Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_voting_barBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_voting_barBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:29 pm

Yami just stood there, showing to reaction to the question. "How do you think I got the 5-tails, smart one? You think they just put it in some random kid?" She told him, then smiled, blushing a little from the kiss. She then scowled at him and said, "Why did you tell him I was the 5-tails, anyway?" She couldn't recieve an answer, however, because just then, the man who kidnapped them and another man (probably his boss), walked out into the opening. "You children have ruined me! And for that, I will kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:49 pm

Drago was surprised, he was with a royal this whole time, and he didn't even know that, in top of that dating her, his face turned red in embarrassment. he looked at the biju hunter and the boss, "you know i could care less about you and your criminal group," he said ," because in the end you will either go to jail or die."
he made a hand signal just as a huge bolt of lightning hit the two men knocking them out cold, atleast he thought, the "boss" was a clone! he tied the biju hunter's hand and feet, he whistled as a white dragon, looking like a night furry just white with blue line came from the sky to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:00 pm

Bailey followed Yami quickly through the labyrinth of tunnel until they were standing in front of Drago and someone she hadn't met yet. She watched from a distance as Yami and Drago had their moment before sitting down in the opening. She couldn't watch anymore, so she just sat there, playing with her dagger until the boss and hunter got knocked out. The hunter landed close to Bailey's leg and scared her enough to accidently stab his arm before realizing he was knocked unconscious and wouldn't be moving. "Whoops." She told herself before looking up at the group.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:27 pm

drago looked at yami then turned around walking away sadly, she was a royal, and he never knew..."what the hell was wrong with me? " he said in his head, "if i don't become a noble then i won't be able to continue my relationship with her"... he walked away from the area sadly... if he wanted to continue his relationship with yami he had to become a noble he had to!! he jumped onto a high branches on a tree and sat there sadly....
"what should i do?" he said to himself, he was actually about to stop his goal of becoming a noble to be with yami however now... he didn't know what to do
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:33 pm

Yami face palmed herself as she saw Drago walk away. "Leo, you idiot!" she said to Leo, backhanding him in the face. She could tell that Drago was torn up inside, and she walked over to his tree. She then kicked the tree, causing it to shake uncontrollably. "Hey monkey boy, get down here and let me talk to you!" she shouted up to him, and began talking before he started to react. "Look, Drago, i'm not like some sort of super powerful princess or anything. My grandfather was a prince for the air nomads, but he was like the fifth brother. My mother (his daughter) was born a nonbender, and my dad a firebender, so I am a firebender. I was born in one of the airtemples, but once the five-tails was sealed, my parents took me to the Village of Peace." Yami explained to him. "I left my royal life behind." Suddenly, she heard a noise behind her. Meaty hands grabbed her mouth. "I won't let you get away! I would rather kill you if I can't sell you!" The man, who was the head of the band of hunters, held a knife to Yami's heart. "Don't worry, this will only hurt for a second!" he shouted as he prepared to dive the blade into Yami's chest.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:21 pm

Drago's eyes widen as the man attempted to stab yami in the heart, it felt as if time stopped. a quick blur passed by both the man and yami the man's hand fell to the ground sliced off, it took the man a few mili-second for the pain to register and started screaming out of pain. the ,man fell on the ground screaming and crying out of pain. drago was breatihng heavily," that was too close," falls on one of my knees and collapses unconscious. as his curse mark started spreading.

Last edited by Leosan on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:34 pm

Yami collapses, gasping for air. Unfortunately, she fell right on top of the dropped knife, which sliced a large gash in her right arm. She cried out in pain as the blood covered the knife and began to stain the grass. She squirmed over to the unconscious Drago, then, ignoring her wound, turned him over to find his curse mark had spread dangerously far across his face and arms. She held him close, accidentally bleeding on his clothes. "Help!" she called to Setomaru and Bailey. "We need to get him somever vere he can rrest" her speech became slurred, her vision fuzzy. She collapsed on Drago's chest, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:35 pm

Bailey hopped up and started to run to help Yami as Drago sliced the hand off the boss. She watched as Yami and Drago collapsed on top of each other. "No!" She yelled, running straight to them. She wasn't sure what she could do for Drago, but Yami was bleeding badly. Bailey picked up the knife and threw it into the trunk of Drago's knee to keep it out of the way. Looking around her, Bailey sighed before cutting a piece of her shorts to wrap Yami's wounds. "Setomaru, I need some help with Drago!" Bailey yelled before carefully fire bending the sand into a glass-like cast around Yami's arm.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:24 pm

"Hmm." Setomaru said before walking to Drago. "I got him." he said, as he picked Drago up. "Follow me. I know where we can take him." he started air hopping through trees and buildings until he found a bar, and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:28 pm

Bailey picked up Yami and followed Setomaru quickly, being careful not to hurt Yami's arm even more. "Where are we going?" Bailey asked as they walked into the bar. She sighed and set Yami down in a comfy-looking chair before moving to work on her arm. "What do we do for Drago? I can try to heal her arm, but I don't know anything about curse marks." Bailey said as she carefully removed the glass casting and started on the wound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next