Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Random Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Random Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Random Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Random Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Random Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Random Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Random Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Random Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Random Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Random Meeting 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Random Meeting I_vote_lcapRandom Meeting I_voting_barRandom Meeting I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Random Meeting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Random Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Random Meeting   Random Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:41 pm

Tsukiyomi walked through a large windy field with his hands behind his head. His robes blowing in the breeze and a blade of grass between his teeth "Why are we HERE on our day off Ama?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Random Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Meeting   Random Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:58 pm

~ Amaterasu

Amaterasu regarded him lightly, distracted by the fields and wildflowers. "You don't
remember, Tsuki?" she said. "This is a popular rendezvous spot for festivals and cermonies. But, the main reason why we're here now is because I felt it'd be good to get some fresh air once and a while.

"And I mean real fresh air. Not the city kind."

She collapsed in the grass, sending up a flurry of pollen. "Ah. Can you feel that warm sun?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Random Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Meeting   Random Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:04 pm

"Yeah" he said tugging at his collar "It's boiling hot in these robes...and the hair isn't helping"
Back to top Go down
Miku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku

Random Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Meeting   Random Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Miku had seen, from the distance, obvious firenation royalty. She shivered, laying low in the grass. Bored, her hand hovered over a little spot of sand. In a small notion, she made it twirl. She sighed, and plopped right now on the grass, and looked up into the sun. Her hood mostly covered it, and in the desert, where she had come from, it was pretty much the only thing to stare at.

Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Random Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Meeting   Random Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Maki looked at the wild flowers blooming and the sun was heating her robes of ebony. Maki looked at the harsh sunlight, then she quickly looked back at the ground and sighed, No one ever comes here unless there is an event. Maki was at the edge of the deep green forest. Maki saw 2 distant figures walking and talk, and one sand looking figure. The sand figure was watching the 2 other figures. Maki looked closer the 2 figures. Fire nation royal's that she had seen at the Summit, long ago. They were much older now. Maki turned her back and jumped on the tree branch to tree branch to get to the top. Maki looked at the 2 figures then jumped down from the tree into a shadow portal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Random Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Meeting   Random Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Amateratsu rolled her eyes. "Why are you wearing those in the summertime anyway?" she asked. The girl herself donned a pale white v-neck shirt with auburn skintight shorts. Her hair had grown a little, just brushing her shoulders, but she planned to cut it again soon. Too much had been going on.

"I need a nice rest," she mumbled.

Suddenly she felt herself being watched. The sensation was faint and obviously concealed, but in the field it was like a beacon amongst the wildflowers.

"Okay, you can show yourself now!" she called, standing. "I can feel you watching me."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Random Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Meeting   Random Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Tsukiyomi drew his sword "I will turn you into sushi if you don't come out in ten seconds" he said.
Back to top Go down
Miku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku

Random Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Meeting   Random Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:45 pm

Miku couldn't hear much from such a distance, but she heard what sounded like a threat, and coming torwards her. She pulled her hood over her head, and the ground below her began to soften. Miku remembred the earth below her, but couldn't remember rock bending that much anymore. She slowly stood up, and realized her appearance as a sand-covered, hooded figure could be threatening.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Random Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Meeting   Random Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:16 am

Maki came silently out of the shadow portal behind the 2 figures. Maki tapped the man on the shoulder wondering how his reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Miku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku

Random Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Meeting   Random Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:55 am

Miku(Exception Very Happy)
I quietly laughed as a new figure walked up and tapped their shoulder. I could feel th hot rays of sun bet down on my layered clothing, making me feel trapped. Quietly, I began to rise from the sand, although my clothing probably made me seem as a threat.

I lifted my hood, to reveal my long, pinned up hair. "Bleh." I lifted up my sleeves, but it didn't do much. I wondered why now, of all days, I couldn't bare the heat. I grew up in the desert, and I couldn't stand this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Meeting   Random Meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next