Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Vulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Vulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Vulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Vulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Vulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Vulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Vulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Vulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Vulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Vulcan (open to anyone to join in) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Vulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_vote_lcapVulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_voting_barVulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Vulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_vote_lcapVulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_voting_barVulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Vulcan (open to anyone to join in)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Vulcan (open to anyone to join in) Empty
PostSubject: Vulcan (open to anyone to join in)   Vulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:25 pm

Aki sat opon a gray rock. Aki spirit horse grazing then looking into Aki's stormy eyes. Aki took out a arrow and shot it hiting a leaf far away in the center. Aki mother appeared beside her in a pure white flowing gown.
"What's wrong my child?" she said in a worried voice
"Just trying to find a place to live, to call home." Aki said with a sigh in her voice
Her father appeared beside her.
"When the time comes you will find the right place." Aki's father said
"We must be leaving." Aki's mother said and they went back into the spirit world.
Aki looked in the stormy sky. A cave was north of here she could feel it. Aki's spirit horse whinnied her to climb on her. Aki hopped on her back and raced north to the cave with rain starting to fall and the wind blowing her hair back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan (open to anyone to join in)   Vulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:01 pm

The cave was medium in size, a good size to fit a 17 year old girl and a spirit horse. Aki kindled a small fire to keep herself warm. The wood would not last forever nor would the flame. A waterfall was nearby, Aki could hear it roaring in the wind and rain. Aki took some berries from out of her black sack and ate them savoring every bite. The night was creping over the sky. Her eyelid's felt heavy as she made a soft pile of dirt as a pillow. Aki took a small blanket out of her sack and tried to keep warm as she slept as the wind outside roared.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan (open to anyone to join in)   Vulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:02 pm

Aki awoke to see a clear blue sky no cloud in sight. She walked to the waterfall to drink some and put it in her pouch. Aki was walking back when she heard footsteps and saw a fire bender racing though the forest. Aki drew her bow and shot 2 arrows. The first one pinning him to the tree, the second one pinning his boot to the ground. Aki went back to the cave and killed the fire knowing the fire bender would try to find who shot him with arrows.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan (open to anyone to join in)   Vulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:50 am

Aki mounted her horse and set off to find a boat to go to a new land.
"How about the Fire Nation?"
Aki horse nodded her head.
"Well, off we go!"
A fire bender shot flames at the horse, but it could not hurt her she was all-ready dead. He looked stunned at Aki when the flames went though her. Spirit horse kept going to the docks, where the old boats were kept.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan (open to anyone to join in)   Vulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:29 pm

Aki’s horse stopped at the docks. The pier was charred and burned. A small raft boat was sitting in the water. Aki sat on the pier looking at the open water. The sun was rising in the sky as a wolves howled. The boat had lantern on the front and two ebony rowing wooden poles. Aki un-roped the boat from the dock and started to drift out to sea. The fire bender saw his boat drift and started throwing flames. Aki’s horse stood where the flames were to protect her. The flames were killed on the contact of the horse. The fire bender cursed, then Aki shot an arrow at his helmet to knock him out for a few hours or so. He fell to the ground with a hard thud. Aki’s boat drifted out as her horse ran on the water. Aki had an idea to get to new lands faster. Aki took the rope from when the boat was tied to the pier and started to put it on the spirit horses neck. She whinnied wonder ‘What are you putting on my neck?’ “Just run as long as you want on the water this rope will get us farther on the water to reach new lands.” Her horse agreed and let the rope be on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan (open to anyone to join in)   Vulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:29 pm

The spirit horse ran on the water looking like nothing could get her to be tired. She ran for hours then we saw an island. A giant earth nation emblem was on the wall of rock. We went east to the coast where guards were not patrolling. A cave was on a large hill. We walked to the hill not being seen by the guards. A pile of wood was outside and some stone to make a fire. The fire lit as Aki’s spirit horse slept soundly. Aki cared for the fire then made a soft moss from a rock her pillow. She took out her blanket from her sack and her mother appeared. “What is wrong my child?” She chided. She always asked this first whenever she came. “It’s the day of grandmother betrayal,” Aki started to sob, “ I wish you could live again.” “ My child you know what happened, happened we couldn’t change history.” “Do you know if I am near a large city, it would be easier to blend in.” “Why yes my child there is a city Ba Sing Se. North of this valley with you riding your horse you will be there in a day’s time. I must take my leave, I will return when the time is right.” “But, when will that be?” Aki said, “ You will know….” Her mothers voice trailed off in the wind. Aki’s mother dissolved into the mist. Aki slept as she was wondering when the right time is.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan (open to anyone to join in)   Vulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:31 pm

Aki rode on her horse on a day's journey. A wall emerged in the distance and got bigger as she came closer. The gate opened to the city and Aki walked into Ba Sing Se. Though the great wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vulcan (open to anyone to join in)   Vulcan (open to anyone to join in) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vulcan (open to anyone to join in)
Page 1 of 1