Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_voting_barSneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_voting_barSneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)

Go down 
+2
WarMonger
Henate
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JamesTheRiddler
Beginner
Beginner
JamesTheRiddler

Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:10 pm

James was confused at what the man was saying first saying its nothing but the man needs a place to hide. "Well Sage its nice to meet you" James puts his hand out to shake hands.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Ciel eyes the man up and down for a brief moment, simply listening to what he had to say, trying to tune out the constant background noise going on, orginating from the airbender. She found him to be quite a shady person, and if she had a 'normal' childhood instead of sneaking out all the time, she would have reported him to the guards due to suspicion. But she had been out and seen more than the insides of the walls here, and knew a thing or two about what was going on around these parts, and that there are usually more to a story than you think.

"I'm not really that familiar around these parts, and I'm sure my parents wouldn't be pleased if i brought a hooded, mysterious man home, that i don't know anything about except that he's in trouble, so that option is ruled out. If you had any money, you could rent a room at one of the nearby inns, but seeing as you're in trouble, and trouble always seem to find their way to the inns, I think it would be better for you to stay away from them. Your best shot would be to get out of the town, assuming you know how to provide for yourself in the woods, which it sounds like you do." she stated, rubbing the sides of her nose slightly as she was thinking.

"I'm Ciel by the way.."
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:30 am

Gianna tilted her head slightly, pursing her lips in thought "and I'm Gianna" she says softly a slight giggle escaping from her lips. Gianna rolled her eyes slightly and looked over to Ciel "no woods got miles outside the wall, I know I checked, just openness anyone running away would be seen very quickly." The young airbender slammed the hilt of her staff onto the ground below, a smile never leaving her face. "Also this is not a town it's a city" she says pursing her lips slightly. Gianna giggled muscly "hey hey hey why don't you fly out of the city?"
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:28 pm

Sage wondered who this girl’s parents were. He figured they must be important maybe nobles or something because she said they would freak if she brought a hooded man home. “You don’t have to bring me home,” Sage protested, “I don’t want to cause you any trouble with your parents.” His eyes shifted again and he froze as he saw a few more guards walk past the group. He tugged at his hood again, but this time they stopped. He looked out of the corner of his eye and kept his eyes fixed on them. They spoke with a man in an apron and then walked away laughing. Sage was so on edge here he had to get out or at least find a place to hide. Sage pulled back his hood now figuring he was safe from any harm for now. “I don’t have any money,” Sage said remembering the guards took all the coins he had. They also took his herbs and one of his knives at least he still had his bow.

Sage chuckled when she said that, “I have lived in the woods for five years I know to survive for myself.” After he said this a few people shouted at him to get out of the way because they were trying to pass by with a large cart. Sage moved to the side and added, “I am not sure if I can make it here though. There is so much going on and it is just so big.” Sage took a good look at his surroundings and people were walking around going in and out of stores. Sage had no idea what to do here. “Nice to meet you Ciel,” Sage said with a weak smile, “and you too.” He said to the boy shaking his hand. He was glad the airbender, who just said her name, was not as hyper as she was a few minutes ago, that was starting to get on his nerves. He stared at her as she rambled on about the city not being a town and then she mentioned he can just fly. “That would be a great idea, but I am not an airbender. So, I can’t fly and I actually never have.” The only time Sage is high up is when he is in the trees he has never gone higher than that.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:35 pm

Ciel scratches the back of her head slightly. "Well, I suppose we could show you the way out of town, but seeing the way you react as quickly as a guard approaches, I don't think you'd be very fond for going that way, seeing as there is alot of guards there." She states, clearly thinking through this. She gazes towards him again, letting out a couple of "Hm"'s again.

"Well, You could try and do some work, earn a little bit of money." she states, immediatly realizing that this was a bad idea aswell, seeing has it didn't look like he had a single clue about being in a big city.

"Your best shot is to get out of here. I guess i could take you to the gate, and well, we can hope that the guards are lazy today, which they usually are." she finally states, shooting him a quick smile
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:46 pm

"Or we could fly out, I mean Mister Bubbles and I flew in" Gianna says, cupping her hands behind her back, bouncing slightly. Gianna giggled, a smile upon her face as she watched the man infront of her. "Bows are wierd, too curved" the girl let a sigh escape her lips. The young airbender tapped her foot against the ground below. Gianna bit her bottom lip she giggled clapping her hands and bringing them around to her front. Gianna giggled "or you could go out under the city....I heard there's a whole different city beneath us, it sounds cool and it glows green, so I've heard anyway." Gianna bounced from foot to foot briefly, shaking her head slightly, letting a giggle escape her lips "I'm gonna follow you two anyway you seem cool."
Back to top Go down
JamesTheRiddler
Beginner
Beginner
JamesTheRiddler

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:09 pm

James looked at the airbender "You have an air bison right?" James had smile on his face. "Can I travel with you guys I have no where else to go and by the way where are my manners I am James.....James Waterfall of the southern water tribe I am a Water bender."

James was trying to impress the three of them but knew he was going to fail because no one like water benders from the south pole. People only care about people and water benders from the north pole.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:21 pm

Sage quickly shook his head at the idea of just walking out the gate. “That does not sound safe,” Sage said about Ciel’s idea. He was glad she was helping, but they might as well march him over to the nearest guard and hand him in if they picked that idea. He quickly shook his head at the idea of working. He could get a job, but that means he would need a place to stay and then the deal about finding a job would be hard. “Thanks for the help, but that is not the best idea. We might as well walk up to the guards and hand me over.” He gave her a grin to show that he was not trying to be mean at all he was just making a point. Sage thought about the idea of flying out of here on the sky bison. Then she mentioned something about an underground. Sage had no idea what to do right now. There were a few options he could pick from, and the one where they flew out of here sounded like the best one. “Where is your sky bison?” Sage asked Gianna. He heard the boy speak and then he replied quickly, “We are trying to plan a way to get me out of here we can talk about manners later.” The only water bender he met was out in the wild and the bender ended up attacking Sage for food.
Back to top Go down
JamesTheRiddler
Beginner
Beginner
JamesTheRiddler

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:33 pm

James slooked at Sage "Wait your the guy I was attacking to get food i have the scar you left on my leg too." James then confessed something " Me and him are running away from the guards I can tell Sage asking them to have a place to hide it all makes sense." James's genius intelligences figured it out so quickly.

James then said to all of them "We need somewhere to hide because these guards are going to recongize me and Sage soon..... or we could fight them?" James knew there was no way they were going to fight off all of them if they did decide to fight, the best solution was to hide.

James finally made his decision "We are going to fight them off, we can take about four or five theres probably not that many right?" James seemed nervous but want to get some adrenaline pumping through his veins and use his water bending against real people.

"Okay I know you guys either want to fight or not but I am though who is with me here". James felt like a leader for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Ciel simply shakes her head. "No, fighting is not a good idea. I think the sky bison would be your best shot for now. The guards seem to come in a pack of 10 or 12, which means were greatly out numbered, and i'm not too keen to get a criminal record either, although, my parents could probably vouch for me and get me out of trouble." she simply states, glancing towards James.

Her eyes shift towards Sage. "I'd advise you to disregard the conclusion that boy has come to about fighting.." her voice turns into a whisper as she leans closer to sage 'He doesn't seem very bright' she whispered, her glance swiftly shifting towards the boy.

"Hey, do you think you could take us to your bison? we could discuss more there. Standing here on the street discussing ways to get away unnoticed is our best shot at getting noticed.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)   Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaking out in Ba Sing Se (open to all)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next