Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_voting_barBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_voting_barBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:15 pm

Yami lay there unconscious as Bailey tried to work on her arm. She was still bleeding, although the flow had slown down. However, she had still lost a lot of blood, and was lingering very close do death. In fact, if it weren't for the 5-tails, her blood loss would have most certainly killed her. But the power was both gradually healing the wound and regenerating blood cells, so Yami remained alive. The heat from Bailey's bending caused Yami to stir, and she uttered one word. "Drago..."
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Drago opened his eyes and woke up, he then stood up and saw yami unconscious and saw sent and bailey. he ran up to yami and held her hand, " is yami alright?" he asked holding her hand tightly within his palms, "yami, please don't died please, please," he said as tears start forming in his eyes, as one fell onto her face.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:20 pm

Yami shifted, then mumbled, "Is it raining?" as a grin spread across her face. She opened her eyes to see Drago staring down at her and Bailey fire bending her arm. "W-what are you doing to my- ah- arm?" she asked, feeling the pain from the fire on the large wound. The gash in her arm looked to be about 10 inches down her arm, and fairly deep. Yami's eyes widened at the sight of it. "W-what happened?" she said as she tried to sit up, grunted, and fell back down.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:15 pm

drago didn't know himself, "well i fell unconsious before you how should i know, umm did i hit her while cutting that guy's hand off?" he said to bailey and sentamaru.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:22 am

Bailey glanced up at Drago as he walked over, but couldn't give him a reply on Yami's health until she woke up. She sighed as Yami's eyes flickered open and continued working hard on healing her arm. "Yami, don't move your arm, look away from it." She replied, glad to see her patient was awake. "Drago, you fell unconscious after saving her, then she fainted and her arm landed on the knife, making this bad wound. I've been trying to keep it clean and stop the bleeding, but I couldn't tell if there's any more damage until she woke up. Yami, how are you feeling?" Bailey stopped firebending and applied a small amount of pressure to the wound, judging Yami's pain by her facial expressions.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:39 am

"Yeah." Setomaru said, as he came back from one of the counters with a plate of sushi and sauce. Funny how no one knew he was gone. He sat down at the table that they were at, grabbed his chopsticks, and started eating. "Yum, delicious!" he said, going back for more. Few minutes later, he had about 7 plates of it. "So...who's paying?" he said, looking at all the plates stacked up on his table.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:24 am

Yami looked away, and her eyes fell on the blood all over Drago's clothes. "Drago? What happened? Is...is that my blood?" she asked, vaguely remembering holding Drago in her arms before bleeding out. Yami flinched at the pressure that Bailey added. "I'm okay, but I think it would be better if I took over. Got any water on you?" she asked, then remembered something. "Drago! What about that shoulder wound? Is it hurting again? The painkiller is in my pack-" she tried sitting up again "-ow". She simply just put her left arm around Drago, awkwardly hugging him with one arm.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:02 am

Bailey sighed and stepped back, letting Yami heal herself. She looked around the Bar and recognized the décor. Have I been here before? Bailey asked herself before turning to Sentomaru. "Well, don't you look comfortable. While your friends nearly die." She walked over and sat down with him, looking over the food. "How much was all of this??"
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:02 am

"Lets see. It was about...60 silver pieces, and i only have...10." he said, smiling. "Does anyone have 50 silver pieces? 50 silver pieces for the 1-tail! Anyone?" he said, as he stood up and yelled across the bar. He sat back down. You idiot! You got all that suchi without even knowing the price!?! Well, actually it was pretty good... his bijuu said to him. Exactly! he said back to his bijuu.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:41 pm

Yami sighed and looked over at Setomaru. "I will pay for it, I have the money" she pulled her arm away from Drago and reached into her left pocket. The first thing that her hand fell upon was the necklace that Drago had given her. She felt a calming sense of relief knowing that it hadn't fallen out or been stolen. She reached below the necklace and pulled out a pouch that jangled with the sound of coins. She held it out towards Drago and said, "Take out 50 silver, there should be plenty in there." she then whispered to him, "And when you bring it to Seto, kick him in the crotch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next