Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_voting_barBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_voting_barBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:18 pm

Yami turning and gave Bailey a huge smile, reassuring her. "I saw you earlier. You are a fighter, and if we need to fight, you will do great." Yami turned as she heard the door being unlocked as three guards carrying food trays walked in. They saw the three of them bunched together, too late. In less than two seconds, Yami had sent arrows into the shoulder's of two of the men, while the third barely missed its target. The last man panicked and turned to run, but Yami was too fast, knocking him out with her strikers. "Seto mentioned disguises, and here are three unconscious men in uniform."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:40 pm

Bailey moved from here she stood behind Yami to one of the smaller soldiers and checked him over for a second. "What did you do to them?" She asked, not sure she wanted to know the answer. Changing quickly, Bailey stood with her dagger out just a bit. The uniform was fitted to her like she was used to, but it was comfortable. "I wouldn't mind working for them if they dressed everyone this way.." She muttered to hersel.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:08 pm

Drago smiled, "you two get out of here and i will cause a distraction," before yami could react he kissed her cheek and ran out of the room. "i will find that man," he said to himself, "i will make him pay for what he said before."
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:28 pm

"Well that was a good play, now to get on with the plan..." he said walking out of theater making sure that he wouldn't get noticed. "Now, if m plan is correct, the blast powder should go off right about...now!" he said as an explosion was heard. "Good thing they had so much blast powder in that closet. Now i'll just take this map," he said as he got a map on one of the walls. "Now let's see where the owner of this place is..." he said as he started walking towards the owner of the dungeon was. He found a hall saying: Official members only, do not come in or else full action will be taken. You WILL be mind-bended. A mind-bender? Hmm, i've heard of those. Their supposed to be really rare. he th.ought to himself
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:16 am

"Drago, wait!" Yami called out, grabbing his arm and turning him so he was facing her. She then grabbed his shirt collar and pulled his head down until his lips touched hers. When she pulled away, she said, "Be careful. I know that the mark won't take you over easily, but it could still happen. Make sure it doesn't. And watch out, when I looked through the hole in the wall, I noticed a poster that said something about a mind bender. Stay on your guard. Trust me, it's painful." Yami said, recalling an earlier memory, in which case she had only survived because of the 5-tails.

Yami turned to Bailey. "Come one, let's find a map and get out of here. Oh, and in case you are wondering, if you turn them over you'll find-" Yami kicked one of the men, rolling him onto his back, revealing an arrow lodged into his shoulder and a whole lot of blood. "I'm a master archer, I can fire off a volley of 10 arrows in half as many seconds."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:23 am

"Wow, and I thought I was good just catching squirrels." Bailey replied before noticing a piece of paper sticking out of one of the men's pockets. Reaching down, she quickly pulled it out and examined it. "Might have caught yourself a squirrel there, Yami. This one had a map on him." Bailey tried to joke, but knew she was failing at it before handing the map to Yami and pulling out her dagger. She smiled as she started to walk into the hall, her fire nation shoes still showing under the thugs short pants as she stepped quietly through the hall.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:26 pm

Drago ran through the halls of the cave, he found a number of thugs two of which he remebered are revolutionists. then he thought to himself, "This is a revolutionist headquarter!" he swung into action, he fired a powerful electrical net that knocked out most of the thugs in the area, except a small number who somehow dodged it, or where them selves lightning benders. after a few minutes he knocked all of them out and tied them together. "this should keep them from running", he said walking away from the tied up thugs. he then found a large air, he jumped into it and walked through it silently.untill he found daylight. he jumped out and faced the walls of the cave. he created a gaint fireball and started to slowly compress it, it was as hard as compressing air, one needed to consentrated hard. he compressed it until it was the size of a cabbage, he then fired it at the wall causing a giant explosion that shook the whole cave. after the explosion he found out he blew up a hole the size of a small house, "i said i'll give them a distraction, now they got one", he said firing flames from his feet hovering above the cave looking for yami and bailey.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:32 pm

Setomaru ran back to find Bailey and Yami in the heard hall while he heard a huge blast outside. "Ok, first of all I found where the leader is. Second of all where's Drago?" he said looking around. "Whatever. He's probably safe. Anyway, come one! Follow me!" he said running down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:04 pm

Yami and Bailey were still trying to find a way out of the tunnels. It's a labyrinth down here, Yami thought. Looking at the map that Bailey had found, she noticed that it was full of twisting tunnels, leading all over the place. Now I see why he carried the map she thought. There was a sudden tremor, the sound resonating through all of the tunnels around them. She knew automatically that it was Drago, who never really seemed to understand the term "subtle".

They kept walking, trying to figure out where the explosion had come from, when Yami heard a noise behind them. Most people would have just assumed it was the person with whom they were travelling. However, Yami had been listening to the regular sounds, and this noise wasn't one of them. She turned, drawing her saxe knife. She turned to find Setomaru standing there, who then rushed off, telling them to follow. She shrugged and ran after him.

Finally, they got to a large hole in a wall, and Drago was standing in the middle of a huge crater. "FINALLY! Daylight!" Yami said stepping out into the sun.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:22 pm

Drago hovered in front of yami and kissed her lips for a long peroid of time, he forgot what time was because it felt as if time stopped, until a familiar voice said to both of them in an ordering fashion, "you can kiss when we are away from danger," that voice was Leo, unlike before Leo was serous, as if he wasn't the same person as before, "you know your supposed to protect the five tails, and you being in a relation with her is fine , but not here!" Leo said
"alright hothead," drago said to leo.
Leo looked at drago, "she is royal blood so you have to treat her like a royal."
drago's eyes lit up, and looked at yami, "your a royal?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next