Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Tales of Ba Sing Sei: The Tale of Akira I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Tales of Ba Sing Sei: The Tale of Akira I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Tales of Ba Sing Sei: The Tale of Akira I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Tales of Ba Sing Sei: The Tale of Akira I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Tales of Ba Sing Sei: The Tale of Akira I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Tales of Ba Sing Sei: The Tale of Akira I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Tales of Ba Sing Sei: The Tale of Akira I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Tales of Ba Sing Sei: The Tale of Akira I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Tales of Ba Sing Sei: The Tale of Akira I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Tales of Ba Sing Sei: The Tale of Akira 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Tales of Ba Sing Sei: The Tale of Akira I_vote_lcapThe Tales of Ba Sing Sei: The Tale of Akira I_voting_barThe Tales of Ba Sing Sei: The Tale of Akira I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Tales of Ba Sing Sei: The Tale of Akira I_vote_lcapThe Tales of Ba Sing Sei: The Tale of Akira I_voting_barThe Tales of Ba Sing Sei: The Tale of Akira I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Tales of Ba Sing Sei: The Tale of Akira

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AkiraSatoshi
Novice
Novice
AkiraSatoshi

The Tales of Ba Sing Sei: The Tale of Akira Empty
PostSubject: The Tales of Ba Sing Sei: The Tale of Akira   The Tales of Ba Sing Sei: The Tale of Akira I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Akira kicked a small pebble, and watched as it skipped across the dusty ground. Yamato was lost in thought, slightly trailing behind Akira. They were in complete silence. Akira had just explained how her mother had been captured, and her family had been slaughtered. Yamato was left speechless. They finally reached his grandmother Mona's house. She was in the kitchen preparing hot tea. "Nai-Nai*, I need you to heal someone." Mona looked up from her pot and studied Akira. "How did a water bender end up here, Yamato?" Akira was slightly embaraseed, and bowed her face. "Don't be embarassed child! Let Nai-Nai help you!" Akira lifted her head and smiled awkwardly. She folled Mona into a small room in the back of her house.
"Thank you so much for healing me, Mona." Mona smiled and held Akira's hand. "Your welcome, darling!" Yamato smiled and guided Akira out the door. "Are you ready to go?" Akira asked. Yamato closed his eyes, and exhaled. "More than ever."
It wasn't that hard for the two to reach Ba Sing Sei. Along their way, there were a few sea monsters who decided to attack them, but the sail was surprisingly calm.
"The water spirits must be happy today." Akira said, dipping her hand into the water. "Water spirits?" Yamato asked. "In the Western Water Tribe, we believed that spirits controlled the weather. When they were angry, waves crashed against our coast. When they were happy, the water was calm. " Yamato smiled. "Well, I think the Water Spirits are trying to take us to Ba Sing Sei!
They had to find the avatar. He was the only hope Akira and Yamato had. On Kyoshi Island, they were told that the Avatar had been there and was traveling to Ba Sing Sei. That was the sole purpose of coming. "I wonder what he looks like?" Yamato said gazing out into crowds. "Well, I hear that he is the last airbender. He is probably wrapped up in some poncho." Akira stated, trying to soumd as intelligent as possible. "Help! Help! Toph Bei Fong has been reported missing!" A man screamed running through the city. "The Royal's daughter is missing!" He screamed once more, bumping into people on the streets. "Yamato, who is Toph Bei Fong?" Yamato's face grew cold. "She is the royal daughter. This is not good..."
"Can't she just come back herself?" Yamato's face shot up. "She's blind!" Akira gasped. She didn't know what to say. "We need to find her!" Yamato shrank. "What about my ben-"
"My Mother was kidnapped! I know what it feels like, and I don't want someone else to feel that way!"
"Why do you wish to see the Royal's?" A tall man asked Akira and Yamato. Akira straightend her shoulders and replied, "We want to rescue Toph Bei Fong." The man tried to hold in a laugh. "An adolescent like you wants to save Toph Bei Fong?" Akira nodded. "I am a water bender and a light bender. My ally, Yamato, is an earth bender. We have what it takes."
"Well, have as you wish. If you bring back Toph Bei Fong back safely to Ba Sing Sei." Akira threw her fist up. "We will bring her back!"
Back to top Go down

The Tales of Ba Sing Sei: The Tale of Akira
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2011 :: April-
Jump to: