Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_voting_barSneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_voting_barSneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)

Go down 
+2
WarMonger
Henate
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:22 am

Koda escaped from his responsibilities yet again, hopefully this time he’ll be gone longer than last time. Koda could jump along the roof tops that way he could get to where he was going faster not that he knew where he was going but if he did that it would attract way to much attention. Koda was sneaking through the ally ways and climbing along the surface of walls avoiding detection. His goal today was to find someone who had a dark secret that was beginning to catch up on them.

Koda spotted a group running fast through the city “Now this could be interesting” Koda thought to himself, he hoped giving chase would be fruit full. Koda had to run as fast as he could in order to keep up with the group and stay hidden. In front of the group was a young air bended who looked like she was leading them, behind her was a figure with a hood over his head and a female with a bow. There was one other person that was in the group but he fell behind and was attacked by guards. It was obvious they where running from the guards probably because they where criminals. Wait there was an air bender with them Koda doubted the air bender did anything bad perhaps he was helping them escape. Koda had 2 choices he could follow the guy who just escaped from the guards with water bending and find out why they where in trouble or he could follow the others. He was more likely to fulfill todays goal by choosing option 2 so he did. Koda found the group near a sky bison. “Oh crap” Koda thought to himself “if they fly away I wont be able to keep up with them”. Koda didn’t like to get personally involved when he was trying to full fill his goals but todays goal was a hard one besides this was too interesting to miss out on. “And where might you folks be going in such a hurry?” Koda announced loudly reveling him self to the group from where he was previously hiding.

Last edited by Koda Hugacha on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:39 am

Gianna turned around, hands on hips as the voice carried to the group. They had not yet arrived at the stables and it was likely whoever this person was, was just going to slow them down. Gianna tilted her head, tigtening her grip on the staff, she looked over to Sage before she looked back to koda "where leaving the city to see the world" she giggled "nothing to it realy."
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:20 pm

Ciel continued to follow after the airbender, her feet hammering against the ground. From the corner of her eyes she saw that someone seemed to fall behind. Sage was still hanging on, and the airbender was infront of them, so it had to be that other fellow she no longer remembered the name of.

A voice echoed behind them, a male voice. It wasn't the other guys voice, but someone new. The boy posed a question, which the airbender responded to. She too made a quick response. "Well, they are leaving, but I'm not, well most likely not." She quickly replied, not turning her head back to gaze towards the boy.
Back to top Go down
JamesTheRiddler
Beginner
Beginner
JamesTheRiddler

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:28 pm

James ran out of his hiding spot and caught up with the group. James out of breath said these words "We need to go they found me and they are going....to find sage...to!"
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:05 pm

The guy that had fallen behind had caught up with the group now. He knew it the guards where after them. Joining them would be no problem, he was a nomad right now anyway. "I want to travel the world, can I come." If they didn't let him come he had no other way of following them, if that happened then he would have to try to give them a guilt trip.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:49 pm

Sage was with the group as they continued to run through the streets of Ba Sing Se trying to get to the stables and Gianna's air bison. He wanted out of here and to return home. Sage hated being in the city and for now he will just avoid every guard he sees. Sage was behind the hyper airbender as they made their way throughout the lower district. He dodged people and stalls trying not to bump into anyone. He pictured himself running in the forest dodging trees and jumping over bushes that helped him a little bit. Sage heard a voice and stopped. He held out his bow and reached for an arrow, remembering his quiver was empty he sighed.

Sage put his bow back on his back and looked at the person who spoke to them. He frowned when the person asked them a question. “Great," Sage though, "more people." He was never going to get home and away from the guards at this rate. Might as well take on more people and just give up and fight their way out of the city. He wondered if the airbender's sky bison can hold everyone. Sage looked at Ciel and said, "You should come, better than being stuck here." He gave her a grin and moved his attention to the guy who asked another question.

He frowned and said, "I am not sure if we can take you." He turned to the airbender and asked, "Can your bison hold all of us?" Sage has never rode or even seen a sky bison, he knew they are large but he has no idea how many people one can hold. He noticed the boy caught up with them. He mumbled under his breath and then said outloud, "I am right here and there are no guards following us." He looked in all directions and only say people moving about the streets living their lives.
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:01 pm

Gianna knelt down close to the ground, then straightened herself up. She looked over the group humming in thought. She nodded "yes, but Mister Bubbles thinks and I agree that Sage should ride up front with me." Gianna says clapping her hands across her mouth stifling her giggles. Gianna turned to face the stables "I get ready for flight now, go pee if you have to." she says turning and running towards the stales, now that the owner seemed to have disapeared, she would run to her bison's side.
Back to top Go down
JamesTheRiddler
Beginner
Beginner
JamesTheRiddler

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:12 pm

James became quite annoyed with sage and held in his anger. James said this sarcasticly "Well Sage I was just arrested and escaped does that even ring a bell why they might be coming after us" James looked behind them and noticed the guard were looking around for him. James grabbed his sword handle getting ready for a battle or an escape.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Ciel came to a stop with the group. She had to make up her mind. It was now or never, leave Ba Sing Se, or stay behind. She hadn't even said goodbye to her parents, but it wouldn't be good bye forever. She could come back, but this could be her only chance at flying a sky bison.

"I'm comming aswell." She simply stated, sending a short glance in Sage's direction. She usually spent a long time making her decisions, but not this time. She turned her head towards James, who she hadn't really paid much attention to. "You know, if you stop acting so suspicious, maybe the guards won't take notice of you. Just some food for thought." she said quickly.

She took a couple of steps forwards, now standing next to Sage. Her hand moves up towards her quiver, grabbing onto three of the many arrows, extending them towards Sage. "Just in case something happens"

The very minute she finished speaking, a very pissed of voice originated from the stables. Seems like the owner got back a bit too quickly, and now he was dashing out, headed towards the nearest guard.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:05 pm

“Mister Bubbles?” Sage asked as soon as he heard the sky bison’s name. He hoped the sky bison was not like its owner. He nodded when the airbender said he would ride next to her. “Okay I guess I can deal with that,” Sage said with a shrug. He was not afraid of heights, but he has never been that high up in the sky before. Flying was something he does on a regular basis, but climbing trees is and most of them are really high. He chuckled and watched the airbender take off towards the stalls, she was different but Sage liked her. He shot the boy a look and wanted to shoot something else, but he was still out of arrows. So a glare will just have to do. He fought giving back a snarky reply and was about to follow Gianna, but was stopped.

He could not help but smile when the girl with a bow agreed to join them. Then he noticed she was talking to James and decided to walk towards the stables. He was trying to act natural, but was stopped by Ciel. “Oh thanks,” he said accepting the arrows and putting them in his quiver. She did not give him much, but at least he had some arrows now. “Hopefully I won’t have to use them,” he said with a chuckle as he adjusted his bow and quiver. Then he saw the owner of the stables run out shouting for the guards. “Looks like I spoke to soon,” Sage said with a sigh. He then took off in the direction of the stables. As soon as he walked through the door he saw the airbender and her bison. “We have to hurry,” Sage said walked up to her and her pet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next