Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_voting_barSneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_voting_barSneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)

Go down 
+2
WarMonger
Henate
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JamesTheRiddler
Beginner
Beginner
JamesTheRiddler

Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:13 pm

James looks over to Ciel " your right I had an adrenline rush and i heard your whisper I am very intelligent thank you very much next time make your whisper more quietly and less more noticable."
James looks over to Sage "I am sorry for trying to steal your food and i stole 40 coins off of you so can you forgive me" James scratches his head and waits for an answer.
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Gianna looked between the group for the moment a silent observer. Gianna giggled bouncing slightly "the waterbender is quite rude and Mister Bubbles is in the stables of course....but we kind of have to break in cause I didn't pay." Gianna giggled slightly her mouth curved into a misceivous smile. Gianna nodded towards Ciel "sure just follow me....waterbender go to the back of the crew." Gianna giggled as she took up a brisk pace down the pathwa "this will be the greatest roadtrip ever!"
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Sage gave an odd look to the waterbender as he rambled on about the Sage running into him and then the guards were after them both. He has never seen this boy before, maybe he was just mad. “Fighting is an awful idea,” Sage said to the boy, “I am out of arrows and only have my knife I use to cut plants. I don’t think I can beat them with my bow either.” He liked the boy’s persistence, but he could be a tad bit annoying. Sage nodded at what Ciel said. He did not want anyone else to get a criminal record just because he got them into it. He chuckled lightly when Ciel whispered to him. “I was thinking that, but I am sure he can be of some help.” Sage nodded when the boy asked for forgiveness and he just said, “Yea sure.” He had other things to worry about right now. “Of course he is,” Sage said rubbing his forehead. Everything just had to go wrong for him.

He was going to say something else, but noticed the airbender had already taken off down the path. “Come on,” he said to the others as he pulled at his hood and followed swiftly after the girl. She was rather fast, but Sage was able to catch up with her. He was looking left and right making sure there were no guards around to catch him. He was not weaponless, but he felt helpless in the city. He had no idea where he was going and so many people were bumping into him. Sage was like a black sheep in the city. He looked so shady. After a few minutes of walking Sage pulled down his hood figuring he looked very misleading with it up. He ran his hand through his long brown hair and pushed a few hairs from his face. “Are we there yet?” He asked getting a little bit impatient.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:40 pm

She simply shook her head towards James. She hadn't gone to great extends to hide what she had been whispering about him, and she didn't really mind that he heard what she had said.

Her glance drifts towards the airbender, as she was already moving. Sadly, turning the airbender out had already become a type of habit, even when she had something useful to say. Ciel had to really focus to not automatically tune the girl out.

Her feet begin to move across the ground, quickly catching up with the airbender, calling back towards Sage "If we bump into trouble, you could always borrow some of my arrows, if you ask nicely, that is." she stated, turning the glace forwards again, following after the young airbender infront of her.
Back to top Go down
JamesTheRiddler
Beginner
Beginner
JamesTheRiddler

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:44 pm

James looked at Sage and tapped on his shoulder "Sage here you can have my sword for protection just in case." James was really frustrated about how Gianna told him to get back of them. He questioned where they were going to go when they got on the bison maybe James could ask to go the Library where the once great Wong Shi Tong once guarded the library but he knew someone else took his place.

As James gave Sage the sword he looked through his bag and took out a water bending scroll to study it as they were walking. James had only master one out of the five moves displayed on the scroll. On the scroll in order was Water Whip, Water Octopus, Water Serpent, Water Shield, and Ice breath. The only one James had mastered was Water Whip and was trying Water Octopus but the move was complicated but with enough practice he could eventually get it. James thought to himself I hope the guards don't catch them or just him.
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:55 pm

"And we go left didly left and right diddly right." Gianna giggles ducking around corner after corner keeping up a steady pace. She rolled her eyes as Sage complained "If you dn't stop complaining I'm turning us right back around mister." She giggled it was after all kind of funny to her. Gianna moved quickly down the street breaking into a jog she ran past a cabbage stall and stole the owners hat from his head on the way. Gianna left the angry owner behind she was coming up on the stables and as she did so she noticed guards talking to an annoyed owner. "We go round back" she says darting round a corner before she could be spotted.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Sage eyes looked up when he heard Ciel’s voice in his direction. He nodded when she finished and replied with, “Thanks that would help and don’t worry I will ask.” He chuckled under his breath and doubted that he would ask the girl for arrows if they were under attack. He would just grab a few and shoot them at the guards reusing them when needed. His knife was a tad bit dull, but it could still slice and make a mean cut. He wished he had more arrows and his other knife though, he felt naked without them. Sage was going to pull up his hood when they passed by some guards, but he decided against it and to his surprise they did not attack him. He let out a sigh of relief and wiped away some sweat on his forehead.

He shook his head pushing away the sword not trying to hurt James or himself. “Swords are not my thing,” he motioned to his bow and said, “I got this so I am fine and Ciel will let me use a few arrows.” The boy gave him the sword despite his protests so he quickly handed it back to him and caught up with the others. The waterbender was just digging through his bag while they walked he had a feeling this boy was going to be a slight burden on them. His attention was turned to his surroundings now and even though he heard the airbender he tried to ignore her. He frowned when the airbender said they would go back. “Oh I am sorry I am a wanted man,” Sage said in a slightly irritated tone, “Yes let’s just go back and deal with the guards. That sounds like a fine idea.” This airbender was slightly annoying, but he had to be nice because she was his only way out of this place. Sage followed behind the airbender around the corner and stopped himself before he bumped into her. “Where is your sky bison?” Then he saw it in a stall there were a few hands walking around feeding the animals. Sage sighed and asked, “Are we just going to run for it?”
Back to top Go down
JamesTheRiddler
Beginner
Beginner
JamesTheRiddler

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:37 pm

James was lost and away form the others. James was then hit across the head. James fell to the ground. "You, water bender, your coming with us for stealing and assault" a deep voice said. James's head was throbbing and he felt sad because he knew that the others would not come and rescue him and he would be put in prison. The guards wrapped up his hands and pushed him forward "Walk forward". James whistled loudly three times trying to the others attention. "Will you quit whistling your giving me a headache" the guard punched James across the face "Next time it will be harder you criminal".
Back to top Go down
Hokori Rokku
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Hokori Rokku

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:22 pm

Hokori in his usual off white and brown short vest and shorts was jumping form roof to roof when he saw a crowd of people two with bows and arrows one airbender and a man standing with them so he decided he would creep closer to find out wat was going on this was his home after all and he would die to protect it
Back to top Go down
JamesTheRiddler
Beginner
Beginner
JamesTheRiddler

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:08 pm

James had to think of something....something quick and fast. James looked around and saw water jugs placed outside one of the markets. James stopped " HEY!!! Keep moving you criminal scum" James looked at the guard and said only one word "NO!" James took the water out of the water jugs and water whipped one of the guards and raan as fast as he could.
The guard yelled at the top of his lungs "GET THAT WATER BENDER!" most of the civillians looked and started to talk. James evades like an air bender when the guards start attacking him. He creates a wave of water from the water jugs. James sprints and hides. As James is hiding he hopes no one told him where he is or was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next