Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSuspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_voting_barSuspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSuspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_voting_barSuspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:34 am

Samael was relieved to see his comrade again. "Shit, I almost killed you aswell!" Samael said laughing. "You're right, Lets go, We have to find Lily." Samael said to ace. He kept his swords out and his firebending ready. He followed Ace down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Lily was on the ceiling seeing a group of two men coming towards her. Lily jumped down and was about to shoot sound waves at them, when she saw it was Ace and Samael. Lily ran towards them and hugged Samael tightly. "I thought I would not see you guys again."
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Genius
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:46 pm

"Well that's just awesome, I set this place to blow, am the only one that survives the grenades, evacuate al the good people in this building, and HE gets the hug? Screw that. Did I mention this place is gonna blow? Unless you wanna have a LOT of fire to bend, i suggest we stop with the tearful reunion and start getting the hell out of here. Shall we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:24 am

Samael hugged Lily back, He was happy to see her again. "Yeah let's get the he'll out of here!" Samael said to both of them. "Ok, So where is the nearest exit?" He asked to them.
Back to top Go down
Genius
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:02 pm

"Heh, heh... Lily! Wanna take that one?" Ace said. 'Wow. I forgot to check the exits?!?!?!' Ace thought to himself 'Why?' But he knew the answer. These people were his best friends, after a week, maybe. He thought they were both dead. He couldnt bear the thought. He was gonna be the captain, and go down with the ship. Only now, he didn't have to!
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Lily looked at the ceiling of wood and said, "We are not going thought and exit, but up." Lily said. Lily blasted out the roof and went flying in the air landing on a cabbage merchant cart and he screamed "MY CABBAGES!!!" Lily felt guilty for a second then linked her arms with Ace and Samael. Lily jumped though the air then heard a ping behind her. The black market exploded with flames erupting and smoke billowing out. Lily turned as the explosion let loose she shielded her 2 friends, but she was vulnerable. The flame licked her slowly with a burning pain. Lily's shield of her friends faded. She felt herself slipping unconscious. Lily with her last energy let a soft bubble of air land them on the ground. The landing was quite rough. They landed in a field inside the city, the largest one. Lily was on the ground not making a sound being very still. Her skin was badly burned in many places. It seemed like no one knew she was unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:26 pm

"Ouch!" Samael said in pain after him and his friends landed in the field. He rubbed his head and got up looking around at the vast field. He then turned around and saw Lily laying on the ground, wounded from the flames. She was in very bad condition. Her skin was scorched, From her legs reaching to her back in various places. He looked over at Ace to see if he was wounded, He looked fine. "We have to get her to a healer quick." Samael said to Ace. He picked Lily up and held her, "It's going to be ok, Don't worry, I promise." He said to her. "Come on lets go" Samael said. He started to run at a quick pace towards the city.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:17 am

Lily felt nothing she was out in a cold darkness around herself. Lily stepped slowly towards the far away light. Chilling to the bone winds blew around her. Lily tried to bend them out of her way, but her bending was not working in the dark state. Lily inched to the light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:45 am

Samael reached the infirmary soon after, He was still holding Lily's wounded body. When he arrived at the infirmary, A Waterbender named Kya greeted them as they entered. Samael layed Lily down on the medical bed. "She was scorched by flames earlier, We were ambushed." Kya bended water from the jugs around her, She bended it around her hands ready for healing. She began the healing process on Lily. "She is really hurt." Kya said to Samael and Ace, Then proceded with healing Lily. Samael hoped she would be ok.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:35 pm

(Hope you don't mind if I join, if you do however I'll just leave)

"Hmm so whats going on here then?" Aiko mutters strolling up slowly behind Samael looking over his shoulder, but she couldn't see much so she ducked around to look at the girl laying on the bed. Aiko hmmed slightly snapping her fingers slightly a pleasent grin upon her face "she needs some help" she says allowed her bare feet twitching slightly on the floor. Aiko's current attire consisted of a pair of blue silk shorts with a brown rim on the edge, her shirt was sleevless and made of the same silk. Aiko sighed "It may sound crazy but I don't think waterbending is going to do much other than keep her stable for now anyway" she pauses looking over the girl. Aiko tilted her head before looking up to Kya "hmm look I may not be a healer but you should check just to see if she has anything inside her."

"I know you should check incase something got stuck in her body when she got her injuries." Aiko pauses "otherwise if you heal her and there is something stuck in her it will do much more harm than good" she sighs a small smile upon her face, she looked to Samael "I think........I think you should be talking to her so she knows your there, I read in a book that those unconsious can hear the words of those around them." Aiko giggles slightly "Its a realy interesting read it has tons of recipes for healing medicine" she shakes her head slightly.

"I'm rambling now aren't I" Aiko says watching Lilly closely "but take my advice, talk to her it will do her good to hear familiar voices even if she is unconsious" she hums slightly "and you may want to get her some new clothes too I'll go get some for her if you want."

(there is that good enough?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)   Suspect(Open to anyone please join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suspect(Open to anyone please join!)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next