace of Uncertainty [OPEN] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Place of Uncertainty [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashura Mi'Rya
Novice
Novice
Ashura Mi'Rya

Place of Uncertainty [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Place of Uncertainty [OPEN]   Place of Uncertainty [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:57 am

Crowds were gathering, most of these people here belonged to the simple classes, the poor or the middle class. Those that could just barely get by, and now they found someone, or perhaps something that might understand where they come from. From the old, to the little children that were just learning to walk, they come to the center of a dusty street and witness a tall woman with flowing orange locks, tell them the near future.

This was the Fire Nation, where the benders controlled the eternal flames. But in the long past, this nation had grown to be feared, and some by which, hated. Destruction is still their man purpose, or at least that's what some believe all over. Their bending nature was meant to destroy and kill, unlike the Water Bending - Healing and Calmness. However, a woman stands amongst the Fire Nation's people, still blaming them for her horrid past and her future treatment.

Chuckling, an orange haired woman looked to a young child's face, bending down low enough for him to see her soft features. The large staff stood above a majority of the women, and some of the men. The orb in the center glowed brightly, of which caught the attention of many children, and gave them some sort of glee. "Now child, what is it that you wish for me to see?" Her voice was like a mother's greeting, soothing a crying child.

The little boy blushed an adorable pink rose colour, his ember eyes glowing, and staring into the woman's orange orbs. "A - Am I going to be big and strong?" He asked shyly, his mother blushing softly as well, but had that mother's knowing smile on her features. The young boy looked to his mother, grinning brightly, hoping that this would be true.

The five foot and seven inch tall woman stood up talk, her free right hand gently touched the orb within her staff. Many gasped in awe, the metal that curled around the orb moved, widening and shifting around. An elderly man witnessed the change of emotion in the woman's eyes, glazed over and hazy themselves. Everything halted within a breath, and the staff returned to normal and the Seer grinned with glee. "Nothing to fear, my child. You shall grow big like the mountains of the Earth Kingdom, and have the bravery of every single Fire Nation Soldier." She watched as the young boy dance around with happiness of a glimpse into his future.

Unable to notice until it was too late, the Seer noticed Nobles, nobles of the Fire Nation had shoved men, women, and children out of their way in order to reach her very spot where she stood. The Seer would notice the hatred, and the ... certain emotion that was within those orbs of theirs. With a smug smirk, a noble man, perhaps twenty or so, crossed his arms and spoke. "You, girl, there are whispers that you can peer into the future, and tell all what they want to know."

Mentally, this woman had already killed the noble ass four times already. But with a simple, fake smile she spoke. "Oh yes, I have been waiting for you, M'Lord." She paused and looked into the orb once more, the crowd though realized it did not shift or move at all this time. All eyes were on the woman as she looked back and spoke. "Oh.. how horrible. You die by the hands of a lover.~" Her voice was filled with glee, even as the Noble Man's friend went to attack her.

The seer picked up the staff and gotten between the legs and with force, the woman pulled it up to his crotch. The other noble friend had gone for her other side, of which the Seer pulled the staff away and aimed the steel part of the orb into the face, causing a long cut on the cheek. Chuckling, the Seer ran up to the Noble she told of his death, and kissed his cheek before running off. Winking and blowing kisses to people.
Back to top Go down
Non Sequitur
Novice
Novice
Non Sequitur

Place of Uncertainty [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place of Uncertainty [OPEN]   Place of Uncertainty [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:00 pm

"Why don't we rest for awhile? We just got back, anyhow."
Alita was mentally exhausted from the excursion that she and her brother had taken around the outskirts of the city. They'd come up with little to nothing, having already sold the somewhat-valuable bits and bobs that they had managed to find.

But, oh, they stumbled upon something vastly more interesting. Maven had heard of unrest in multiple places; but it seems the disturbances had spread even here. But, oh, the racket they were making....! If they were to fight, couldn't they at least do it in a nice, quiet fashion? Hah... what a bother. It seems worth investigating, at least...
The light-haired boy tapped his sister's shoulder, then gestured toward a lady who was beating a group of men with seemingly no trouble. Coupled with the whispers he had caught from others, perhaps a fortune-teller could further their business?

So, as she walked away from the incapacitated men with what seemed to be great pleasure with herself and pride, Maven tapped his walking-stick against the ground as he faced her. The two, now stopped, were no more than five feet away when she was still coming towards them. "Uh, excuse me? People are saying you can see the future. Could you tell ours? We'd pay you in one way or another. And, uh, what did they do?" Alita leaned to the side and pointed at the pile of men laying on the ground.
Back to top Go down

Place of Uncertainty [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: June-
Jump to: