Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Peng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 13 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4805)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 13 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 13 I_voting_barBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1345)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 13 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 13 I_voting_barBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (956)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (699)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:32 am

(drago not leo plz fix then i'll post XD)

My Character List: Press Here!
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:00 am

(nvm)
Drago was quickly caught in the twister and didn't see the earth fist coming at him until it was too late. he crashed to the ground and gave a small grin, "that kinda hurts" he said laughing a bit quickly standing up.

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:56 am

Yami nearly fell out of the tree as she saw Drago get hit, but managed to hang on without making anymore noise than would have been made by the wind. She reached for her bow, but stopped as she realized that Drago was grinning. Yet she knew he was in pain. She couldn't be certain from that far away, but she though she saw blood on his forehead. It took a lot of effort to keep her from jumping out of the tree and running to his aid. Even as she thought about leaving, the beast inside started to react. She shook her head, knowing that it would be dangerous if she were to get too close to Setomaru again.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Leihsing Sho
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Leihsing Sho

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 9:15 am

General Parvada Peng had been forced into an "officer's luncheon," and was anxiously waiting to leave. She couldn't stop tapping her foot under the table, and she could swear that her subordinates could hear her heart racing. She looked everywhere but the table. She decided to fixate her gaze on the window behind a Lieutenant's head. However, just across the street, it appeared that people were running and screaming out of a restaurant. She instinctively grabbed for her sword, pulling out its two feet of pure steel force. When her subordinates focused more on their food than the problem, she yelled, "Let's get moving!" and headed out the door. They would follow or lose some of their pay. It was that simple.

She reached the restaurant, trying to calm down the scrambling patrons. A few shouted something about a monster who had terrorized the restaurant. Parvada traced a few footprints on the ground that weren't part of the mass hysteria. They seemed to be leading to the great valley of Kuei.

"Soldiers! Try to calm the people! Send a few inside for investigation!" She yelled, calling her troops to order. She decided to investigate the "monster" herself, walking off towards the valley.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:44 pm

"Well then...I'll let you attack next." Setomaru said. 'Why don't you just let me kill him?' His Biiju said to him. 'Don't! Peace is the direction to go!' Said another voice. 'There are two of you now? Does that mean I'm mentally disabled, or something?' Setomaru told the bijuus. They both looked at him through the cage-seal. 'SHUT UP!' The angrier one yelled at him. In the real world, Setomaru's body was perfectly still.

Last edited by Dattebayo on Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 5:39 pm

drago gave a smirk as he fire eight bird shapped fire balls into the air he went in a puppet master stance. suddenly all of the birds changed directions and started circling sentamaru.

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 pm

Yami recognized Setomaru's trance immediately. Though she didn't like him, she knew she had to help him, or else he would be seriously hurt. Suddenly, she remembered that it had rained recently. The ground would be full of water. Quickly, from that distance, she bent the water just enough that it got his pants wet, but not enough that someone could tell she caused it. She just needed to shock him out of this trance.

"Choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith." -Thomas S. Monson

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

"There's no one i'd rather be than me." -Wreck-it Ralph

"I am on my way, I can go the distance! I don't care how far, somehow, i'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules

"You may think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew." -Pocahontas

"Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." -Merida
Back to top Go down
Leihsing Sho
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Leihsing Sho

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 8:56 pm

Parvada noticed the birds of fire and immediately feared for the safety of the valley and potentially the town. She raced off towards the field, pulling her bow and notching an arrow. She kept her bow facing down, so as to avoid hostility with the fighters.

She finally saw the two figures fighting, and one figure standing off to the side. "In the name of the Earth Kingdom, I order you to stop fighting! This is not the way to solve a problem! If you do not cease and desist, I will be forced to take physical action!" She yelled, loud enough so that everyone could hear her. Her powerful voice carried the weight and authority of a great general, and she hoped that the benders would listen.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:57 pm

(Sorry, kinda forgot about this one)

Bailey, who had been sitting and enjoying the fight from a safe distance, laughed as she walked up and tapped the shoulder of the girl who had just showed up. "Trust me, I tried telling them that. Something about guys just makes them want to fight each other." Bailey said with a smile. "Good luck getting them to stop." Bailey wasn't sure who the woman was, but didn't see the fight ending soon.

"When the light is green you go. When the light is red you stop. But what do you do when the light turns Blue with orange and lavender spots?" - Signals by Shel Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:07 pm

(Spirte your turn!)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next