Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTheivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barTheivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTheivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barTheivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)   Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Itou had returned to the restaurant after a few hours. He was hungry again. He ordered the soup he had eaten earlier again. It was rather cheap here, so it didn't really matter if he ate out twice or thrice a day. Soon a young boy walked into the restaurant, approached the owner and asked for a job. Itou knew these kind people already, and was not suprised then they gave him a free portion of soup. The young boy smiled towards him, and he returned the smile. There were only two people in the restaurant, except for the owners. Itou motioned of the young boy to move over to him as he said "Why don't you move over here, eating alone gets lonely at times" he said smiling a sincere and kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)   Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:50 pm

Toano looked up from the soup when the man talked to him. He smiled again stood up taking the bowl with both his hands and slowly walked over trying not to spill it and placed it on the wooden table trying to make little noise. "Thank you," he said to the kind man and looked at him for a while and went back to sipping his soup. After some minutes of silence and as people started to leave the building Toano asked, "What is someone like you doing in a place like this? I mean well you don't look like an Earth Kingdom citizen." He smiled lightly and went back down to looking at his bowl which was almost empty. Toano then though about how hungry he was and still is, maybe he can get some leftovers at the other restruants in this area. Most of the time he did that and got little scraps of food and ate them once every two days to save the food. He looked around the now empty soup shop the only ones there were him, the man sitting across from him, and the owners. At the moment the only noise was one of the men in the back making noises while trying to clean the pots and other items used for making the soup.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)   Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:51 pm

Itou smiles lightly as he answered "Is it that easy to tell that I am not from the earth kingdom?" he then lets out a small chuckle "You are completly right lad, I'm not from around here. I was born and raised in the fire nation, and I am currenctly spending my days here in Ba Sing Se. Itou glances towards the young boy as he examined his soup bowl, before raising his hand into the air, calling the waitress "Another portion of soup for this boy, please, and put it on my bill" He said before he turned back to the young boy, smiling. He took another spoonful of soup, and shortly after, the soup he had ordered for the young boy arrived. "You don't seem to be from these parts either, lad, or am I completly off track when I say this?" Itou said, letting out another small chuckle. 'I wonder where his parents are, being forced to take a job at such a young age. Better not dig too deep, might be a touchy subject' he thought silently to himself, waiting for the boy to respond.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)   Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:04 am

Toano nodded and smiled, "Yea it is," he shrugged and then continued, "you can notice the Fire Nation civilians, or the Water Tribe civilians. They just stand out from the crowd," he looked around and laughed to himself, "or in this case an empty soup shop that serves Fire Nation food." He smiled and then the man ordered Toano some more soup, "That is really not needed, I am not that hungry anymore. That soup was very good I have only visited the Fire Nation once and the food I had was horrible, no offence." He looked at the kind man and then he asked a question.

Toano starred at the wall for a while thinking of what to say, the real story or a fake one? Then he got lost in his thoughts and thinking of his family and his facial expressions changed to sad then happy then sad agian. After a while of that Toano realized that he was still sitting with the man, he then noticed his soup arrived, "Sorry about that, when someone asks me a question so simple like that. My mind begins to wonder and in a snap I start to stare off remembering everything in my life the good and well the bad. But to answer your question I am not from Ba Sing Se. The Earth Kingdom yes, but not this city. I was born in a small fishing colony that is west of a river and we send ships to all the Nations of the world. I am not going to bore you with my boring life, but no I am not from around here but I am 100% Earth Kingdom citizen." He looked down at the soup and decided to take the mans offer and ate some of it. He looked up at the man and gave him a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)   Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:40 am

Itou lets out a tiny chuckle as the young boy commented on the food he had eaten in the fire-nation "None taken" he replied as the boy had said 'No offence' He then continued. Itou noticed that the young boy spaced out, and figured that he most likely didn't have an ideal up-bringing "No worries, lad. And no story is boring, it's the history of an unique person or a happening in their life that had an great impact on them and their development. It's what happens in their past that makes a person into whom they are. I do respect if you do not want to share your story, especially with an complete stranger like me. But I would love to hear it. And I am sure it's interesting, considering the fact that such a young lad like you is travelling by himself." He said, returning the boys smile.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)   Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:56 pm

"Well my history is not all that intresting, just was born in that small Earth Kingdom colony and I was taken away from my family at the age of ten. So, I guess you can say I never really got close to my parents I have always wished of going back home but I really don't think they would remember me. I had, well have, a lot of siblings and lets just say I am not the most loved one out of the group." He sighed and ate some more of the soup and looked up at the man. "What about you? Someone like you must have a great story to tell, being form the Fire Nation and all. I have never really talked to a Fire Nation civilian the only one I talked to was a very strict man and well I did not like him that well." He cringed at the though of his old teacher, how one man can be so strict and demand so much of someone at such a young age is crazy. He sighed and then ate the rest of the soup and pushed the bowl to the side and in a matter of seconds it was taken away, "Thank you for that." He said after a few seconds of silence.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)   Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Itou glances towards the young boy "I am sure they love you as much as they love your siblings. You can not choose to love one child, and not the other. I am pretty sure they think of you every day." He said as he gave the boy a smile. Itou turned his glance towards the window, studying the surroundings as he started talking "Well, I grew up in the fire-nation capitol. My family didn't have much, but we were happy. Around the age of 18 i joined the fire-nation army in order to feed my parents and siblings. A couple of years later, i met my future wife, and we got married a few years later. And then the war broke out. The war went by in a blur. I don't remeber much from it that is even worth mentioning. Anyways, during the war, my wife and unborn twins died. And I retired from the army as soon as the war ended. And i've been here on a 'vacation' ever since." He calmly said. His face showed that it was painful memories for him, but as soon he turned his face towards the young boy, he was smiling again "Oh, where are my manners. We forgot to introduce ourselves!" He exlaimed in a cheerful tone "I am Itou, pleased to meet you" He finished, having returned to his normal self.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)   Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Toano shook his head, "I really wished that was true," he sighed and continued, "but it is not. I can just tell deep down they were happy to actually see me go. Sad huh? But I don't really mind anyway they were rude anyway." He grunted and then looked at the man as he told his life story seeing how some parts caused him much emotional pain to remember and speak of. "I am sorry to hear about your wife and unborn children." Toano said and then though to himself, 'Ok so his history is pretty intresting. Well, most people his age and have lived through war are.' His father's history is boring, but his mother's is somewhat intresting. He shrugged to himself and then smiled as the man introduced himself, "Nice to meet you Itou. I am Toano."
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)   Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:26 pm

Itou smiled towards him "Nice to meet you Toano." Itou said cheerfully, before he continued in a more serious tone "You know, there is always two sides, no matter how you look at it. No parent likes watching their child go, no matter how or when they leave. Oh, something just came to my mind. Since you are far away from home, I assume you have relatives living here in Ba Sing Se." He said eyeing the boy up and down. He knew deep down, that Toano didn't have a place to stay, considering everything he had told him. Itou glanced towards Toano with a worried look on his face "You do have roof over your head, right?" He said, clearly showing signs of true worry and concern.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)   Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:52 pm

Toano smiled and then shook his head, "I would really like to think that but the night I left my father was the only one awake and he actually forgot I was leaving. He did give me a gift though." Toano held up a small coin around his neck that was in the shape of the Earth Kingdom Symbol. "It is made of rock, he said he got it from some bender when he was out trading. I liked it so he gave it to me." He smiled at the though and then put it down and it went back to the place on his chest. Toano shook his head agian, "No I don't have any relatives in Ba Sing Se. I did have a home but I was kicked out because I was not able to pay the rent." He grumbled to himself and then looked back at the man. He then shook his head at the question even though he answered it already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)   Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theivery and random Ba Sing Se action (OPEN)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next