Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Visiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Visiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Visiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Visiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Visiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Visiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Visiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Visiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Visiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Visiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Visiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join) I_vote_lcapVisiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join) I_voting_barVisiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Visiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join) I_vote_lcapVisiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join) I_voting_barVisiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Visiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JoelleSontrigo
Novice
Novice
JoelleSontrigo

Visiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join)   Visiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:12 pm

Joelle looked around, a bit amazed since she forgot what this place looked like since she was last here--the Northern Water Tribe. Even those warriors at the front of the main gates thought she might be a trespasser--like always with the other nations but she showed them her Northern Water tribe necklace--the one that her mother had given to her as a young girl. Joelle smiled at the thought of her mother and her best friend--which she knew was one of the warriors and had left a little while ago to go onto a mission. Joelle walked up the long white stairs up to the palace and took off her white hood--revealing shocking blue eyes--pale white skin and silver white long hair. Joelle heard yelling and turned to see little kids chasing each other on the bottom level. She then sighed when she saw them--wishing that she had a brother so that she can call him names or chase him around also for the fun of it but all she had was a friend--but it's not the same. Her friend was always busy--going on Northern Water tribe missions with the other warriors so she couldn't necessarily hang out like they used to in olden times when the two of them were little kids. Joelle felt even more depressed for the two little kids below since she could control water--or bend it but it was against the tribe's laws for women to be able to learn how to bend water but she mostly does it on her travels so she didn't get into trouble--just yet anyhow. Joelle also had to hide her silver long-bladed pointed katana from the others.

Joelle continued to walk up the long white staircase. Then she heard it-- "Joelle--prepare for the wrath of--!" Joelle turned to see Ichiro running towards her with his sword raised. Joelle let out a sigh of annoyance and did a hand gesture--swishing her hand to the left. A huge wave erupted from the water fountains around them and crashed into Ichiro. Ichiro was then washed away down the stairs and Joelle sighed. "What's it this time?" she wondered aloud as she walked down the long white staircase boredly.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

Visiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join)   Visiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:07 pm

The day came like a wave upon the conscious of Nanuq who strolled through the streets of his home which for the past four years, had yearned for his return. Especially the masters who awaited his decision at the royal palace that sat atop the ice like city, overlooking it all and looming over Nanuq as he glanced up at it. "Well...it had to come some day" Nanuq sighed with an emerging smile as he slowly stepped onto the first pale white snow like step of the palace. Immediately his presence as acknowledged by a set of guards who proudly bared the water tribe insignia and staff; their eyes scanning Nanuq as he approached them before a smile overcame their face and their arms enveloped him in a hug.

"Well the hell have you been?" One guard proclaimed with excitement and utter happiness, "Exploring the Earth kingdom. As i told you in the five letters you set me" Nanuq chuckled with a smile, "But however can i not send you a letter?! Especially with the royal family going completely mad without you. They've been awaiting your return ever sense i gave them your letter" replied his friend, motioning to the building behind him with his head. With a nod Nanuq, patted his friend on the shoulder then proceeded through the palace doors just as the sound of water splashing hit his ears like a cold wind.
Back to top Go down

Visiting for a Short While (Anyone Can Join)
Page 1 of 1