Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_vote_lcapTales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_voting_barTales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_vote_lcapTales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_voting_barTales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open)   Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:26 pm

It was a calm day in the city. The sun was up, the sky was nearly cloudless. Kat sat alone outside a local cafe. She sat on a bench oposite the cafe. She tapped her foot against the ground, arms folded a slight frown on her face. In her right hand pressed against her elbow she held a small voucher, before she mved about depositing in her pocket. Kat pursed her lips in thought, tapping her foot against the ground, watching the peole pass her by in the street.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open)   Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:41 pm

He hurried down the street. He was late, and knowing Kat, she would probably be a bit irritated by this. He rounded the corner, noticing the café in the distance. He didn't have a good reason for being late, but from the butter on his cheek, it was evident that he had fallen asleep in his breakfast. The pace slows down when he is only a couple of meters away from the café, his glance flickered around, and finally they landed on Kat, adjusting his course in her direction.

"I'm so sorry I am late.." he stated, his right cheek smeared with butter and a bit of jam. "I really have no excuse."
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open)   Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:52 pm

Kat looked up at the boy, she frowned slightly, tilting her head. Humphing slightly "no you don't have an excuse, well you do, but it's not a very good one." Kat unfolding her arms as she got to her feet. The young woman hummed slightly "so did you lose a fight with breakfast." She mutters giving a curt nod, gesturing to the debri on his cheek. Letting a sigh escape her lips, Kat stretched briefly "so what do you want to do since it's quite obvious you brought your food with you?" She blinked slightly as someone pushed past them both "some people."
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open)   Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:02 pm

He was quick to move his hand up towards his cheek, his hand touching the butter. "Oh, god.. this is embarrassing.." he mumbles, beginning the process of wiping his face clean. "It's your turn to decide what we do this time though.." he replied, the growling of his stomach giving off a slight hint of what he would like to do at the time being.

His head turned towards the person that passed by them for a brief moment, before returning his gaze towarde Kat. He looked really horrible today, his hair a unruly mess, and his cheek partially covered in butter, and partially wiped clean.
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open)   Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:17 pm

Kat's lips curved into a small smile "you've erm, got a little butter, like all over your cheek." The young woman shakes her head slightly, tutting "and your hairs a mess, again you know I make an effort to loo good! the least you could do is comb your hair and not wear breakfast when you meet me." She folds her arms tapping her foot against the ground a slightly irratated look upon her face."Ah well can't be helped I guess" Kat sighed walking past the boy into the cafe, taking a seat by the window.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open)   Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Iseul pulled his hand through his hair as Kat remarked upon it, trying to get it back into order and ruffle it up to the point where it looked somewhat decent. He muttered a few words under his breath, clearly meant in a joking manner "Yes.. mum.." he said, following directly after her, using his sleeve in order to wipe off the rest of the butter from his face.

He knew that he'd most likely spend the entire day paying for his tardiness to their meeting, and that she probably wouldn't be satisfied until he was on his knees begging for forgiveness. All he could do was lighten the mood.

"You look.. stric-- I mean Smashing as always, Kat" He stated, grinning slightly, trying to brighten her mood a little.
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open)   Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:58 am

Kat narrowed her eyes slightly, before her lips curved into a small smile. Under the table she folded her legs. Kat shook her head slightly "well your not having toast, after all it is too strong for you." She shakes her head slightly reclining in the chair. Kat looked over the boy infront of her "well now, I think I shall have some green tea and a fried egg sandwhich." She says, not having looked at the cafe's menu, but having been there often enough she knew what was on the menu. The young waterbender sighed, she folded her arms onto the table hands pressed togethor almost like she were praying. Kat stared in thought at the table shaking her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open)   Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:20 pm

Iseul dumped down on the chair across hers, resting his elbows on the table whilst letting out a huge yawn, fighting away the remaining sleep in his body. He could clearly hear what Kat said, and out of pure defiance he placed his the waiter had approached the table.

"Two pieces of toast and a glass of juice, any kind." he stated, glancing towards Kat without moving his head its position on the palm of his hand. His face carried a smirk, making it very obvious that he was simply ordering that in order to defy her.

"You seem, bothered by something.." he stated, eyeing her up and down as she sat in her current position. "Something wrong? You're not usually like this."
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open)   Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:51 pm

Kat tilted her head slightly, her lips curving into a coy smile "now what ever gave you that idea?" She says shaking her head slightly "thank you" she says as the waiter returned with what they wanted, she brought the tea to her mouth, eagerly taking a sip. She slipped a hand into her pocket and pulled out the voucher "I got a voucher, for the fancy lady day spa." She says slamming it down on the corner of the table "nothing's the matter with me." Kat looked at the voucher, shaking her head slightly taking a bite out of the sandwhich. The young waterbender, didn't say another word as she slowly ate her sandwhich.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open)   Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:16 pm

He raised his eyebrow slightly, before he turned his attention towards the waiter who had brought his piece of toast and juice, he gave the waiter an approving nod, a brief smile before turning back towards Kat.

"Well, ugh. Nevermind." he simply responded, taking a quick sip from the juice, and a bite of the toast. He eyes her up and down as he chews slowly. Swallowing the food before he spoke, he said "You don't seem too excited about it though."

He took another sip of the juice, glancing towards her. "Let me guess, you don't know who you should bring?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open)   Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of Ba Sing Se: The tale of Water (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next