Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_vote_lcapSuspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_voting_barSuspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_vote_lcapSuspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_voting_barSuspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) Empty
PostSubject: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Samael sat at a table in side of a tea store in the lower ring of Ba Sing Se. He sat there sipping his tea and thinking to him self. After he was finished he got up and walked away, He strolled down the suspicious lower ring road. He heard some strange noises, It sound liked he was being followed. After hearing the noise a couple of more times, He drew both of his dual scimitars, Got in the firebending position and quickly turned around and yelled "Who's There?!"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:52 pm

"It's just me." a voice down the darken rode said. Lily emerged in her normal cloths seeing the man with his duel swords out ready to attack. Lily pulled out her crimson wood staff and looked at him with her "I am no threat to you I am Lily, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:10 pm

"Oh" Samael said, Put down his dual blades but still keeping somewhat of a guard up. "Nice to meet you Lily, I am Samael and I am a firebender" Samael stated, "What were you doing creeping around me?"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:14 pm

"I was not creeping around you I was following a white mouse." Lily said pointing to the pure white mouse looking up at both of them. "What do you want to do?" Lily asked Samuel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:30 pm

"Oh haha you should of just said" Samael said. "Hmm, I don't know haha, I wasn't really sure where I was going to right now anyways, I'm just an adventurer visiting Ba Sing Se right now, So what brings you to Ba Sing Se?" Samael said.

((My characters name is pronounced Sa-my-el, I would prefer if you would say it like that rather than Samuel, Just saying haha))
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:54 pm

"Helping the monks with everything, they like a rare spice that is sold on the black market for top dollar I buy it then I give it to the monks, but I can stay in the city if you like." Lily said looking in Samael's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:05 pm

"Hmm, Sounds interesting, But i wouldn't want to keep you from your business" Samael said looking back into to Lily's eyes. "Would you want to go get something to eat and discuss more?" Samael asked still looking into the girl's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:35 am

“Sure,” Lily said looking into his eyes “Maybe you could help me the monks would be very appreciative. I know the best place to eat in the lower ring it’s called ‘Jade Viper’, follow me its this way.” Lily said and pulled out a map to check where she was and she walked next to Samael down the lane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:44 pm

"I would be willing to help" Samael briefly said as he walked next to Lily down the road to "Jade Viper" restruante.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:56 pm

The 'Jade Viper' restaurant was hidden in the lower ring, a handful of people knew about it and it was password only. Lily saw the door and Samael looked un-sure. Lily knocked on the door 3 times. A eye slot opened, "Password!" The man said in a grudging voice. Lily looked at Samael then whispered in the man's eye hole, "Washi Tong Laming the 2nd." The man had a twinkle in his eyes. "Welcome Lily and friend to the 'Jade Viper' Come in and sit down. I am Haru and I will be your waiter." Haru said. Haru gave them each a menu and went off. The decorations were amazing, as if you were in the upper ring palace, amazing. "Samael, like it?" Lily asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next