Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_voting_barBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_voting_barBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:52 am

Bailey slowly began to open her eyes and looked around her. Great, captured with three people I don't really know. She thought as she looked over at Drago's light. "Guess it wouldn't hurt to introduce myself to everyone. I'm Bailey, fire bender." Bailey whispered, trying to stay quiet, just in case. She looked over at Setomaru and started to untie him.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:16 am

"Thank you very much, now team, how are we going to get out of this room?" he said. He started to look around until he found a small hole in the ceiling. "Hah." he said. He blasted a gust of wind underneath him, and airjumped into the hole. 'i'll be right back, guys. God it stinks in here." he called down to them.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:02 pm

Drago looked at Sentamaru, "who made you in charge?" he said. he turned to bailey, "hello i'm Drago "black" Phoenix, a bounty hunter and a ," he realized his left shoulder wasn't hurting any more, he looked at it and it was healed, did the biju hunter actually heal him or did someone else? Drago saw at the distance of the cave another man, most likely a guard and was asleep. Drago slowly walked past him and signaled the two other girls to follow him. he fired an electrical net knocking out the man.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:51 pm

Setomaru ran through the "vents" of the cave area. He ran until he found a sort of hole with stone blocking it. He bended the stone onto the ground, as he jumped down. He spotted some guards right in front of a giant metal wall. He walked to one of the guards and judo chopped the back of his neck, knocking him out. He walked to the other one and held his hand on the guard's neck, knocking him out too. "Hmm. Alright." he said looking up to see another vent. "Okay." he mumbled to himself. He ran up the wall into the vent and began running through it again.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:01 pm

"I'm alright, thanks. What about you? I healed your shoulder the best I could, but the solution is temporary. I simply gave you some pain killer and I stopped the bleeding, but my healing abilities are not the best. Oh, and it's nice to meet you Bailey. My name is Yami, and that guy in black is my boyfriend-" putting emphasis on "boyfriend" in case bailey got any ideas, "-Drago. She looked around as Setomaru jumped through the air vent and noticed many similar vents to allow oxygen, although none were large enough for a human to fit through. However, Yami could hear voices coming from one of the vents.

"I managed to get two of them, my lord. It was easy, they just walked right in to my trap." Yami recognized this voice as the voice of their captor. Then another voice unfamiliar to Yami said, "Fine, but why did you bring two others? They are not bijuus, so why bring them?" "The boy has a mark on his face that gives him strength, probably born with it. We may be able to harness his power. As for the girl, I didn't want to to go around telling people about us, so I brought her with me." "I understand bringing the boy, but if you didn't want the girl to talk, you should have just killed her." Yami snarled as she realized that the man had been spying on them, or had agents do it. Either way, both Yami and Setomaru could have been watched by these spies for who knows how long, which means they witnessed the battle, all of their moves.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:21 pm

Bailey nodded to them and stayed quiet, listening to the thugs as well, before grabbing a fire ball. "Useless girl? I'll show you a useless girl." She whispered to herself. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do with the ball, but she didn't want them thinking she was useless. The ball disappeared as the guys talked of killing her. Would they really just kill someone like that? She thought, moving slowly into the back corner away from everyone. Maybe I am hanging with the wrong kind of people, not like my parents ever told me different.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:04 pm

Drago gave a small grin, as he unsheathed his blade , “Bailey they won’t touch you…they wouldn’t risk yami nor Sent to go into the beast mode from anger," he said giving a smile, “ you see I was trying to capture a bloodbender, so I didn’t come to the earth kindom alone, any second now there will be some one saying-“ before drago could finish, guards’ voices were heard from the air vents screaming, “Intruder!
Drago smiled, “see, they played with fire now they have to play with their lives.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:22 pm

Yami grinned. "Thinking ahead, are you? That's not like you, especially since we have gotten in trouble in the past just with you thinking at all." She told Drago, then turned towards the hole to check if she could see anything about what was happening, but unfortunately, the two men had left, either running away or just checking to see what was going on. She stood up and walked toward Drago, readying her bow for use in case one of their enemies decided to rush into the room. Then she called to Bailey, "Why don't you come over here, I think it would be best if we stuck together."

Then something occurred to her. "Seto has been gone for a while, where is he?"
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:17 pm

Just as they were walking, a giant square in the ceiling fell to the ground. Setomaru stuck his head and arms out from the top. He was dressed as one of the guards without a helmet. "I knew i'd find you guys here. Check it out, there's a food room, and a theater. A theater! Of course I had to disguise myself as a guard here to get in. But it's pretty cool. Off that topic, what are you guys up to?" he said looking at the group. "Hey, Lee! Where are you? The play is about to begin!" a voice said from down the vents. "Well, that's my Que. I named myself Lee, so they didn't get suspicious. You guys can come, if you find a disguise of course." he said to the group, climbing back into the vent.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:51 pm

Bailey sighed in relief before making her way to where Yami was standing. She wasn't sure how well to trust Drago's words, but they were all she had to believe in at the moment. "I'll stay right here behind you, Yami." Bailey said, palming the hilt of her dagger from her glove as she spoke. Setomaru's appearance startled her, but she relaxed as she listened to him. He's right, the group doesn't know very much about us if he could blend in that well. She thought as she slowly put the dagger back in it's sheath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next