Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_voting_barSneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_voting_barSneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)

Go down 
+2
WarMonger
Henate
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:19 pm

Koda silently sighed in relief he couldn’t believe he was accepted so easily, although the guy he has now identified as sage didn’t seem to happy about him joining. The female who’s name he still did not know stated that she was coming, Koda though she already was. “My name is Koda do you mind if I ask you all your name?” just then some angry guy started running towards a guard “this can’t be good.” Koda said to himself while casually putting his hands in his pockets grasping the hidden throwing dagger he had there.
Back to top Go down
JamesTheRiddler
Beginner
Beginner
JamesTheRiddler

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:21 pm

(OOC: I was not running towards the guards i was getting ready for is going to happen)
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:29 pm

(OOC Not you Read the posts more carefully, you'd see that it was the stable owner.)

Gianna nodded her lips curved in a sile. She looked around seeng where owner was headed "I agree lets glow I mean go." The young airbender spun around, leaping into the air onto the tip of the bisons sadle, taking the reigns in her hand. Gianna giggled looking around "All aboard who's coming aboard!" she says giggling as she waited for the others to clib onto the bison's back.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:41 am

"I'm coming" Koda announced scampering up the shy bison. Koda began looking for any water around that he might have to use in case the guard decided to go anti air on them. "so where we going?" Koda said hoping they had a destination in mind
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:06 am

Ciel reached towards the bow located on her back as the stable owner set his course towards the guards. She wouldn't shoot anyone, but it would just make her look a bit more intimidating. Her feet moved towards the stables, her pace picking up. She soon stood besides Sage once again. "Just say the word of you need a couple of more arrows. I have a good amount of them left." she stated.

A quick smile spread on her lips as she glanced in the direction of Gianna, before she reaches out in order to climb onto the sky bison. She turned her glance towards Koda, giving him a slight nod, almost as if she was acknowledging his presence. "I'll introduce myself properly once were in the air." She stated quickly. In the distance she heard the sound of heavy and rapid footsteps. Must be atleast two or three guards approaching rapidly.

"Hurry up!"
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:35 pm

“Thanks,” Sage told Ciel as watched the others climb up the sky bison. Sage followed up and sat down watched as the man continued to shout to the guards. He saw a few approach the stable doors and saw the familiar Earth Kingdom colors on their armor. “We may want to leave,” Sage suggested, “like now.” He wondered if they had everyone on the sky bison, but his eyes kept falling on the guards. One spoke to them, “Get off of the sky bison and we won’t harm you all.” The man took a step forward with his arms out showing to them that he meant no harm. Sage reached for an arrow, but decided not to. They would probably start attacking if he drew an arrow and pointed it at them. Sage’s eyes moved to the female airbender and he said, “Now would be a great time to take off and get out of here.” The guards took a few more steps forward acting official and trying to make a deal with them. They were saying they would not arrest them if they just paid the fine. Sage let out a sigh of relief, they has no idea who he was.
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Gianna smiled watching Sage climb onto the back of her bison and scooted over slightly, so she could e closer to Sage. When she noticed the guards her smile faltered slightly. "I have no outstanding fine I paid my bill so I am leaving." Gianna paused "and I am taking the girl with me" she says shaking her slightly letting a small gigle escape from her lips. "YIP YOP!" she yells, befoe her bison Mister Bubbles leaps into the air, moving to get away from the ground and away from the guards.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:21 pm

The bison took off and Sage stupidly looked down. The buildings were getting smaller as the animal continued to ascend into the sky. He then saw large rocks fly their way and with quick maneuvering the sky bison was able to dodge them. Sage wanted to scream at the top of his lungs, this was like nothing he has ever seen. The rocks stopped and Sage figured the guards must have given up. He sighed softly and said, "I am never going there again." He wiped his brow with his arm and looked around. He could see the city behind him. He had no idea Ba Sing Se was that big. "Woah," he said in awe.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:30 am

As they lifted off the ground guards started to fire at them with large rocks Koda knew this would happen. Just as Koda was about to bend some water to deflect the rocks it looked like the sky bison was going to be able to dodge them? Kode hesitated wondering if he should reveal his bending abilities, he decided not to air benders where suppose to be masters at evasion. “All right so is now a good time for introductions, oh and I don’t mean to sound rude but I also still don’t know where we are going.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5