Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_voting_barBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_voting_barBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:45 pm

"Hey! Im a bijuu! Enhanced hearing!" he said, laughing. He walked and took the satchel. "But, thanks anyway." he said as he took the satchel to the counter. He walked back and handed everyone rock candy on sticks. "Looks like I had some more money on me. Sorry, I used all the money I had to get a trip to Ba Sing Se. Although I guess I should have found a dragon or something to fly on. Oh there you are little guy!" he said, as a fire ferret crawled from his pocket to strand on his shoulder. "You missed alot." he said, scratching it's head. Okashi (the fire ferret) jumped off Setomaru's shoulder and scurried across the floor, looking up at Bailey. He climbed up onto Bailey's shoulder and started to lick her. "I see he's taken a liking to you." Setomaru said looking at Bailey.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:43 pm

Bailey smiled as she sat there waiting for Sent to return. She started to hum to herself before noticing the cute little ferret at her feet. Before she could reach down and pet him, he scurried up her arm to her shoulder and started licking her face. Bailey instantly stopped smiling and turned her face away from the ferret. "So cute, yet so aggressive." She said before petting the little one. She couldn't help but like the little ferret and turned back to it, smiling. "Little one, you could have just asked for a kiss instead of trying to steal one." She leaned forward just a bit and kissed the ferret's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:08 pm

Despite the pain, Yami stood up and marched over to Setomaru, her eyes turning orange from the power of the 5-tails slipping loose. "What was that about? You think you can just steal from the 5-tails?" she said. A string of gasps rang out through the cafe as people realized that there were two bijuus in the same building, and that they were about to fight. Yami began to glow with a white chakra, her arm instantly healing, although a scar was left. The real Yami realized what she was about to do, and tried to get control over the beast. W-what's going on? I don't want to fight, I just want my money back! she screamed in her head.

The cafe patrons got up and were scrambling for the door. Yami fell to her knees, holding her head in her hands with a searing headache. No she told herself, I-i won't give in! The chakra around her flickered, sometimes glowing brighter, other times almost disappearing. I won't let you take over! she screamed in her head, then cried out in pain. Only, this cry sounded more like a roar than a shout, and the white chakra disappeared.

Yami stood up and looked around at all of the faces of the terrified people. As she approached them to try and calm them down, a few said things like, "j-just take my money!" as they threw their wallets at her. She simply ignored the money. "Please! I don't want to hurt you!" "g-get away you monster!" they shouted at her, then whoever remained found an exit and ran out. Yami sifted through the money until she counted out enough to match what she had before and grabbed one of the wallets. She put it in her pocket, then fell to her knees, staring at her reflection in a spoon, seeing the monster that her uncle had always said she was.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:58 am

(sorry was busy the last couple of days and more to come)
Drago walked up to Yami, and tried comforting her, "you know i would of paid for the food," he said flicking a gold coin in yami's hand, " and take the wallet out of your pocket, if you need anything, from money to someone to talk to i'm here," he said hugging her holding her close to him, he then looked at setomaru and flicked two another coins to him, "you can leave now," he said to the one tail angrily, "i guess what i gave you is enough for your stay, and you don't need to pay me back." he was glaring at the one tail, and there was enough energy being radiated from his body that, people themselves would think he was a biju. he whistled, and his white dragon flew down to the opening of the building, "my dragon crystal can take you back, when you need to," drago wanted to get rid of seto ,"unless you wanted to go back in an ambulance i suggest you leaving as soon as possible, and i don't care if your the one tail, i'm stronger than you even if you go into your beast mode."
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:12 am

"Really? Is that so? God you people are dramatic. You said I could use the money, but i guess not. I'll make some more to pay for it." he said, tossing the sack back at Drago. "Didnt mean to anger you, I thought we bijuu's were like, ya know, friends." he said. "Oi, Okashi." he said, as the ferret ran back to his shoulder. "So, if were all done being hostile at each other, I thought we could get to know each other." he said, smiling. "First of all, im sorry if i may have offended you two." e said looking at Drago and Yami. "Second, im Setomaru. Hello again. And this little ferret is Okashi. We like to eat. Alot."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:23 pm

Yami stood, pulling away from Drago, flames showing in her palms. The seal was loose, so the power was starting to become out of control. Yami suppressed her power as best she could. She wanted to tell Setomaru that a lot of the bijuus hated each other, but she just wanted to get out of that cafe. She knew that if the power slipped again, Drago would get hurt, even with the Phoenix curse mark. Yami shoved her hands in her pockets, backing away from Drago. "Drago, I love you, but I...I don't want to hurt you. This..THING inside me is dangerous. Don't come close to me!" Yami said, backing into the wall, her face full of panic. I have to get this power under control she thought. She would never be able to live with herself if somebody got hurt.

Yami took a deep breath, trying to control her emotions. "Setomaru, if you want to live, I suggest you stay away from me. The next time we meet, the bijuu with kill you." she said, in a voice that didn't sound like hers. The chakra was glowing again, but much fainter and only around her hands which were in her pockets. "As much as I would like to stay with you longer Drago, I...I can't. I'm sorry, but I promise I will visit you in the light capital sometime if i need you." she said.

Yami ran out the open door without waiting for a response. It was raining, hard. Yami just took off down the street, running. She could tell that the men had spread word about her because anybody that was outside cowered away in fear. Yami just kept running until she thought she was far enough away that Drago wouldn't have followed her. She called Fireball, her dragon, down from the sky, and boarded him, flying away into the storm, out of Ba-Sing-Se. (this is goodbye for me guys, I had fun!)
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:00 am

Drago tried following her, however stopped for a second when he noticed it started to rain, he hated to get wet, however, he didn't care he ran into the rain and continued running however he couldn't see her anymore...he stood there in the rain, heart broken...and for the first time he didn't care about the rain, he stood there looking in the horizon, he wish he could of have flew after her but something was telling him otherwise, he clutched his hand into the fist and walked back to the bar. After an hour of silence he said to setomaru, "you said you like eating, if you beat me i'll take you out to eat everything you like, however if you loose you leave me alone...What do you think seto?" he said, "and to make it fair you can go into you beast mode if you want, because it wouldn't make a difference."
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:08 am

"Hmm. I see. But, I like you guys, and I wouldn't risk our...er...friendship." he said. "But I can help! I'm not that bad. Fine, but if you beat me, we have to still be friends. I can leave, but promise me we'll still be friends." he said. "Now, shall we find a place to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:21 pm

Bailey sat in awe of her companions, watching as the two boys egged each other on to fight. She sat there, worried of the result and unsure of what to do. Finally, making a decision and sticking with it, Bailey stood and got in between Seto and Drago. She raised her right hand, circling a small flame around her glove as she looked at both of them. "Does every guy have to fight everything out? Seriously? Why can't you two just get along together?" She sighed as she spoke with them, trying to focus on keeping her flames around the glove and not letting it leak or reach out to the flammable stuff around them.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:52 am

Drago looked at bailey and quickly made a few hand movements and choked the flame she made, "bailey, we are in a bar, filled with flammable alcohol, one mistake and we's roast chicken...at least you guys will ," he said giving a small smile, "and setomaru, i know a place where we could fight, and it's not far from here, maybe a five to ten minute run." the storm stopped half an hour ago and Drago started walking outside and ran south of where they were and after seventeen minutes of running he reached a valley far away from anyone to see or be affected, "is this place good?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next