Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_vote_lcapSneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_voting_barSneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_vote_lcapSneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_voting_barSneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)

Go down 
+2
WarMonger
Henate
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:39 pm

Ciel slides the door to her parents bedroom open to check if they were awake. 'Still asleep' she thought, as she silently closes the door again, heading back to her room swiftly. As she closes the door behind her, she lets her kimono slide off onto the ground, making her way to her closet, pulling out a box. Quickly, she slides on her adventure outfit, tying up her hair, applying the metal headband, white chestguard, and chainmail skirt, thats covered by fabric. Her hair falls down to hip level, although it is tied high up with a red ribbon.

On the way out, she grabs a hold of her bow and arrows, swinging the quiver over her shoulder, along with the bow, making her way towards the brick walls enclosing their mansion. She climbs up the tree, leaps onto the top of the wall, using the rope to slide down until she reaches the ground, dashing off towards the lower ring.

Her feet glide over the ground, a wide smile upon her face as she makes her way through the middle ring, finally reaching the lower one. Her pace slows down, until she's atlast walking regularly, her glance gliding across the streets before she walks around a corner, and then before she knew anything finds herself landing on the ground with a small thud.
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:45 pm

"SORRY!" Gianna says, she too was sprawled on the floor, her lips curved into a smile. It probably was neither girls fault, just that they were rounding the corner at the same time. Gianna gets to her feet and slams her hands togethor quickly, a bubble of air knocks the dust away. She then reaches down, offering a hand to the fallen girl, while with the other she picked up her staff.

Gianna giggled slightly, she was almost bouncing and she kept switching her feets position, so she was either on her tiptoes or on the ball of her heel. Gianna stopped this however and seemed to calm herself. Gianna shook her head sightly "You were going somewher....I can tell you had that look in youreye, do you hear whistling?..my name's Ginna what's yours? I'm seventeen how old are you? are you an earthbender> why did you choose to go for a walk here?...why?" Gianna paused she needed to catch her breathe, firing out questions was after all hard work.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Ciel blinks dumbfoundly, not having realized what had just happened before she was bombared with questions. She just sits there on the ground staring towards the overly energetic girl that was bouncing around infront of her.

She places a hand in the ground, pushing herself back up onto her feet, being far too distracted by the girls questions to even realize that she was offering her a hand to help her up on her feet.

"I'm Ciel.." she begins, trying to answer some questions that the girl was asking "I'm not an earth bende.. I like walking here.."
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:02 pm

Gianna smiled, bringing her hands around so she had a firm grip on the staff. Gianna giggled slightly, walking or rather bouncing around the girl, before stopping infront of her once again. Gianna giggled musicly "So your an archer..that's cool I'm an airbender I come from the northern air temple I think, can't quite remember." The girl blew a raspberry and let more giggles escape her lips.

Gianna bobbed her head slightly "sorry about that, was good though, you can't do anything like that I bet." She tapped her foot against the floor below. "Hehe you know your realy cute and I don't say that to a lot of people, not girls realy...nor boys bit wierd, been thinking bout getting myself a partner." Gianna let a sigh escape her lips again "so erm, you walk here, that's cool.....I like that I have a sky bison do you wanna see him?"
Back to top Go down
JamesTheRiddler
Beginner
Beginner
JamesTheRiddler

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:11 pm

James bought an Earth Kingdom bag for 40 coins "Oh thank god now i can carry books and scolls now so glad". He then walks around to explore Ba Sing Sae. After exploring Ba Sing Sae for awhile he thinks about how long it took to build the wall around the city as he thinks he wondered around for 10 minutes.
James sees two girls talking and decides to join in their conversation to ask for some directions but notices something about the one of the girls. James walks over to a girl and reconizes her clothing from books of legends and culture, "Wow your an air bender cool I have never met one before or ever!" James reaches his left hand out to shake the air bender's hand.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Sage was in a prison uniform which consisted of rags and was mostly tattered. His long brown hair was even more scraggily and dirty due to the fact he has been a cell for the past four days. He was in a cart being moved to Ba Sing Se to be locked away there until his trial. His hands were tied behind his back and his head was looking down at the wooden floor. He kept asking himself how he got into this situation and every time he gave the same answer. Days before his capture Sage was traveling in the woods west of Ba Sing Se. He made his way into a small village, which was being attacked by bandits, so he decided to give aid. Sage ended up using all of his arrows against the advancing bandits and he was just about to face death until the Earth Kingdom guards appeared and saved the day.

Sage was believed to be a bandit even though he risked his life to save the village. He was taken by the guards to a nearby larger town and held in prison. There they found out he had a criminal record and was actually a wanted man. From there Sage was moved to a cell and would have to wait four days before he would be taken to Ba Sing Se to he tried. That is the reason why the woodsman and expert archer of twenty-one was sitting in a cart being brought to the capitol of the Earth Kingdom. He was finally caught and had no idea how to get out of it. He heard a man next to him weep slightly and Sage himself sighed. This was going to be hard to get out of, and the fact he would be in an unknown city would be interesting to see how he survived if he did escape.

The cart passed through the gate of the lower ring and eyes fell on the cart as it made its way down the busy street. Sage’s eyes were moving rapidly because he has never been inside a city this large. There was so much for him to see and soak in; it was actually too much for him. Sage decided he would close his eyes for the rest of the way, but before he knew it the cart was flipped and he was sent flying in the air. Sage got a mouthful of the dirt and he felt someone help him up. His hands were still tied until he saw the rope on the ground. His hands were pulsing as he felt the blood come back to and he regained feelings. Sage then saw the figure shove Sage’s clothes and weapons and then said, “Run.” Sage nodded and took off down an alley.

Sage continued to run down the alley taking turns here and there and even running into a few people. He had no idea who had saved him from facing the courts, but he was glad it happened. Sage changed ever so quickly into his clothes and as the familiar pants, shirt, and tunic were pulled over his body he felt at home. Sage shut his eyes at the familiar clothes smelled like his home, and then he opened his eyes and remembered he was standing in a random house in Ba Sing Se. He put on his large green cloak, fastened the golden leaf, and slung his bow and arrows. Sage pulled his hood over his head and ran out the home into the busy street. He was still deathly afraid of where he was and the fact guards would probably be looking for him. He figured in a few days posters with his face would be put all over the capitol, it was not safe here. He stopped down the road as he noticed a very excited female airbender and another girl with a bow. His eyes looked left and right for guards and then he approached him. “Hey,” he said to both of them and continued, “I am lost can you two help me?”
Back to top Go down
JamesTheRiddler
Beginner
Beginner
JamesTheRiddler

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:37 pm

James stop and look at the strange man "Sir you seem to be out of breath is there something wrong?" James looked at the man and knew he was not from around here judging by his appearance.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:38 pm

Ciel rubs the back of her head slightly as the energetic girl keeps on talking, it was really a bit too much at the moment, and her mind had sort of spaced out. She only picked up on a few words every once in a while.

'Where is this girl getting all this energy from' she wondered silently to herself, until a male voice breaks through to her, catching her attention, a welcome break from this airbenders constant chatter. She turns around, facing the man, giving him a small smile.

"Well, I suppose we could help you." she replies, soon following up with a question of her own "Any specific place you're looking to find?" she asks, trying to tune out the airbender in the background, whose name she had forgotten at this point.
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Gianna smiled nodding slightly looking at the man. Her lips curved into a smile, she bent down slightly. "Sure we can help...where you going? where going to? just how can we help?...are you a criminal, cause I've heard these stories that...nevermind." Gianna giggles slightly moving closer to the hooded man. The young airbender giggled again "why do you wear that hood?...are you embarrased...its ok were all girls here." Gianna giggled looking around slightly "do you feel stupid....cause you don't look stupid" She leaned forward "what's your name mister?"
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:00 pm

Sage caught his breath and his eyes fell on the boy who asked if something was wrong. He was not just going to openly tell them he was technically a wanted fugitive so he decided to answer with, “I am fine just caught up in some nasty stuff that I had to get away from.” It was brief and did not give that much about his current situation. He did not want to drag any of these people with him if was caught so the less they knew the better. He let out a sigh of relief with the one with the bow and arrows agreed they would help him. “Thank you,” he said and his eyes looked around again. “I would pay you for your help, but I don’t have much.” Sage never needed money because he always finds his own food and when he needed arrows he always trades for them.

“A place to hide,” Sage said and figured that would sound slightly shady. He needed a place to lie low for a while and then escape out of this place and head back to his woods where he was safe and knew the area. Here Sage was lost and had no idea what was around the corner. He looked back the girl with the bow and noticed some Earth Kingdom guards. He pulled his hood down over his face looking down at the ground, hoping they would not see him. The guards must have passed because he was still safe. Sage lifted his head and put his hood back in its spot. He then was attacked by the airbender. Not physically but her questions were rapid and he did not have that much time to answer them.

Sage registered some of the things she said, but did not get all of it. “First, you need to calm down. I can’t even understand what you are asking.” He took a deep breath and tried his best to answer some questions she asked. “I want to go back home, but that is far from here. What stories have you heard?” He asked her in retaliation and then replied quickly, “I am not a criminal, but some people say I am. Trust me I would never harm an innocent person.” Sage would never ever hurt someone who was defenseless, it was against his nature. He tugged at the hood when she asked about it and answered, “I use it in the woods for camouflage and to hide my face.” He frowned when she said he looked stupid. He ignored that comment and then replied, “You all can call me Sage.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next