Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSuspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_voting_barSuspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSuspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_voting_barSuspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:09 pm

"Woah, This place is pretty amazing!" Samael said with an impressed look on his face. He is astonished by everything: The elaborate wallpaper, The Clean spotless floors, Just everything in here looked great! "Hmm, I think I'll have just a bowl ov rice" Samael asked the waiter named Haru.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:17 pm

"Yes sir, and for you madam?" Haru asked " Can I have jasmine tea and a bowl of noodles." "Yes madam I will have your tea out shortly." Haru went back to get the tea. "Why did you come to Ba Sing Se Samael?" Lily asked letting her black hair down out of her braid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:24 pm

"Well I left my parents parents in the Fire Nation about two years ago, I realized I didn't really have anything to gain from living with them so I decided to go out and explore the world to meet new open minded people and just to find some adventure in my life, So I traveled around for a while and just came upon Ba Sing Se not too long ago" Samael explained to Lily.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:21 pm

The waiter brought Lily her tea and Lily thanked him. Lily took the china tea cup and sipped quietly. "You are helping on the mission," Lily said then pulled out a very detailed map of the lower ring. "We are here." Lily said pointing to a spot on the map of a small very hard to notice black dot. Then lily pointed to a street with markings of a black sack, "That is the black market, I brought a cloak for myself, and I brought 2 spares." Lily passes a black cloak to Samael. "On different topic, the 'Jade Viper' is also an inn so we can plan our trip. Back to the topic, once we are done here we can get a room and plan more. So," Lily said wondering thought her thoughts "Have you ever gone to the black market?" Lily asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Samael accepted the black cloak from Lily. He studied the map closely with interest. "Ah that explains why this place must be hidden, And also, Why do we need black cloaks for this?" Samael said.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:07 pm

"Keep a low profile we don't want to make scene." Lily said and Haru gave Samael his rice and Lily he noodles. Lily took her chop-sticks and started eating them, she had not eaten since she left the last day from the temple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:39 pm

"Yeah i kind of figured" Samael said. He picked up his chopsticks and stared eating his bowl ov rice. Even though he just had tea, He was very hungry. "So when do we start?" Samael asked Lily.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:49 pm

"Tomorrow, in the morning we will see the entrance and keep a close eye on it, watching it then at night we go inside." Aki finished her noodles and asked Haru "1 room facing the black market." Lily asked. "Yes, we have that room open." Haru said. Lily gave his 10 gold coins and they went down the hallway. "Get on the transport." Haru said. A large rock and a long hallway will door everywhere. "Room 423." The rock blasted down the long hallway to the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:17 pm

"Oh ok sounds good" Samael said. He nodded and followed Lily down to the hallway. He walked along side with Lily to the room facing the black market. "Finally, something interesting here" Samael thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Genius
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:26 am

"room 423" the rock moved quickly and quietly. Ace stood outside the door way, planning his next move. this wasn't supposed to happen. the boy wasnt supposed to meet up with anyone. how would he kill him without anyone knowing if he was with someone. he listened at the door. after several minutes, he had gathered enough information to plan an ambush.
Ace chuckled to himself. "The black market?" that kid would get himself killed anyway... but no, he had to make sure of it. he stepped back on the slab of stone and sped away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next