Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_vote_lcapTheivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_voting_barTheivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_vote_lcapTheivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_voting_barTheivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)   Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Itou wanders peacefully through the lower ring, browsing the vares in the market, when suddently he feels a hand grasp for his money. Itou swiftly turned around, watching someone run off with his money bag. He hurries and takes chase, his physical condition causing him to run slower. "Stop! Theif!" Itou called out when he realized he would not be able to catch up with the theif. He hoped that someone would interfere, or Itou would have to end his vacation a couple of days earlier, or take on a part time job.

Last edited by Henate on Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)   Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:42 pm

He was had found himself back at the city. He enjoyed the smell of the market, smells always would bring him back as he could not see. He had heard a man yell thief. His ears were alert as he heard a man running at him. He bumped into him as he took the money back. He walked around the corner as he tossed the bag back at the man who had just gotten his money stolen." it's seems you have misplaced this" Ahbwen said as he just walked right by him. He did not need any thanks as he had also been robbed while he was sleeping. A animal robbed him of all of his food not too long ago. He stopped as he moved his head around listen amd smelling the air, he picked up the smell of meat and began to follow it.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)   Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Itou caught the bag of money that flied through the air towards him "Thank you, young lad" he said as a smile appeared on his lips. The man had walked right on past him, after helping him out. "I would have asked you to join me, but you seem busy. I decided just now, that it's most likely safer for my money if I go and eat out" he said as his own stomach growled "My stomach isn't really happy with me right now, it must be hungry" he said and gave his own stomach a light pat as he chuckled. The theif that had grabbed his money bag was lying on the ground, rubbing his back. Itou approached the fellow and hunched down next to him, opening his money bag and gave the poor guy a coin "Here you go, lad. You don't seem like the type to do such a thing. Always remember, In the darkest moments, you have to give yourself hope" He said, smiling as he helped the theif up. The theif wore torn clothes, he was clearly living on the streets. Itou then turned towards the man who had helped him retrieve his money "Care to join me for a bite of food? I'll pay of course. It's the least I can do"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)   Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:10 pm

Ahbwen stopped and he looked towards him. He listened to the mans heart beat, he could tell by how light the beat was that he meant no harm. he also could tell that he was old of age but he still could pack a punch. Ahbwen turned towards him as he too was very hungry, his stomach growled. He frowned in emmbarressment as he hated his stomach to be so rude. " You are so kind to that man who had stole a large sum of money, why and how can you be so helpful to him?" Ahbwen said in confusion. He had grown up knowing that if someone stole something either take it back by tricking them or killing them and taking it back with force. He was confused as he had never seen such a happy man before in his life, he was so use to seeing people and hardship having a common bond.

His hawk landed on his shoulder as it fluffed its feathers. The man could tell that the hawk was blind. The hawk pulled its head in and fell asleep on Ahbwens shoulder. Ahbwen began to follow the mna the the nearest store.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)   Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:45 pm

Itou smiles lightly as they begin to walk "You see lad, he is just another poor soul who has been forced into doing something he doesn't wish to do. It was his choice to do that, but in the end, it was not really his fault" He turned around, glancing beyond the young man following, towards the theif, that now re-united with his family. "He just did it because he wants to feed his children." Itou chuckled slightly as his stomach growled again "And my stomach wants me to feed it" He said grinning. He came to a stop outside a small restaurant. They didn't seem to have alot of customers "These people have this most delicious soup that carries inspiration from the fire-nation cooking. Too bad they don't get alot of customers" He said, right before he entered the restaurant grinning widely. "Hello!" he said as the owners turned towards him "Oh Itou! Is it you again?" They said, seemingly happy. "And who is your friend?" They asked giving the young boy a smile. "I have no idea, but he seems to be a nice guy!" He said as he turned towards the young man, smiling. "We'll have the usual" Itou said, right before taking a seat near one of the windows. He glanced out the window, getting a calm and peaceful feeling in his body, as the window had a nice view over Ba Sing Se. "I can see that you are a traveller. Now it's none of my business concerning where you are headed. I'm sure it's not something you wish to share with a complete stranger you just met on the street" Itou said, letting out a small and hearty chuckle. "Again, thank you for stopping that young lad back there. If his attempts had succeeded he would have gotten himself into alot of trouble, considering the fact that there were a guard at the end of the road. I recognize those green hats everywhere."
By now, the soup had been brought to the table. His stomach growled even louder as the delicious smell hit his nose, and he soon started eating after he said "Hope the soup tastes nicely"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)   Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Ahbwen took a deep breath as he entered the shop. The smell of the restaurant danced all around him, he could hear everything at once. He could tell it was not a very busy place but the food smelled amazing. He heard the person called him a young boy, he raised an eyebrow as he didn't think he was young since he was 20. He could not see their smiles but the hearts pounding in their chest, he knew they were kind people. He sat down as he took off his hood, his eyes were obvious that he was blind, he looked down at the bowl and he picked up a spoon and began to eat quietly. He heard the question as the where he was going, he took his time answering it as he was in no rush to answer the question. " I am going to the Fire Nation....I have....family who are in the royal family" Ahbwen said in a calm tone. It was some what of a lie but most of it was not, he just added in a few things.

His hawk was just outside ontop of the building. There was a commotion just outside the building, a few guards where yelling as a few people where running with them. Ahbwen heard one of them said "The man in black armor has been spotted near by!" Ahbwen made no motion to get up as they had not found him yet, all they knew was that he was nearby. He finished his spoonful " What about you old man, dont you have a history? Why are you here?" He asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)   Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:00 am

Itou glances up from his soup bowl "I'm not that old. I'm just past my prime" He said before letting out a hearty chuckle. He took another spoonful of the soup before continuing "I am simply on a vacation here. I just recently retired from my job, and want to spend my days in peace and quiet." He said smiling slightly, before taking another spoonful of the soup. Itou glanced out the window, eyeing the guards that were running around "You know, everyone deserves a second chance." He said, completly aware that this young man was the ones on the wanted posters, hanging around town. Itou turned his glance towards the man again, noticing the apperance of his eyes, and then knew. He was blind. Itou decided it was for the best that he did not comment on it. "I think it's for the best if you go and hide somewhere safe for now. The guards are looking for you. And will enter this restaurant any minute. I'll handle them." He said with a rather serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)   Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:34 am

He agreed with him, for once he was going to take the advice of someone he had no idea if he could really trust. " I must be on my way, I have a duty to take care of...anyway I am tired of spilling blood" he said with a calm tone. Ahbwen walked right out of the door and went right into the crowd as he vanished from sight. Ahbwen let the crowd move him into the denser part of the market. Ahbwen really did not care where the crowd would take him, he just needed to have the old man buy him time. He had to leave the city very soon. He knew he would meet the old an very soon but he wondered if he would be alright...maybe..either way..he had to leave the city very soon. He heard a few guards yelling that they last saw him at the dinner he had just left. He glanced back at the place but he had to keep moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)   Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:03 am

He glanced towards the doorway as two guards entered the restaurant. They glanced around, before laying their eyes on Itou, and the two bowls of soup. The guards approached his table "Good day, sir, did you happen to see this man?" they said before they showed him the picture. Itou had noted which direction the young man had headed, and therefore, pointed them in the opposite direction, giving the young man some more time "He headed that way" Itou calmly said. The guards headed up the marked street, against the masses. The young boy had gone with the flow. The guards all around the market now left their posts and headed against the current of people, giving the young man a chance to escape. Itou sat back down as the guards left, signaling the waitress that he wanted the bill. As she approached him with the bill he whispered into her ear "Look. Those guards will come back looking for me, and when they do, please, i kindly ask you, to say that you do not know" He then handed her the money and smiled widely. "Thanks for the soup, it sure was delicious! I'll make sure to come back in the near future!" He said as he exited the restaurant, and headed back to the middle ring, going to his home for the vacation. Shortly after he left, the guards returned, just as he had suspected. On the way to the middle ring he accidently bumped into someone and started apoligizing rater swiftly "I am truly sorry" he said peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)   Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:12 pm

Toano was calmly walking along the walls of the buildings that made up the market place of Ba Sing Se. He was trying to hide from the hustle and bustle of the Impenetrable City. Thoughts were passing through his head, he tried to force them away and then saw a stall with fresh fruit and other colorful foods that caught one's eye. Toano has not been able to eat in weeks, he was kicked out of the home he was living in for not being able to pay for it. Having no job and no social status made his life even harder, at the moment everything was falling apart the "Avatar" took his place and made him be forgotten. As those thoughts left his mind he turned his head and saw on the wall of a building a poster depicting the fake Avatar saving some children from harm. Anger filled his heart and he ripped off the posted, crumbling it up, and throwing it to the ground and stepped on it. He sighed and walked past another stall holding fruits and more food. With quick hand motions he took one loaf of break and shoved it in his pockets quickly walking to an ally formed by two buildings.

He sat on the ground and took out the bread, eyeing it with his mouth getting watery. Then the sound of crying his Toano's ears. He looked all around and saw two dirty looking children eyeing him from the other side. He then realized they were not eyeing him, they were looking at the bread. Toano sighed, stood up, and handed the bread to the two children. "Here eat," he said as he watched them devour the bread and Toano left the alley and walked inside the building to the right. It had a Fire Nation look to it and then he heard someone say, "Hello how can I help you?" Toano walked up and asked, "I was wondering if you have any job openings?" The man though a bit and said, "Sorry none that I know of." The man looked Toano over and said, "Here have some soup on the house. You look hungry." Toano looked at the bowl of soup and smiled, "Thank you." He took it and walked over to a table and sat down, across the way there was an elderly man sitting. Toano gave the man a light smile and went to eat the soup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)   Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next